• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Is there a way i can defeat the 3 gate keepers of Istaroth Palace ?? All my characters are around 17. Should i grind level more or anything... Their Damage somehow deal so much damage. Not to mention the phase 2 which *hmm hmm* can cast a huge damage skill
Grind to level 40 or above. And beat the 50f boss and you should know how to deal with them

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reversedh

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Is there a way i can defeat the 3 gate keepers of Istaroth Palace ?? All my characters are around 17. Should i grind level more or anything... Their Damage somehow deal so much damage. Not to mention the phase 2 which *hmm hmm* can cast a huge damage skill
if you beat papi (funny, because means daddy in spanish, clever joke for a orphanage area), there a note there you can check telling you exactly what kind of defense you should aim for dealing with them, i was like lv 18 when i fought them and got nuked hard until i got the affinity resistances the note told you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reversedh

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
if you beat papi (funny, because means daddy in spanish, clever joke for a orphanage area), there a note there you can check telling you exactly what kind of defense you should aim for dealing with them, i was like lv 18 when i fought them and got nuked hard until i got the affinity resistances the note told you.
thank you i've managed to beat the gate keepers after several attempts and you're right, resistances make everything easier...

hakaishin18

Oct 9, 2019
hi does anyone know how I can go back to the good route? I just went deeper down on the bad route and I'm not liking it.

myjammies

Jul 22, 2020
So my pathetic ass couldn't win with Niva in the brothel when she goes solo against two enemies. Does that mean I'm locked into the baddie route now?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
So my pathetic ass couldn't win with Niva in the brothel when she goes solo against two enemies. Does that mean I'm locked into the baddie route now?
lets think in the worst case scenario and say yes. But i wonder, can't you reload the file and try againg? if a party member is not present due story reasons, they still get exp when you defeat foes, when i controlled niva againg i checked her skill set changed to AoE so i could win more easy, remember to equip weapons, armor, stuff to julius a soon you can control him, and pronant works in most of enemies so you can turn bosses into allies.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I always keep at least 2 saves in case something like that happens. 1 before getting to a place I might be unable to make it out and another one to save normally. You didn't do anything to her but you didn't save her so getting a good ending might not be possible.
Reload and grind a bit. I really didn't grind much and if you notice the game selects your available skills for some fights, including that one. Not the ideal I had before she left, still good enough for it.

Reactions: justTx

myjammies

Jul 22, 2020
But i wonder, can't you reload the file and try againg?
No, I most definitely can. I've got a bunch of saves so I have no issues on that front. I think I should be able to win without much difficulty. The thing is, I usually try to have an organic experience and if I fuck up somewhere, I try to live with it. Just wanted to know if I could go ham on being an evil bastard if I was now on that route.

You didn't do anything to her but you didn't save her so getting a good ending might not be possible.
Yeah. Makes sense.

Thanks both.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Awakened pronant, on the 1v1 between the girls and the devil brothers you use awaken pronant and then defeat them. On the fight between MC and final boss you are supposed to use awakened pronant on the MC 4 times (and another time on Irito I think).
Yeah, that was it, thanks. Apparently, i did it like 2 or 3 times on myself and once on Irito.

N1ghtm4r3

Apr 2, 2018
Where or how exactly do you get the bouquet of fates? There's nothing about it neither on the wiki or the comments :(

michika

Jun 13, 2017
how in the world do you beat the last boss? i beat the two phases with ease and then to the last phase and i guess im supposed to lose(?). i choose to do one last pronant and 1v1 after that when it gets to him again he got his orbs. the MC and irito have a moment then i lose since i cant kill all the orbs in one turn even with swan slash. i was like lv34 and after a while of losing i just cheated and made the girls keep drinking exlirs till they were at max Lv and i cant power through it that way. what am i missing?

in my case, you need to be level round 40 ish. oh yeah, it is possible to win the battle without using true awaken pronant. when phase 3 started, you need the oldest sister's field to counter wind attack. and also, asap wipe all 4 brothers 1st. the build eq? u need the armor from this second town where you need the blood as the ingredient. and also dont forgot to equip wind/earth resist accessory(?). swan slash is bullsheet. but you need golden slash skill tho for big damage on isorath(?). unless the field is in brawl state then you can abuse swan slash. always buff irito and julios. and irito need to equip unremoval buff tome, i forget the actual name for the tome.

Last edited:

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
in my case, you need to be level round 40 ish. oh yeah, it is possible to win the battle without using true awaken pronant. when phase 2 started, you need the oldest sister's field to counter wind attack. and also, asap wipe all 4 brothers 1st. the build eq? u need the armor from this second town where you need the blood as the ingredient. and also dont forgot to equip wind/earth resist accessory(?). swan slash is bullsheet. but you need golden slash skill tho for big damage on isorath(?). unless the field is in brawl state then you can abuse swan slash. always buff irito and julios. and irito need to equip unremoval buff tome, i forget the actual name for the tome.
where can i find the soft feather to craft the armor that resist earth/wind. I have other material except 2 soft feather @@

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
where can i find the soft feather to craft the armor that resist earth/wind. I have other material except 2 soft feather @@
You can use Capture ball and catch animal-like monster (not demon-like one, except some treasure require demons), go to 8F. Go up to a cave entrance on the right (there are 2 cave entrances). Talk to the goblin. He will reward you and tell you to capture more. Go back out, return right away. And go into the zoo to farm those soft feathers.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
You can use Capture ball and catch animal-like monster (not demon-like one, except some treasure require demons), go to 8F. Go up to a cave entrance on the right (there are 2 cave entrances). Talk to the goblin. He will reward you and tell you to capture more. Go back out, return right away. And go into the zoo to farm those soft feathers.
thank you

Reactions: XDHGX
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes