Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I tried getting the greens but its not enough to get the req. quota for some skills. Still don't get why it becomes 200+ and I see that there's 1 upgrade that needs 800 I will not worry to much that now, but I noticed the deeper the floors you farm in the larger acclimation points, I tried staying like a several days in the fire zone floors and I got like 174, 6 pts. short for an upgrade killing bosses I think helps but I'm not totally sure if it works like that, but who knows.
I'm not sure if you've understood my explanation or if I've misunderstood the issue. The thing is you go to the first floor, grab the green rings on each floor, up to 6th since it'll reach 50, then you go out and those 50 will be added to the total count outside of the pandemonium. You can go back inside and farm another 50, once you are back home you'll have 100 total. Repeat, 50 in the dungeon, 150 total at home, and so on. You don't need to get 200 or 800 hell points in a single dungeon session but total. It's what I think you are trying to do, getting those 180 hell points in one sitting when that takes a lot longer than the greens method if you are not trying to also farm levels or level skills. Were you trying to do that?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dharkie29

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
I tried getting the greens but its not enough to get the req. quota for some skills. Still don't get why it becomes 200+ and I see that there's 1 upgrade that needs 800 I will not worry to much that now, but I noticed the deeper the floors you farm in the larger acclimation points, I tried staying like a several days in the fire zone floors and I got like 174, 6 pts. short for an upgrade killing bosses I think helps but I'm not totally sure if it works like that, but who knows.
Just keep playing the game and you will eventually get enough for everything, I recommend when you upgrade the team's skill u first max out Irito's basic attack

im at a point where i cant continue without the water walking item.. can anyone tell me where i can find the item thnx..
At this point, you will need to go 3F's palace (the one where u need to have 3 offerings). Don't worry, the story is not ending anytime soon, not even close.

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
Anybody knows what to use/drop at the spring of soul corridors whatever its called. (spring location is in floor 30)

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
I'm not sure if you've understood my explanation or if I've misunderstood the issue. The thing is you go to the first floor, grab the green rings on each floor, up to 6th since it'll reach 50, then you go out and those 50 will be added to the total count outside of the pandemonium. You can go back inside and farm another 50, once you are back home you'll have 100 total. Repeat, 50 in the dungeon, 150 total at home, and so on. You don't need to get 200 or 800 hell points in a single dungeon session but total. It's what I think you are trying to do, getting those 180 hell points in one sitting when that takes a lot longer than the greens method if you are not trying to also farm levels or level skills. Were you trying to do that?
I think I've come closer to understanding the acclimation system, Thanks a lot for explaining this, and yes that is what I'm trying to do haha.

Reactions: Teal Flower

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Yeah it's a bit confusing at first because it's the same counter but they are in fact different :LOL:
Anybody knows what to use/drop at the spring of soul corridors whatever its called. (spring location is in floor 30)
You use the rusted armor you found at the beginning (not sure if you could miss it, I think you had to take sides with one of two girls to keep it or not) and it becomes the archangel armor. Also you use rusted metal that becomes heavenly metal for sythesising a few items. I don't think you can use anything else but I tried several other items just in case.

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
Yeah it's a bit confusing at first because it's the same counter but they are in fact different :LOL:

You use the rusted armor you found at the beginning (not sure if you could miss it, I think you had to take sides with one of two girls to keep it or not) and it becomes the archangel armor. Also you use rusted metal that becomes heavenly metal for sythesising a few items. I don't think you can use anything else but I tried several other items just in case.
Thanks again :D

Reactions: Teal Flower

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
Hi, I'm getting all the objects in-game but I'm not been able to find the Delicacy from Hell. I'm missing one and I can't find it. Can someone please help me with the locations of the meat? Thanks >w<

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, I'm getting all the objects in-game but I'm not been able to find the Delicacy from Hell. I'm missing one and I can't find it. Can someone please help me with the locations of the meat? Thanks >w<
I think there is one in plunge pool cave.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I'm not sure if you can use it since the beginning but 7 opens up a menu that lets you use some other pronant commands on most npcs if not too powerful or pointless. It seems it can be useful if you've messed up because letting you hug someone says your soul was cleansed a bit, so it could help with a little tainted heart I guess. Also you can ask them to let you hit them getting into a battle and it says they ran away crying when they lose. Just in case you wanna beat a npc that you don't like (like that demon in the battle remains area laughing at the ones killed? :sneaky:). Or just ask for panties and collect the different types lol.

• Red Heart

unluckyguy6969

Jul 8, 2017
i need one more spark of heaven fall's but i cant finish the puzzle on floor 6. what is westwestwest southsouthsouthsouth mean?

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
i need one more spark of heaven fall's but i cant finish the puzzle on floor 6. what is westwestwest southsouthsouthsouth mean?
Move left 3 step then down 4 step from the sign. Press action button to proceed afterward
I see, I have that one already. Also, do you know where can I find Tear of the Divine?
Water gathering node at 43F if not mistaken. Its super rare

Last edited:

hachiko322

Apr 16, 2018
damn where did u get this..im stuck at 40F where we need to light 4 torches with spark of heaven fall i need 1 more..help plz

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
damn where did u get this..im stuck at 40F where we need to light 4 torches with spark of heaven fall i need 1 more..help plz
You need to have key item 'demonic dictionary' in your inventory first
Its located in floor 17 south west in a chest. Teleport to floor 17 go down to 18F. From there go south west to find a stair that take you back up to 17F and chest will be there
With this you can read unreadable pile of paper sheet and sign in dungeon
Teleport to floor 6F. There is a door on the right that you cant enter before without dictionary. Enter 'gold' as password then it will lead you to treasure room. Exit then reenter. Enter 'satan' this time and solve the room puzzle that lead you to room where spark heaven is

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
What's the Code to access the Door at 6F? The sign says "Say the name of The One Below All, Demon King", because i had no idea what it was.

unluckyguy6969

Jul 8, 2017
got stuck again lol. how to move past floor 42? i cant find the magic seal or what thats called to turn off the flame on floor 41

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
got stuck again lol. how to move past floor 42? i cant find the magic seal or what thats called to turn off the flame on floor 41
  1. From 40F go to northwest stair to go down to 41F
  2. 41F go south to stair to 42F
  3. 42F is maze. From the stair go south
  4. At some kind green watery floor go east
  5. Go north east
  6. Go east again
  7. Go north east corner to find stair that lead to 43F

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes