michika

Jun 13, 2017
The grind is not really that to the point its pointless. I mean, im okay staying on dungeon just to get 3 hug from the girls lmao.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
The grind is not really that to the point its pointless. I mean, im okay staying on dungeon just to get 3 hug from the girls lmao.
The grind has a gameplay relevant bit: They give experience, skills, and stats depending on who you're practicing your protant magic on. If you do a few loops while swinging away at mobs while working on masteries, you'll be just fine. I'm about 4 hours in on the good route, and over halfway through it. I dunno what problem you're having, but the game's not that hard.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I like games where you learn abilities from the equipment you wear and gain skill improvements the more you use skills. Nice to see those kind of systems in play here, it's pretty rare. Hard to tell if/when a skill will get an additional use though, unless I'm missing something. I noticed when learning a new skill you can see the count until it's learned by checking the equip text, but not sure if there's anything that shows when you'll get additional skill uses. I'd love to know if it's worth spamming those low skill slot type abilities or if they're already maxed out on max uses.

Guess I'll try the "good" route first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teal Flower
Apr 7, 2017
Skills that have a little star on their name already have their extra uses maxed out, as far as I can tell.

Apparently the demon lord you're out to kill isn't the name of the demon KING and while i'm pretty sure i saw the demon king's name... SOMEWHERE, like hell do I want to track down where, does anyone know what it is off the top of their head for the door it's needed to unlock in the ice caves?

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so there are 4 routes as the small good or evil or the true good and evil, it is worth doing the smaller ones or not? and what taboo would when i try to either of the true endings because some option are in the grey zone for me

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Skills that have a little star on their name already have their extra uses maxed out, as far as I can tell.
Ah ok, I read the tip that said that the star meant the equip was upgraded, but I figured that was just additional atk/def/etc. Didn't know if it applied to the uses as well.

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
I have a feeling I fucked up somewhere along the way while shooting for the good guy ending. Guess I'll have to wait for a guide to get these other endings.

Last edited:

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
The thing about the smallest thing would make you evil forever is concerning. At least if you are putting a good amount of time playing the good route and then it turns out you did something wrong you had no idea about. Like I held one of the girl's hands and probably that was too lewd and now I'm doomed :cry:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh, took me a while to find the mini dungeons with the girl's underwear in them. Those are helpful. This game just has a bunch of random shit packed into it, I like that. Like how you can capture/sell monsters. Dunno if they have any other purpose but it's nice having some alternative stuff/money making methods. So many rpg games fall into that "Everything has a purpose and no gameplay element is optional" mindset. The little flavor options/alt skills adds a lot. Some skills aren't clearly better or worse and just give you options/variety.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, thanks entirely to the lack of other save editors and the way the values keep shifting to different value names in saveeditonline, I've pretty much given up on cheating. When do you start getting Hellish Mist? I have gone as deep as floor 2 as it seems I have a bit of grinding to do before I can go down that far for any real length of time, those thugs hit as hard as the bats aiding the floor 1 keeper. All four are at level 3 and I figure I should probably be at least strong enough to beat the floor 1 keeper.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes