Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
I'm at the part of the game where Irito is bedridden. I've gotten to 24F but she still hasn't come back. How do I get her back? Also, even though there's a "leave dungeon" warp thing on 24F and I've used it, I can't travel to 24F like other floors with this warp. Do I have to do something else to activate this warp?

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
I'm at the part of the game where Irito is bedridden. I've gotten to 24F but she still hasn't come back. How do I get her back? Also, even though there's a "leave dungeon" warp thing on 24F and I've used it, I can't travel to 24F like other floors with this warp. Do I have to do something else to activate this warp?
keep explore deeper floors and eventually she will recover

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
Thanks I found her, I'm at the buried tower (stone dragon dungeon in 13F), and at the bottom there's a door that says "Offer the flowing red source of life." There's a chest behind the door, what item do I need to offer (tried every liquid item), and what's the item?

Also, where is Incandescent Wings located?

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017
Thanks I found her, I'm at the buried tower (stone dragon dungeon in 13F), and at the bottom there's a door that says "Offer the flowing red source of life." There's a chest behind the door, what item do I need to offer (tried every liquid item), and what's the item?

Also, where is Incandescent Wings located?
You need to offer blood to the door, I dont know if the girl's blood works, but you can take blood from an NPC with pronant.

The Incandescent Wings are given by Satan if you ask him for help, he's at the door on floor 6 that requires the dictionary (from floor 17) to read the unknown language. Type "satan" into the door to meet him, or "gold" for some treasure.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
How many thing did NG+ add for commands? The one i noticed is headpat and ear cleaning. Is there more than that? I did good ending for first run so kinda curious if im gonna get more commands or new event on both bad/good path in NG+

charmezard

Oct 3, 2017
I dont remember exactly which one was it, but its either from the ghost NPC next to an armor in floor 5, or in the stairs close to the coffin on floor 13, you had to lose to an enemy there.
Thanks, it's an event where niva found a magical items and irito saved her. There's a boss in that place, yes.
13h floor, thanks!

iDiocy_49

Jul 13, 2020
this is sound dumb, but i'm stuck against istaroth, i'm already able to beat the phase 1 but can't continue because of the pronant and hallucination ability that he have, so i think i have to make the darkest night, but the thing is i can't find the soft feather and abyss night crystal* (*if i remembered it correctly) can anyone enlighten me with the knowledge where and how to get those item, thanks.

Sep 23, 2017
this is sound dumb, but i'm stuck against istaroth, i'm already able to beat the phase 1 but can't continue because of the pronant and hallucination ability that he have, so i think i have to make the darkest night, but the thing is i can't find the soft feather and abyss night crystal* (*if i remembered it correctly) can anyone enlighten me with the knowledge where and how to get those item, thanks.
You get Soft Feathers from the guy that asks you to capture animals on Floor 8, get him any Bird-like creature and he'll tell you to come back later. There should be some materials on the floor in the back when you return. Btw, Beast-like creatures give you Fur there too.
As for the other item, If I remember correctly, the materials for Darkest Night are Moonlight Herb, Full Moon Ore, and Abyssal Dark Water. For the Dark Water, try the spot on the northwest of Floor 24 at night.

iDiocy_49

Jul 13, 2020
You get Soft Feathers from the guy that asks you to capture animals on Floor 8, get him any Bird-like creature and he'll tell you to come back later. There should be some materials on the floor in the back when you return. Btw, Beast-like creatures give you Fur there too.
As for the other item, If I remember correctly, the materials for Darkest Night are Moonlight Herb, Full Moon Ore, and Abyssal Dark Water. For the Dark Water, try the spot on the northwest of Floor 24 at night.
Thank you very much for the insight, truly appreciate it

Sep 23, 2017
How do I get the buried treasures? I'm stuck at 40F waiting for the fourth spark lol
Use pronant (1) on NPCs, some will tell you a location at a certain number of steps, follow it and dig the treasure on the spot. If you're not sure which ones you're missing, make your way through from Floor 1. The floors I remember that had buried treasures are 1,2,4,7,8,11,13,18,21 and 33.

DARKness134

Apr 3, 2021
What to do at the end of the true pandemonium Istaroth fight (the version unlocked after defeating Satan)?.
I don't see the mass hypnosis move in the SHIFT menu (only 2 adjust formations, guess either the game is bugged or I need to do something else to let the move show up), and Istaroth just regens back when I wipe out his health. Have no clue what should I do.

Update: After hours of pain, I finally did it!!!!! This fight is exponentially harder than the Satan fight. Just in case if someone else has the same issue, the whole fight essentially has two phases.

For phases 1, essentially level up every member to be as high as possible (preferable max level 55, does not take long with a tome of discipline equipped and elixir uses), and get max dark defence (armour + amulet + tome with dark resistance, at least 2 out of 3), then try to fix field attribute to Dark throughout the fight (turmoil & protagonist special skill), to manipulate Istaroth's AI (he tends to only use Dark attack when field attribute is Dark). The first 3 turns are the hardest. The general gist is Awaken Irito in turn 1, stance and super-strength (from Jueli or Protagonist) in turn 2 and then uses exorcist's slash in turn 3 to wipe out the 4 orbs and 2 Zenan brothers (should do 3000+ damage to each). If the first 3 turns go right (at least 3 characters are alive, including Irito and one who can resurrect others), the rest is a straightforward loop of super-strength, stance, exorcist's slash/golden slash (after awakening effect expires). The points of the other 4 characters are either heal or buff, instead of doing offence. With some optimization of character skills & equipment, I am able to pass this phase for~50% of the time.

Also, the boss does not seem to inflict pronant anymore, which means no need for pronant resistant gear. In general phase 1 is around subverting player expectation. The same strategies that worked for previous bosses (fixing field attribute to be light/fire) no longer works, with fire especially being a trap that seems to work at first few tries despite being a suboptimal strategy (same offence compared to golden slash, yet more defence is required).

For phase 2, if the characters' dark defence is high enough, enemy dark miasma does 0/1 damage only. The prompt of "Mass Hypnosis" is weird, probably a mistranslation. But essentially you need to get rid of the 20 breaks (equip area attack spell for each character beforehand, Dogo special is especially useful as it attacks all enemies twice, can knock out 10 break points with single skill), then awaken choice will come back in the SHIFT menu, then you want to awaken protagonist 4 turns in a row, then wait for one extra turn (at least for me, maybe it is a bug). The attack crystal burst will then show up, and this attack kills Istaroth in one hit, ending the fight. The difficult part in this phase is the Israroth pillar attack that does increasing damage and number of hits as the turns pass (1 hit 150 damage at start, 4 hits at ~350 damage 4 turns later...). The only counterplay is to pray to RNG god that Istaroth does not target the Protagonist multiple times in a row, and try to have Serafina special ready (might not need it, but good insurance if used right). For other characters, defend & heal/resurrect only (though I failed to notice significant damage drop after using defend option, defend might not reduce damage for the pillar attack, need confirmation).

I think that it might be possible to do the fight at a much lower level (~40 for each member) through different field attribute choices (when there's no field attribute & Earth, Istaroth also seems to mostly use Dark attack.). I haven't tested the wind field attribute yet, but if Istaroth does not use any wind attack, then Jueil + Turmoil based wind strategy can probably be employed to reduce defence stat & equipment requirements. It might also be possible to inflict debuffs on Istaroth, It is probably unlikely, but it would be pretty funny & rewarding if he can be poisoned & sealed... I also never used Auto heal, therefore there's another piece of potential optimization. Considering I wrote a whole essay describing fighting him at max level, I will probably not bother doing the same fight at level ~40... Perhaps no one will...

Update 2: Apparently this version of Istaroth is different from regular phase 3 Istaroth. Regular phase 3 Istaroth is a glass cannon that can be killed easily in 2 hits (the key being land 1st Exorcist slash ASAP by getting Irito buffs ready right before entering phase 3). This version, however, has more defence & health pool...

Last edited:
Reactions: YokoSan and GEORGEM

ss27

Aug 27, 2017
What gets carried over for newgame+? Also how long would you roughly say the game is?

Sep 23, 2017
What gets carried over for newgame+? Also how long would you roughly say the game is?
Normally, you can carry over your level, material items and equipment proficiency to NG+.
However, if you play on True Pandemonium Mode and defeat the boss on Floor 50, you can also carry over your crafted equipment, skills and map exploration for each floor.

My first playthrough took me around 20 hours, on normal difficulty.

Reactions: ss27

ss27

Aug 27, 2017
Normally, you can carry over your level, material items and equipment proficiency to NG+.
However, if you play on True Pandemonium Mode and defeat the boss on Floor 50, you can also carry over your crafted equipment, skills and map exploration for each floor.

My first playthrough took me around 20 hours, on normal difficulty.
Thanks for the reply and information!

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
I am currently in my first playthrough, and I cannot seem to find more than one Darkest Night (one from chest and one from synthesis, but I no longer have the option to synthesize it after the first time). Can someone tell me if it is possible to equip Darkest Night on all 5 members, and if so, how?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes