darkblackbad

Dec 28, 2019
this.. is very grindy..
the item you needed to have H-scene will force you to continue to go into the dungeon.

i mean, i just unlock 2 scene with hellduke's world fragment and it want dark lord's miasma to unlock more scene.

the tier so far magical residue ~>hellist mist ~> thick hellist mist ~> hellduke's aura ~> hellduke's world fragment ~> dark lord's miasma ~> idk what will i needed next because im too lazy now to continue.

this game take too much time to complete even if you cheating.
but overall good game and it focused on your four female waifu. you can rape any female NPC tho but they look the same lmao.

i will wait for fullsave or will continue if i have free time.

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
It's at the title screen, I'll attach my save for you to look at it. This is not a 100% save, just for anyone else downloading it.

Edit
It seems that character endings for achieving friendship with a character unlock if you see the final sex scene in the recollection room, weird. I'm pretty sure there are love endings, which require a high affection though, and you can't unlock those with this method. Although that might just be for Irito, because she is best girl and deserves it.
thanks! got it done, ED gallery is now always visible and everything should be unlocked just like before extract into /data/. I also updated the first post

MrZaiek

Jan 8, 2019
Found it the last one. You need to find the dictionary first, search the upper floor of ghost area right after lava zone. Then go to blue door at 6F then type Satan. The thing is using the dictionary will tell you useful hints when you interact at the notes sprawled on different floors of the dungeon. Be advised there is a boss at the end so if you're having trouble at mobs at lower floors you need to grind up a bit or make use of buffs and status ailments.
I already have that one i got it as soon get the diccionary i must have miss one

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
go to the left part at the first demon city to the shrine, you should have 3 items at this point of the story needed to advance, if not in the closed house at the north east of the first demon city, in the other demon city at the north east house and in some part of the fire part of the dungeon there is a coffin surrounded by 3 magic circles
yep figured it out afterwards now im stuck trynna find the sparks went through the dungeon six times floor by floor still havent found anything unfrotunately

Sep 16, 2019
I already have that one i got it as soon get the diccionary i must have miss one
There was also one before the final boss so I guess there are 5 of them. I can't remember where are the ones before but I have one excess. What you unlock are more dungeon floors which sadly I didn't finish cause I rushed the game's ending haha

Reactions: omegantr

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I'm at the point where Irito is bedridden from the door incident and have reached the Abyss level. What is the trigger to get her back?

MrZaiek

Jan 8, 2019
There was also one before the final boss so I guess there are 5 of them. I can't remember where are the ones before but I have one excess. What you unlock are more dungeon floors which sadly I didn't finish cause I rushed the game's ending haha
I see, thanks a lot

Sep 16, 2019
I tried searching for a guide for the endings, so far there are nine in total. From what I've understood at ulmf:
  • evil end
  • evil end but do not H the heroine
  • good end
  • 4 sister end (each)
  • a super nice guy end a super evil end
Anyone knows concrete details? I kinda don't want to go on a blind search for the other endings (also I'm addicted right now send help)

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
still missing one of the damn spark of heaven thingamajing any clue where it at? i got 2 from exploring the water stuff from floor 1 to 6 and 1 from the blue cave password thingy where u input satan wheres the last one though?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
about floor 23 i think she will join afterwards
Just keep playing she'll be back after a story arc, just like when the witch girl disappeared.
I see, figures, since it was a main story action that put her in bed. There's a bit of a difference this time, though. She isn't listed after battles, also not recieving exp unless it is just hidden, and does take part in dialogue like the coughing fit even if you got her bedridden before that scene. Niva at least gained visibly while captured. Well, grind time, I guess. Without her, my party doesn't have much against the Abyss and I definitely don't have the strength to fight the story battle coming up on the next level.

Sep 16, 2019
I see, figures, since it was a main story action that put her in bed. There's a bit of a difference this time, though. She isn't listed after battles, also not recieving exp unless it is just hidden, and does take part in dialogue like the coughing fit even if you got her bedridden before that scene. Niva at least gained visibly while captured. Well, grind time, I guess. Without her, my party doesn't have much against the Abyss and I definitely don't have the strength to fight the story battle coming up on the next level.
Try typing Gold at the blue door at the 6th floor I guess? I can't remember the rewards so maybe its there? My bad if not.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I tried searching for a guide for the endings, so far there are nine in total. From what I've understood at ulmf:
  • evil end
  • evil end but do not H the heroine
  • good end
  • 4 sister end (each)
  • a super nice guy end a super evil end
Anyone knows concrete details? I kinda don't want to go on a blind search for the other endings (also I'm addicted right now send help)
Can't give details on the evil guy ends, but for the good end, don't rape or molest anybody obviously. You can get one of the sister's ends by choosing to talk to them before the final battle, you can use whichever orders you want to them as long as it isn't "evil" like molesting or rape. You also need to date them, and maybe have them cook for you? I'm not too sure about the super good ending, either you do no orders, you get super high affection with every character, or it's new game+ exclusive. Also you don't get any sex on that ending either, you just get to keep traveling with the sisters. Personally the best ending for me, after seeing all of them is still Irito's ending. Also the super good one is untranslated for half of it's scenes, fun.

Last edited:

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
she still receieves xp even when i got her back she was still at the same lvl as the rest of party so dw bout that

Reactions: alex2011

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
anyone know how the brothel affects endings? i heard u got a bad ending that doesn't allow new game + if u prostitute any of the girls but when does it happen.

Themplis

Oct 10, 2019
still missing one of the damn spark of heaven thingamajing any clue where it at? i got 2 from exploring the water stuff from floor 1 to 6 and 1 from the blue cave password thingy where u input satan wheres the last one though?
It's literally right before the final boss.

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
Damn I suck at the post lvl21 stuff. I pretty much bomb on 22.

I don't really know how to fix that other than keep bumming along (I haven't done all the fights, other map exploration or altar stuff. A lot of it, but still.)

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes