Anie Mevushal

Feb 27, 2020
excuse me, how do i get the spark of heaven... item that requires you to enter floor 40?
i only had 3 which are from "satan" room, waterfall and the last was I forgot how I got it. can somebody help me with this?

Sep 23, 2017
excuse me, how do i get the spark of heaven... item that requires you to enter floor 40?
i only had 3 which are from "satan" room, waterfall and the last was I forgot how I got it. can somebody help me with this?
There should be one in a treasure chest on the room before Istaroth's final fight (Palace 8F), one at the bottom of the Buried Tower dungeon in Floor 13, and I think you get another one by obtaining most or all of the buried treasures.

Reactions: Anie Mevushal

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If you get some skill's power upgraded without having the skill unlocked, is it wasted or does it still get the boost when you unlock it later?

Darak990

Oct 17, 2018
is there a way to level up fast? or some tips to fight asrtaroth... i really want to play NG+ but that bastard is oneshoting my team every time

Sep 23, 2017
is there a way to level up fast? or some tips to fight asrtaroth... i really want to play NG+ but that bastard is oneshoting my team every time
For more exp, go to deeper floors, craft a lot of equipment, or farm/craft ether orbs at the green crystal on the zoo on Floor8 and exchange them for lvl up elixirs on the demon shop on Floor3. The normal lvl cap is 50 btw.

To fight Istaroth get equipment that makes you resistant/immune to pronant and hallucinations, use the team-wide attack/defense buffs from niva and the team speed buff from Jueli. Get the weapons for Super-Strenght and give the skill to MC or Jueli and use it to buff Irito and deal large chunks of damage. Get Healing-Radiance for Serafina from the Staff of Miracles if you dont have it, for team-wide heals.

Darak990

Oct 17, 2018
For more exp, go to deeper floors, craft a lot of equipment, or farm/craft ether orbs at the green crystal on the zoo on Floor8 and exchange them for lvl up elixirs on the demon shop on Floor3. The normal lvl cap is 50 btw.

To fight Istaroth get equipment that makes you resistant/immune to pronant and hallucinations, use the team-wide attack/defense buffs from niva and the team speed buff from Jueli. Get the weapons for Super-Strenght and give the skill to MC or Jueli and use it to buff Irito and deal large chunks of damage. Get Healing-Radiance for Serafina from the Staff of Miracles if you dont have it, for team-wide heals.
Thanks a lot gentleman, daam i really love this game, dont want to annoy you too much but can someone pls recomend me a game like this? doesnt have to be a hentai, dont know why but i fell in love with this game, if anyone knows a game similar to this pls tell me. DAAm what a good game.

Sep 23, 2017
Thanks a lot gentleman, daam i really love this game, dont want to annoy you too much but can someone pls recomend me a game like this? doesnt have to be a hentai, dont know why but i fell in love with this game, if anyone knows a game similar to this pls tell me. DAAm what a good game.
You could try the previous game by this dev, Demon's Sword Snakes, it has kind of a slow start tho. Fall in Labyrinth is also good.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What is the ability upgrade skill? Does it reduce the cost for the skill upgrades by the door in the inn?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Where can I find Lizardman and Chaos Lord (looks like a slime)?

I'm missing these in the encyclopedia... no idea where I fought them in the first place.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The endings have a separate gallery on the main menu after you unlock one, but the locked ones dont have hints.
There is no way to see everyone's affection at all times, you'll see it when it goes up a bit on certain character specific events through the dungeon, but there is an easy way to lock yourself in one chararcter's ending: There's an item called "Fated Bouquet", it can be purchased from an NPC in the second demon town after clearing the game (requires the ability to walk in water), using it will lock you into a character's ED regardless of other's affection, of course, save before using it.
I have a faint memory of finding a Fated Bouquet on a hidden chest around some trees on the first area when going on a date with someone, you might wanna look out for that just in case.
More detailed info on the endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there any different results if we whore out the girls? The game warns multiple times about the consequences, but the endings doesn't seem to account for this choice according to this post.

and what do I do about the dragon statue in that one dungeon accessed from fire area?

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017
Is there any different results if we whore out the girls? The game warns multiple times about the consequences, but the endings doesn't seem to account for this choice according to this post.

and what do I do about the dragon statue in that one dungeon accessed from fire area?
If you whore out the girls you dont get a real ending but a Bad ED, not in the ending list since there's no story in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the dragon statue, use Time Water on it and be ready for a fight.

Reactions: desmosome
Sep 23, 2017
how to get hellmist?
i dont know?
SOmebody help me
The quality of magic is better as you explore deeper and collect more, you can also collect a lot of low-level magic and exchange it for higher levels in one of the shops on the first demon town.

Sep 23, 2017
Where can I find Lizardman and Chaos Lord (looks like a slime)?

I'm missing these in the encyclopedia... no idea where I fought them in the first place.
Lizardman are in Wasteland Rapids, Floor4 dungeon.
Chaos Lord is in the deepest layers, I remember fighting some in Floors48~49.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Lizardman are in Wasteland Rapids, Floor4 dungeon.
Chaos Lord is in the deepest layers, I remember fighting some in Floors48~49.
Hmmm, I had chaos lord on my list of unidentified monsters ever since like floor 10 or something. How did I fight this guy if it spawns in such deep floors lol.

Thanks for answers though.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes