Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
question: where i can get lost crystal?? is that a crystal gathering point at night?
Lost crystal is a rare drop from the crystal node at 48F. You might need several attempts so save before gathering and reload if you don't get it. You might get 2 or even 3 in a row very rarely.
The same node drops heavenly crystal in my experience as regular drop but also thunderous crystal rarely, the lower tier.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Lost crystal is a rare drop from the crystal node at 48F. You might need several attempts so save before gathering and reload if you don't get it. You might get 2 or even 3 in a row very rarely.
The same node drops heavenly crystal in my experience as regular drop but also thunderous crystal rarely, the lower tier.
I just got it from 27F too so it seem it's just a very rare drop but not exclusively on 48F

Reactions: Teal Flower

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I just got it from 27F too so it seem it's just a very rare drop but not exclusively on 48F
Very rare then. Probably it could be found at earlier than 48F floors but the only place I could get them from easily (actually the only place I did) was there. Surely even better if you are using a coin since it improves drops making nodes yield up to 4 - 6 items instead of 3 (Lost crystal, Heavenly crystal and Thunderous crystal still drop 1 though)

Reactions: sonhot

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
How do I Get Out From here?
Click on the sign to check it first
then click by this order
1. the wasp/bee monster
2. the bird like monster
3. the snake like monster (you'll fight nightmare)
after that click on the BACK of the sign
it"ll teleport you to the stair

ohshitnoo

Jul 19, 2019
you know that vibe when you finish watching good anime, and you have that empty hole in stomach because of how good it was? this is game giving me same thing, and once you watch alot of animes, its difficult to get this feeling again

Rein-san

Oct 6, 2018
Anyone know how to get 'Spark of Heaven's fall'? I only have 2 and need another 2 to unlock the door.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
What a game lol took me 48+ hours just for one good playthrough. In the end i got the "To a new future" ending, not sure if this is the best ending yet... and i got no h-scene at all except maybe one forced scene concerning Nami. Is there any walkthrough for other endings?

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
what floor was there the monster who you could exchange and receive ether orbs from?
Not a monster but a green crystal. At 8F, the cave at the top of it. It becomes the Zoo once you give it a few monsters but the crystal stays.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
What a game lol took me 48+ hours just for one good playthrough. In the end i got the "To a new future" ending, not sure if this is the best ending yet... and i got no h-scene at all except maybe one forced scene concerning Nami. Is there any walkthrough for other endings?
if you went pure route, there a ending based on whose of the 4 heroines is the higher, if went dark route the ending depends of the grade of depravity you went to others, if you raped the girls, if you raped any other individual but your companions, and if you went murder happy every npc you meet.

If you went pure route and got irito ending, then you can start a new game plus, beat the extra boss and in the end you get another ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any way to save Nami the demon girl :cry:
Keep foward and you will answer that question

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
if you went pure route, there a ending based on whose of the 4 heroines is the higher, if went dark route the ending depends of the grade of depravity you went to others, if you raped the girls, if you raped any other individual but your companions, and if you went murder happy every npc you meet.

If you went pure route and got irito ending, then you can start a new game plus, beat the extra boss and in the end you get another ending
It was my 1st playthrough, i went pure route and raped no one and beat the extra boss too but i didn't get Irito ending, i got no h-scene so i assume that the ending i got is not heroine specific.
It seems to be not the best ending after all.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Is stealing from fairy the only way to get a peridot eye?
Yes, don't worry doing it once won't affect your "karma" if you are trying to do the good route

Anyone know how to get 'Spark of Heaven's fall'? I only have 2 and need another 2 to unlock the door.
From wiki translated by google:
  • A treasure chest between Lucifuge, the lowest layer of the Twin Snake's Demon Hall that can be reached from the 6th floor
  • The bottom layer of the buried tower that can be reached from the 13th floor, the treasure chest in the deep part of the buried tower
  • A treasure chest on the 26th floor after passing through the cave of the waterfall that can go on the water on the 1st floor
  • Just before the battle with Istaroto, the treasure chest on the 8th floor of the Palace of Istaloto
  • Obtain it when you acquire a certain number of buried treasures.

where do you get hellish mist?
Go deeper into the layer, you get better and better material including hellish mist and other stuff about every ten floor

Reactions: Reij
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes