HV10

Feb 20, 2018
It was my 1st playthrough, i went pure route and raped no one and beat the extra boss too but i didn't get Irito ending, i got no h-scene so i assume that the ending i got is not heroine specific.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems to be not the best ending after all.
For how to get each sister's ending and extra ending

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ohshitnoo

Jul 19, 2019
There are 7 (well, 9, but 2 are past where you need 4 and get used immediately)
1x in Palace 8F, just before the stairs for the final boss
1x not 100% certain, but it should be from doing the Treasures (it's in the same event data as getting new clothes or finding the Delicacy from Hell)
1x at the end of the Plunge Pool (get there from 1F, 2F, 3F, 6F, 13F Greater Demon Town - need the walk on water item)
1x 40F Treasure (NG+ required, I think)
1x in Lucifugus' Chamber (6F Door, answer "satan")
1x in Buried Tower Sanctum, at the bottom of the ladder (stairs behind the Crystal Dragon, easiest way to access is the 13F Treasure Hold thing)
1x in Demon Forest (13F, Woodland Darkness 2 Treasure) at the very end - a bit of a maze unless you have the water walking item
thanks alot, the plunge pool and istaroth palace helped, the treasure ones didnt work, i guess i did all the treasures too early without the heaven spark script triggering or something? dunno

Qatalitoniss

Nov 8, 2019
Please help me. How to get last scene in others recollections? I opened all scenes except this one.
ScreenShot_2021_0114_03_27_33.png

Last edited:

Aliase

May 10, 2020
Has a wiki page been made for Pronant Symphony? Where synth items can be found in specific floors, or where key items(such as Spark's of Heavens Fall, or Water Boots) and what floor.

Reactions: Azazelios_RPG

Kara Dabbe

May 2, 2017
After freeing the imps from there cave, the explorers guild and black market options at the inn disappeared. Anyone knows about it ? (maybe its not something to do with the imps but it happened around that time)
I'm going the good boi route and when I check with the old man he says you have a flicker of goodness in you and your party members trust you or something similar.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Has a wiki page been made for Pronant Symphony? Where synth items can be found in specific floors, or where key items(such as Spark's of Heavens Fall, or Water Boots) and what floor.
There is but you'd need to translate it. I just checked it out a couple times so not sure if it has everything you would be looking for. To be honest completing all of the maps and doing all of the treasures gave me everything I needed including the sparks of heavens. At most I'm lacking one for crafting a sword and as I read in a comment it seems to need NG+
After freeing the imps from there cave, the explorers guild and black market options at the inn disappeared. Anyone knows about it ? (maybe its not something to do with the imps but it happened around that time)
I'm going the good boi route and when I check with the old man he says you have a flicker of goodness in you and your party members trust you or something similar.
The black market disappears eventually on the good route, yes, but if you haven't done anything too bad you should still have the guild open. I myself stole a few times and once there was a guard waiting for me at the entrance to tell me my description matched a thief they had reported, and that if I kept doing it I would be kicked. Even if not raping the girls, if you steal or kill innocents you would lose access to it. Freeing the imps shouldn't impact it negatively though, at least it didn't to me. So you might be stuck in a neither good nor bad enough to access either. Anyone else might be able to help further :unsure:

Reactions: Kara Dabbe

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
At most I'm lacking one for crafting a sword and as I read in a comment it seems to need NG+
I don't think that is the case as i was able to create that sword iirc its called dark lord sword or something like that and still got enough sparks of heaven for everything else. At first i also thought that sword was meant for Ng+ but i found the seventh spark right before the final boss and was able to synth the sword.

Reactions: Teal Flower

gears2260

Aug 25, 2018
I finished the game and loved it. I had the ending where mc ends up with Irito, is there any other ending for vanilla route?

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
I finished the game and loved it. I had the ending where mc ends up with Irito, is there any other ending for vanilla route?
If you mean just good endings, then one for each of the other sisters, one where you don't go anyone, and one where you continue adventuring with everyone.

Kara Dabbe

May 2, 2017
There is but you'd need to translate it. I just checked it out a couple times so not sure if it has everything you would be looking for. To be honest completing all of the maps and doing all of the treasures gave me everything I needed including the sparks of heavens. At most I'm lacking one for crafting a sword and as I read in a comment it seems to need NG+

The black market disappears eventually on the good route, yes, but if you haven't done anything too bad you should still have the guild open. I myself stole a few times and once there was a guard waiting for me at the entrance to tell me my description matched a thief they had reported, and that if I kept doing it I would be kicked. Even if not raping the girls, if you steal or kill innocents you would lose access to it. Freeing the imps shouldn't impact it negatively though, at least it didn't to me. So you might be stuck in a neither good nor bad enough to access either. Anyone else might be able to help further :unsure:
Thanks for the info, much appreciated!
My dumbass kept saving in the same save file so I cant even go back. Will I lose anything from the good boi route if I cant access the guild?

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Thanks for the info, much appreciated!
My dumbass kept saving in the same save file so I cant even go back. Will I lose anything from the good boi route if I cant access the guild?
You'd get a regular good ending if you don't fall for the regular bad one. There is the super good and super evil endings too so you couldn't see the former.

Reactions: Kara Dabbe

Kara Dabbe

May 2, 2017
You'd get a regular good ending if you don't fall for the regular bad one. There is the super good and super evil endings too so you couldn't see the former.
is there a new game+, so that you can go through the game faster?
Cause if not I don't think I can go through this again, I'm playing the game for almost 9 hour and I only got to the 18th floor or something.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
is there a new game+, so that you can go through the game faster?
Cause if not I don't think I can go through this again, I'm playing the game for almost 9 hour and I only got to the 18th floor or something.
yes, after you reach an ending you can carry over your level, money, and some mats bonus for the next play through. There is two difficulties, normal mode for a quick play through for another ending, or New Pandemonium for more difficulty and "completionists"

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes