May 18, 2020
someone have full save all Ending?
can give me?
i done play frist play and got ending weeding with irito
i want see all ending
can someone give me full save?

Heroinhero

Jan 21, 2018
Yea, that is the main way to beat almost all bosses. Superstrength buff on Irito + slayer stance. Next turn she does her best single target damage attack. Other characters are mainly support. This style is a bit limiting because it's by far the best strategy compared to anything else you can try, but it's kind of supported by the story lol. Irito is the one that trains all the time.
the mage has that enhance all thats nice as well with the other 2 buffs^^ max dmg on 1 walktrouh it got with buffs and the right field was around 5k

Harukos

Jun 25, 2019
So i do not know if this is an exploit/glitch or not but in floor 6 when you enter the password satan blue door
and this has to be in True pandemonium mode you can fight lucifugus
multiple times to do so reset his dialogue is to talk about everything in choices and say lets fight at the end if you win,he give you another rabal armor and Incandescent Wing and they all share the same stats as you fully max it out but everytime you collect 1 the mastery resets shown in image.
to show proof here are the images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zerohaste

Aug 4, 2020
I stumbled upon this place before where u can exchange for ether orbs...
but I forgot, can anyone remind me where it is?

Kuskuadrat

May 20, 2019
Ok what the fuck. Hey. E.B? What the fuck. I wasn't supposed to like this game this much. I wasn't supposed to feel things playing this game. It's a god damn hentai game, why am I crying over a god gamn hentai game.

I just 100%-ed the game. Twice. Without intentionally triggering any H-scenes. I had fun dungeon diving and killing literal Satan. I actually enjoyed grinding for the items that'd make Irito deal stupid amounts of damage. I liked exploring the environment and catching all the monsters and finishing up the treasure index. I liked the crafting system in this game. Why did you make such a good ass RPG system for a hentai game? You can strip this game of all of the charm, character, story, and plot and I'd still have a decently good time dungeon diving.

That's not even the end of it. I got attached to the characters. Hell, I got attached to the protagonist. Unlocking Julius's character portrait in the NG+ felt amazingly fulfilling for some fucking reason (other than the fact that he's hot). The story hit me in the "My friends don't actually like me" insecurity bone harder than any fucking game had any right to and then smacked me in the face for having that bone in the first place with Irito's entire god damn arc. I felt actual fucking guilt when I was tempted to click the rape option. I desperately wanted to see the ending. I felt my heart fucking sink in the leadup to the Ishtaroth fight. When the ominous foreshadowing happened when I talk to the sisters at the inn after unlocking the final chamber, I felt dread even when I knew for a fact I'm in line for a good ending.

This wasn't supposed to happen, E.B. I was supposed to have a wank to the fantastic art and let this game go. I wasn't supposed to have this god damn game stuck in my head for the past 4 fucking days. I wasn't supposed to want to draw art based on these characters. And I definitely wasn't supposed to have an introspective sleepless night wondering on whether my deep-seated self loathing is warranted after finishing the game for the first time. I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO WANT MORE STORY GOD DAMMIT, WHY DO I WANT AN HONEST TO GOD NON-H SEQUEL TO THIS GAME.

...So uh, go play game, it good.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Ok what the fuck. Hey. E.B? What the fuck. I wasn't supposed to like this game this much. I wasn't supposed to feel things playing this game. It's a god damn hentai game, why am I crying over a god gamn hentai game.

I just 100%-ed the game. Twice. Without intentionally triggering any H-scenes. I had fun dungeon diving and killing literal Satan. I actually enjoyed grinding for the items that'd make Irito deal stupid amounts of damage. I liked exploring the environment and catching all the monsters and finishing up the treasure index. I liked the crafting system in this game. Why did you make such a good ass RPG system for a hentai game? You can strip this game of all of the charm, character, story, and plot and I'd still have a decently good time dungeon diving.

That's not even the end of it. I got attached to the characters. Hell, I got attached to the protagonist. Unlocking Julius's character portrait in the NG+ felt amazingly fulfilling for some fucking reason (other than the fact that he's hot). The story hit me in the "My friends don't actually like me" insecurity bone harder than any fucking game had any right to and then smacked me in the face for having that bone in the first place with Irito's entire god damn arc. I felt actual fucking guilt when I was tempted to click the rape option. I desperately wanted to see the ending. I felt my heart fucking sink in the leadup to the Ishtaroth fight. When the ominous foreshadowing happened when I talk to the sisters at the inn after unlocking the final chamber, I felt dread even when I knew for a fact I'm in line for a good ending.

This wasn't supposed to happen, E.B. I was supposed to have a wank to the fantastic art and let this game go. I wasn't supposed to have this god damn game stuck in my head for the past 4 fucking days. I wasn't supposed to want to draw art based on these characters. And I definitely wasn't supposed to have an introspective sleepless night wondering on whether my deep-seated self loathing is warranted after finishing the game for the first time. I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO WANT MORE STORY GOD DAMMIT, WHY DO I WANT AN HONEST TO GOD NON-H SEQUEL TO THIS GAME.

...So uh, go play game, it good.
Fucking same. Came here for the pp, and left (almost) crying. Too bad E.B fucking disappeared since the release of this game (something like 3 years have already passed lol)

If you want more story-driven games, I reaaally recommend one that I just finished after days of searching another game as amazing (story-wise) as pronant, or to be more specific just a single route (others are quite good too):

-cassie's route in Student Transfer: it' a vn so meh, but its story was so worth it that I couldn't care less. to stard said route, dont show/use the device (you'll understand) to anyone until cassie appears and then use it to prank her.

Last edited:

Harukos

Jun 25, 2019
i believe e.b is still active i think the last time he was on he was making a summary on ci-en how pronant is not on steam and trying to contact the steam people for approval. ( i used google translate) i also think he making another game thats not pronant uh sorry if this is wrong info.

Last edited:

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
I just lost access to the adventurer's guild and I haven't done any bad-karma stuff like killing a dying person. Is this because I spammed 1 and 2 on all the NPCs?

And how do I get back in the guild?

Sep 23, 2017
I just lost access to the adventurer's guild and I haven't done any bad-karma stuff like killing a dying person. Is this because I spammed 1 and 2 on all the NPCs?

And how do I get back in the guild?
(1) is for information, that is fine and you can use it as many times as you like with no consequences, (2) however is stealing, just a little is fine and if you visit the guild frequently they even give you a warning before its too late.
You can try to cleanse some karma by doing good deeds around the dungeon, there are many fallen adventurers and demons you can help.

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Yeah, I think I read somewhere there was no reason to not spam 2. Ah well, I can goodie-two shoes my way back into the guild, right?

CodyPoppin

May 19, 2021
How do you clear eternal wasteland? I can't seem to go anywhere but in circles.
Has anyone answered this? I'm late I know, but in the info tab I haven't cleared eternal wasteland E and I don't know how to

Edit: eternal wasteland e is the bottom floor of the wastelands rapid there were some paths I hadn't charted out

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes