Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
Ah man I'm way under leveled for that. Dang the grind is real (but fun as long you don't rush it). Thanks btw
Use the field effects to your advantage. Mage girl reversing crisis is a great help. See if you have any equipment that teaches super strength and teach either MC or ranger that skill. Use it on Iruto alongside Slayer Stance to do 3k+ damage with a single hit. Also be aware that the nun's SHIFT skill that revives and heals the entire party works even if she KO

Reactions: Shinshon

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 947362
anyone got a clue? downloaded RPG 200 RTP, tried win 8,7 compability, and run it in jap locale. im lost.
Well if I am not mistaken this error says that RPG Maker 2000 RTP is not installed though.
You sure you properly installed it?

Should see this in apps under windows settings when you search "rpg":
View attachment 947403
That's what it says, though it isn't necessary in this game because this is a Wolf RPG game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Big issue, I seem to be no longer able to use the orders at all. Both my mist and residue stores are in the hundreds at this point and I literally just got the notification I could use rape on the girls. The number at the bottom when looking at an order remains 0/however many needed and the option stays grey. ScreenShot_2020_1219_16_25_04.png ScreenShot_2020_1219_16_25_59.png

Last edited:

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
I've been playing this a while, let me give some tips here.

- Cheat engine works well for items and gold, everything is 4 bytes. Cheat engine works best with larger values, save up enough so that you can buy/sell/change the value at least three times if you have low values (< 10 or so), high values can be done as easily as one buy/sell/change. Just make sure you change the value ASAP, the value doesn't stick around forever.

- If you want to go for the good karma route, 1 key is for information on NPCs, and its karma free as far as I can tell. You can also use the kinder/informational orders without fear, there's no indication that it hurts karma. (hug me, hold my hand, tell me about yourself, etc.) Avoid anything sexual. Don't use 2 except on the fairy who gives you see invis item, and always help/spare everyone, except for the blatantly evil dude who splits your party. Don't pray at any dark/evil statues either. The rest is fairly obvious. When in doubt, use common sense and see if your party members complain.

- You can buy a number of materials and some REALLY good equipment, check the left side (book I think) at home base. You can get some stuff at the explorers guild you can access at the shining point at home base as well, and at level 3 of Pandemonium you can buy from the Demon Town. These are all available shortly after starting the game. (You need to rush through to get to the Demon Town safely.)

- Night time gives different materials when harvesting.

- The happy fairy takes damage from a non-lethal attack Irito learns.

- Any equipment or skill with a star by it means its maxed at the moment. You can max stuff by using it for skills, wearing it and winning battles for equipment, and equipping teaching weapons followed by winning battles for skills.

- The girls like you more as you win battles with them, you'll see hearts. You should try and learn the bonding skill ASAP so they gain skills/levels as they do so. Get the archdemon crystal things by getting 50 acclimation and defeating boss monsters on 1F, cheat them so you have more, then buy all the passive skills from the vendor in Demon Town on 3F.

Jul 10, 2017
Big issue, I seem to be no longer able to use the orders at all. Both my mist and residue stores are in the hundreds at this point and I literally just got the notification I could use rape on the girls. The number at the bottom when looking at an order remains 0/however many needed and the option stays grey. View attachment 947710 View attachment 947712
you need thich hellishmist you only got hellish mist

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
you need thich hellishmist you only got hellish mist
You know, that would have been a real nice time to read properly. You're right, I could have sworn I had more regular hellish mist orders to unlock since I did maybe two, but I don't. EDIT: I see what's going on, clever move, dev. He's not letting us use the same thing over and over or just a few things, the order requirements change after something like three orders. I got this random witch selling thick hellish mist, so I got all my mist, but now I need hellduke's aura. I am both annoyed and impressed that they thought of this.

Last edited:

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Defeated the boss that splits the part up, now I am trying to find Niva (the red hair loli) before going to the next floor. Anyone got an idea where is she?

smitj045

Nov 13, 2017
Defeated the boss that splits the part up, now I am trying to find Niva (the red hair loli) before going to the next floor. Anyone got an idea where is she?
She's actually a couple of floors down, it's impossible to miss her.

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
you have to keep going, she's a couple floors below, don't worry because she'll keep getting exp

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dharkie29

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
ok thanks, is there a way where she doesn't split up with us (for my next route run after this one)?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
you have to keep going, she's a couple floors below, don't worry because she'll keep getting exp
Still annoyed that the requirements for their orders keep changing, but if there's one thing I like, it's that the dev didn't leave her underleveled so that she could become the weak link in the party. Most games I've played, if a party member leaves for any reason, they come back exactly where they were when they left. Either that or the opposite happens, you end up overleveling the character just to have them become some sort of boss that you made unbeatable by your own hand.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
What the others said, but she may end up getting raped, if her skills are poor. -- She has to solo a battle versus two enemies, without any equip, as they were removed when the party got split.

Still annoyed that the requirements for their orders keep changing, but if there's one thing I like, it's that the dev didn't leave her underleveled so that she could become the weak link in the party. Most games I've played, if a party member leaves for any reason, they come back exactly where they were when they left. Either that or the opposite happens, you end up overleveling the character just to have them become some sort of boss that you made unbeatable by your own hand.
Imo, she is still underleveled -- skill-wise. She may gain exp, but still lose out of equipment proficiency and skill exp, both gaining new skills along with increasing amount available.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What the others said, but she may end up getting raped, if her skills are poor. -- She has to solo a battle versus two enemies, without any equip, as they were removed when the party got split.

Imo, she is still underleveled -- skill-wise. She may gain exp, but still lose out of equipment proficiency and skill exp, both gaining new skills along with increasing amount available.
There's no real way to handle it otherwise, she can't get new equipment, and by extension new skills, without you. That's just the way the skill system is.

Reactions: Yamemai

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
it doesn't change by itself it's based on how many orders u give them. every few orders u do makes u require higher tier miasmic.

draveloxd

Oct 9, 2018
Apparently there isnt too many H scenes if you go the good route? For anyone that went for that route, is the H almost non existent?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
it doesn't change by itself it's based on how many orders u give them. every few orders u do makes u require higher tier miasmic.
Exactly, and I have to do them all to unlock them all for free use. It was actually a really clever way to do it. Not only am I probably nowhere near the level where the aura becomes available, I just got Niva back, there's also no cheat tool besides saveeditonline for this engine and the value that handles each item changes in the background, so value 000125 could be residue at one point, then it changes to value 000128 either after a certain amount of time or on next save. Whetheer they intended to or not, they added a pretty extensive anti cheat system in the form of the above. It also makes using Cheat Engine difficult for the same reason.

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
unlocked gallery and ED gallery, the gallery can be accessed right from the start interact with the door on the left in the room you spawn in. The ED gallery is accessible in the main menu.
extract into /data/
edit: added ed gallery

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes