sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
I need help I am stuck in the 6F after the door with the password satan. I don't understand where is R2 and R3 please help

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
I need help I am stuck in the 6F after the door with the password satan. I don't understand where is R2 and R3 please help
Just look and examine the "sign" object each floor and solve their clue
R2 has sign like "west west west south south south south" which mean from the sign move 3 step left and 4 step down and click the action button
R3 has same mechanism i dont really remember what its say
R4 has sign like " wasp, snake, bird and check my back" its mean you gotta click wasp object on the map, then snake, then bird. After that check the BACK of the sign

Reactions: ererer2

dochs

Dec 8, 2019
basically a 100% save, all endings, all scenes, all equipment, max level, all floors conquered, all treasures and all species investigated except one, just to have fun, nothing more

I enter in the door in the lodging house but there are few open scenes.
Do you have to kill the final boss to see the videos?

TheJesterYeet

Feb 24, 2020
Does anyone know where to find eternal globe? Cant find it anywhere between 40F-50F
Edit: Eternal Globe can be found at night on F31-33(atleast there is where I found it)

Last edited:

dogedogedoge

Nov 16, 2017
Hi, so i'm stuck at the 46F. There are purple flames blocking the way, is there any trigger or item to remove the flames? thanks

Ayvuir

Oct 28, 2019
Anyone familiar with how early the 3 evil ending branching happens once you get locked into the general evil route? Basically, is the story similar enough or identical between every evil path up until the end? Or do they each have their own different plot development? I'm trying to decide which path to take next and would like to know if I should hold off on the lewds until a later point in the story.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Oh snap, I didn't know you could load, I've just been quitting and reloading the game. Do you know if there's a way to enable autobattle?
Press CTRL, it works as toggle outside of combat too. But there is a catch: it won't work for your current max area, as you normally won't be able to kill enemies with a single basic attack. It might take in account your stats against the enemies, not sure, but if you can't do it then it'll turn off automatically, it's not a bug.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GEORGEM

Boombox 221

Jun 10, 2018
From wiki translated by google:
  • A treasure chest between Lucifuge, the lowest layer of the Twin Snake's Demon Hall that can be reached from the 6th floor
  • The bottom layer of the buried tower that can be reached from the 13th floor, the treasure chest in the deep part of the buried tower
  • A treasure chest on the 26th floor after passing through the cave of the waterfall that can go on the water on the 1st floor
  • Just before the battle with Istaroto, the treasure chest on the 8th floor of the Palace of Istaloto
  • Obtain it when you acquire a certain number of buried treasures.
THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED.

You are hero to us stupids. Thank you.

Also, so those who have a are searching for this: Walkthrough, Spark Of Heaven's Fall, Spark Of Heaven, Floor 40, F40, f40.

Just gonna leave these tags so it can be found easier.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Press CTRL, it works as toggle outside of combat too. But there is a catch: it won't work for your current max area, as you normally won't be able to kill enemies with a single basic attack. It might take in account your stats against the enemies, not sure, but if you can't do it then it'll turn off automatically, it's not a bug.
Thanks man, you rock!

Reactions: Teal Flower

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
anybody know how to find shoes that can walk on the water? i cannot find it
You find them in Istaroth's Palace. They aren't missable because you need them to continue and the area is small and straightforward. If you can't access it yet you'll have to keep going down and progressing the story.

Reactions: Juel
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes