desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There was a bit of untranslated text during the scene where MC goes out at night and trains with Irito. Anyone know what they were talking about?

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
The quality of magic is better as you explore deeper and collect more, you can also collect a lot of low-level magic and exchange it for higher levels in one of the shops on the first demon town.
ok thanks
and You know anything that allows you to walk on water?
i dont know where to find it
please tell me

Sep 23, 2017
ok thanks
and You know anything that allows you to walk on water?
i dont know where to find it
please tell me
The item that allows you to walk on water is in Istaroth's palace, you'll find it in a chest. It's impossible to miss it, since its kinda part of the story there.

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
The item that allows you to walk on water is in Istaroth's palace, you'll find it in a chest. It's impossible to miss it, since its kinda part of the story there.
i think i missed it
is that in demon town
should i give offerings to istaroth?
now i am has reached floor 26 maybe
and i need item to walk on waer to go onsen

and one more thing what i should say on door in floor?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there a better way to farm lvl 5 materials? The lowest parts of the dungeon is annoying as fuck to farm because there is no quick access to the teleporter.

Sep 23, 2017
i think i missed it
is that in demon town
should i give offerings to istaroth?
now i am has reached floor 26 maybe
and i need item to walk on waer to go onsen

and one more thing what i should say on door in floor?
Give the offerings in the demon town and go through the story in Istaroth's palace, after you get the ability to walk on water you can escape.

Sep 23, 2017
Is there a better way to farm lvl 5 materials? The lowest parts of the dungeon is annoying as fuck to farm because there is no quick access to the teleporter.
Sadly, there's no easy way for lv5 materials, I remember using the Tome of Stealth and the Tome of the Runner for faster trips around deep floors. Remember to upgrade the material spots for more drops, and if you're trying to get a specific one with no luck, try save/load until you get what you need. If you open the Archive from the menu while holding SHIFT (so its shift+z) it opens the LOAD menu instead of SAVE.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there a final Spark of Heaven's Fall to make Dark Lord's Blade? I used them all to open doors leading down to floor 50.

Sep 23, 2017
Is there a final Spark of Heaven's Fall to make Dark Lord's Blade? I used them all to open doors leading down to floor 50.
There should be 5 sparks:
1. At the bottom of the Buried Tower (Floor13 dungeon)
2. The room before Istaroth's final fight (Palace 8F)
3. Lucifugus chest (Floor6)
4. The end point of the waterfall on Floor26, that starts on Floor1.
5. After obtaining most or all of the buried treasures.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Alright, I got my first clear. I did the ending where you do all the evil stuff except prostitution. Is there a significant difference for the other 2 evil endings, or would it be good enough to do a good playthrough (probably Irito route) on true pandemonium and call it a day?

Last edited:

oocc13

Dec 13, 2019
Alright, I got my first clear. I did the ending where you do all the evil stuff except prostitution. Is there a significant difference for 2 evil endings, or would it be good enough to do a good playthrough (probably Irito route) on true pandemonium and call it a day?
There is not huge difference in evil endings(except prostitution) and yes, go to see good ending cuz evil and good ending both are pretty good.

Sep 23, 2017
Alright, I got my first clear. I did the ending where you do all the evil stuff except prostitution. Is there a significant difference for the other 2 evil endings, or would it be good enough to do a good playthrough (probably Irito route) on true pandemonium and call it a day?
They all have quite different outcomes, but it's a good idea to do a Good Route next, since after seeing 1 Good and 1 Evil endings, you can skip the Istaroth fight on other playthroughs (you have to go in and see the dialogue with the boss first, then go back one floor and back up again, the promt to skip the fight should appear, its a bit weird but that is how it works), then it's easier to unlock other endings by meeting minimum conditions and rushing to Istaroth's palace with a True Pandemonium NG+ save.

Last edited:

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
which floor i can get Devilish honey?
and what password of door in floor 6?
That's a door with mupltiple passwords available. You can tell "money", "gold", and "Satan", and it'll open two different rooms. The last one I'd advice not to open until you have high level and good items.

Last edited:

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
That's a door with mupltiple passwords available. You can tell "money", "gold", and "Satan", and it'll open two different rooms. The last one I'd advice not to open until you have high level and good items.
bro you know where the devilish Honey?
I dont know where that
tell me plss if you know something

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes