musoukaxiv

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know if Yumire is supposed to be a Serafina and her sister prequel or a Irito end sequel?

Then again the whole prison island thing aligns with Serafina's backstory.

Last edited:

Kara Dabbe

May 2, 2017
yes, after you reach an ending you can carry over your level, money, and some mats bonus for the next play through. There is two difficulties, normal mode for a quick play through for another ending, or New Pandemonium for more difficulty and "completionists"
When you say the new difficulty mode, is there enough content to go for it or just a 2 minute ending of some sorts?

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
When you say the new difficulty mode, is there enough content to go for it or just a 2 minute ending of some sorts?
The new difficulty (True Pandemonium) is harder and have a few new content (a few new pronant commands, new enemy in some areas, you get to fight lucifer as a option in 6f floor door thing, etc), altho it doesn't affect the overall story. It's really for those who wants more challenge rather than steamroll through everything.

Qatalitoniss

Nov 8, 2019
I went through the whole game and defeated all the bosses on True Pandemonium difficulty. Opened all nine endings. But I can't figure out how to open the last scene in others recollections. My perfectionist soul is going crazy. Please, help.
ScreenShot_2021_0114_03_27_33.png

Kara Dabbe

May 2, 2017
The new difficulty (True Pandemonium) is harder and have a few new content (a few new pronant commands, new enemy in some areas, you get to fight lucifer as a option in 6f floor door thing, etc), altho it doesn't affect the overall story. It's really for those who wants more challenge rather than steamroll through everything.
gotcha, probly not gonna bother then.

Gurax211

Jun 16, 2017
I went through the whole game and defeated all the bosses on True Pandemonium difficulty. Opened all nine endings. But I can't figure out how to open the last scene in others recollections. My perfectionist soul is going crazy. Please, help.
View attachment 990100
If i'm not wrong, you need to be defeated by a weak enemy with 3 or more naked characters (does not occur in deep floor). And i know this is shameless to ask, but can you share your save file please ? i really want to know what happen in different ending (sorry if my english grammar are bad)

Last edited:
Reactions: Qatalitoniss

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Some guy has been spamming a certain place with a link since he doesn't want people to suffer through all the resets and etc to complete (aka all items and endings) the game, I haven't opened it myself but this should probably have what you need.

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

Gurax211

Jun 16, 2017
Some guy has been spamming a certain place with a link since he doesn't want people to suffer through all the resets and etc to complete (aka all items and endings) the game, I haven't opened it myself but this should probably have what you need.
Mega
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! MY SOUL IS SATISFIED NOW!!!!!!!!

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
Specifically what do you need to do to get like 200+ acclimation? sometimes I achieve it, sometimes I don't. The max acclimation I got was 204.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Specifically what do you need to do to get like 200+ acclimation? sometimes I achieve it, sometimes I don't. The max acclimation I got was 204.
Acclimation is pretty much the hell points you get from defeating monsters and walking into those green circle light thing. The more hell points while in the pandemonium dungeon, the more gold and experience u get in battle. The amount of hell point you have is shown in the bottle left corner of the game screen, the max you can have is 50 (65 with an skill upgrade in 3F town or 75 with a specific tomb equipment) Whenever you leave pandemonium, those hell points is reset back to 0 and depend on how much you got, you will also get a special reward (20 for heal herbs, 30 for potion, 50 or archdeamon crystals, anything over 50 will be converted into magic materials used for pronant). All the hell points you got is acclimated, you can use them in your inn at a light point thing right before the door to pandemonium, which can be used to strengthen you or your girl's skill.

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
Acclimation is pretty much the hell points you get from defeating monsters and walking into those green circle light thing. The more hell points while in the pandemonium dungeon, the more gold and experience u get in battle. The amount of hell point you have is shown in the bottle left corner of the game screen, the max you can have is 50 (65 with an skill upgrade in 3F town or 75 with a specific tomb equipment) Whenever you leave pandemonium, those hell points is reset back to 0 and depend on how much you got, you will also get a special reward (20 for heal herbs, 30 for potion, 50 or archdeamon crystals, anything over 50 will be converted into magic materials used for pronant). All the hell points you got is acclimated, you can use them in your inn at a light point thing right before the door to pandemonium, which can be used to strengthen you or your girl's skill.
yeah but I don't get why it reaches 200+ while it says 75 is max or should I farm a lot of mist?

Qatalitoniss

Nov 8, 2019
If i'm not wrong, you need to be defeated by a weak enemy with 3 or more naked characters (does not occur in deep floor). And i know this is shameless to ask, but can you share your save file please ? i really want to know what happen in different ending (sorry if my english grammar are bad)
Thank you! If I am not mistaken, I opened everything . :)
here are the saves
"data 14" good protagonist before the final boss (you can choose any of the sisters. just give her a couple of fated bouquets). "data 19" is the villain's way before the final boss, but the sisters are not raped (but you can if you want;)).
Well english is not my native language so i myself may have mistakes.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Actually the hell points thing was a bit confusing to me at first because it uses the same counter inside and outside of the pandemonium. Inside of it the counter shows as many hell points you've got in that run and it's used to increase the exp and gold you get when you win a battle. Outside it shows the total you have. Whenever you go out you put that amount into the total counter and it resets to 0 for loot purposes.

Something I haven't tested but that I assumed as true is that once you hit the limit any hell points you get above it still count towards the total, so you could easily farm lots while griding for exp not needing to go back everytime.

And if you want to farm them really easily just go to the first floor, use anything that lets you go faster like a tome or a coin of blessing and grab the green spots. Getting the 9 that spawn up to the 6th floor you'll get all 50 that those allow to get until they disappear. Get out of there and repeat. That allows you to farm archdemon crystals at the same time and soon you'll have lots to spare after learning everything and crafting the item that uses them.

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
Actually the hell points thing was a bit confusing to me at first because it uses the same counter inside and outside of the pandemonium. Inside of it the counter shows as many hell points you've got in that run and it's used to increase the exp and gold you get when you win a battle. Outside it shows the total you have. Whenever you go out you put that amount into the total counter and it resets to 0 for loot purposes.

Something I haven't tested but that I assumed as true is that once you hit the limit any hell points you get above it still count towards the total, so you could easily farm lots while griding for exp not needing to go back everytime.

And if you want to farm them really easily just go to the first floor, use anything that lets you go faster like a tome or a coin of blessing and grab the green spots. Getting the 9 that spawn up to the 6th floor you'll get all 50 that those allow to get until they disappear. Get out of there and repeat. That allows you to farm archdemon crystals at the same time and soon you'll have lots to spare after learning everything and crafting the item that uses them.
I tried getting the greens but its not enough to get the req. quota for some skills. Still don't get why it becomes 200+ and I see that there's 1 upgrade that needs 800 I will not worry to much that now, but I noticed the deeper the floors you farm in the larger acclimation points, I tried staying like a several days in the fire zone floors and I got like 174, 6 pts. short for an upgrade killing bosses I think helps but I'm not totally sure if it works like that, but who knows.

hachiko322

Apr 16, 2018
im at a point where i cant continue without the water walking item.. can anyone tell me where i can find the item thnx..

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
im at a point where i cant continue without the water walking item.. can anyone tell me where i can find the item thnx..
Water walking item is in Istaroth Castle. Its part of the story. You cant miss it

I assume you're at floor 25 beating Pappy get magical key and cant progress to floor 26 because its filled with water. You need to go Istaroth Castle next. Its located in demon town at floor 3F. You need three item to progress
- Heaven Drop/Stardew is in demon town (the one that locked with magic door)
- Saint's Entrail in 13F (the coffin that surrounded with three magic circle)
- Demon Honey is in advanced demon town 13F (upper right part. Give a blood from the four sisters to NPC to make it)

Reactions: hachiko322
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes