nehayac539

Jul 6, 2021
Pretty fun game, I'm liking the combat quite a bit, even though I assume this is just some options you tick in RPG-maker with a bit of customization. Haven't beat it yet, trying to see if it's possible to beat the first archdemon you encounter without losing, so mostly just grinding.

I kept getting called gay by the girls, but it was an elf, so it's fairgame.

Sep 23, 2017
Did you 2 not stay at the inn in the ruined city? Depending on who you bring there are lots of different scenes that dont involve pronant. For one thing the fairy sex scene at the very beginning of the game is totally consensual and she also has scenes if you sleep quietly in the inn. The elf and dragon have scenes there if you use the spring or go visit the next room while your sleeping in the inn in ruined city.
what game are you even talking about?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
what game are you even talking about?
Your right, wrong game. Cant even remember what game that was but I was playing both of them one after the other and got this one confused. I cant find hardly any H scenes in Pronant except for the orders menu so it seems likely that there is only 1 scene without pronant.

Red2005dragon

Jul 9, 2017
Couldn't figure out how to save for the life of me and ended up losing like 7 hours of gameplay.

The game was really good but i don't know if i can sit down and play through all that again just to get back to where i was previously.

Akanezuliani

Nov 7, 2019
Couldn't figure out how to save for the life of me and ended up losing like 7 hours of gameplay.

The game was really good but i don't know if i can sit down and play through all that again just to get back to where i was previously.
It's pretty much just like any other rpg maker game, you can save at any time by opening the menu then choosing record > save, if you really liked it you can probably get back there a lot faster since I'm gonna assume you spent some of those good 7 hours reading dialogue and story, now you can just clean floors fast and grind a skill or two, my advice would just be rushing to floor 5 and grind there since there's an infinite recovery symbol there.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Your right, wrong game. Cant even remember what game that was but I was playing both of them one after the other and got this one confused. I cant find hardly any H scenes in Pronant except for the orders menu so it seems likely that there is only 1 scene without pronant.
Well... that's a bit of a shame that you've forgotten.
But yeah, I asked the question before, there's only 1 consensual h-scene in the game for every girl. Which is a bummer. We don't have that many RPG games where you can lewd girls without it being molestation or rape (and leading to bad ending).

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well... that's a bit of a shame that you've forgotten.
But yeah, I asked the question before, there's only 1 consensual h-scene in the game for every girl. Which is a bummer. We don't have that many RPG games where you can lewd girls without it being molestation or rape (and leading to bad ending).
I remembered the game afterwards, I was playing this one and this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/sevens-world-final-naginata-soft.86190/ at the same time and got them confused. Well switching back and forth really for a few hours, pronant kept making me bored with the lack of scenes.

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
yo this game soft lock you into a bad ending(just right before final battle) when you sell your girl
thankfully this is my 2nd playthrough
btw anyone know where is irito 3rd HCG and those last other HCG
nvm get them
now time to restart :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017
yo this game soft lock you into a bad ending(just right before final battle) when you sell your girl
thankfully this is my 2nd playthrough
btw anyone know where is irito 3rd HCG and those last other HCG
nvm get them
now time to restart :ROFLMAO:
to be fair, they DO warn you multiple times about selling the girls, unless you skip the dialogue lol

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
at first I think all those "warning" just for that ??? place(where you can jump off the click)
because I continue play and nothing actually changed
not actual softlock end in the final battle
but kinda nice to some actually really BAD END

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
at first I think all those "warning" just for that ??? place(where you can jump off the click)
because I continue play and nothing actually changed
not actual softlock end in the final battle
but kinda nice to some actually really BAD END
I'm kinda curious. What kind of softlock did you get after selling the girls into prostitution? unique dialogues / scenarios, or you just simply cant beat the final boss or what?

I read that if you save after prostituting the girl, and even if you perform a " NG+ restart" through the scene selection room, that save is "fucked" and they still "remembers" that you prostituted them before in a new playthrough if you load from that save slot

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
the softlock is when the past remembrance portion before istatorh fight(where you meet various NPC and they comment about what you did)
you would not fight istarorh just standard return to title screen game over
prostituting your girl
will "kill" your save if it your 1st playthrough as you cannot beat it
for 2nd+ playthrough just a minor inconvenience

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Scenes Guide

I recommend reading this at least until your NG+ as there will be minor spoilers. Took me 3 playthroughs (NG+2) to unlock every scenes and ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
I feel like a dumb guywhen playing pronant symphony.
But how the fuck can I pass the 1st floor? It said I need 2x pronant to mind control the male NPC. But I don't know where to get it. And all the fire spots are blocking me too
edit: nvm, i was dumb af, need to press 2 not use 2

Last edited:

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
I read somewhere this game has 9 endings but also zero replay value because the grind is pretty bad and the story not good, is it true?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes