Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I'm pretty sure you can.
How? By the interacting the clock? If I remember correctly once you start new game there's no choice to pick on the difficulty? Or Maybe It's just me i forgot about it

By the way If I change from Normal to true pandemonium i can still get those perks right?

Sep 23, 2017
How? By the interacting the clock? If I remember correctly once you start new game there's no choice to pick on the difficulty? Or Maybe It's just me i forgot about it

By the way If I change from Normal to true pandemonium i can still get those perks right?
When you start a New Game from the menu you can choose the difficulty.
You cant "change" from Normal to True Pandemonium unless you start over with a new game, the clock only allows you to lower the current difficulty, for example if you are playing on Normal you can only change it to Easy.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
True Pandemonium is exclusive to NG+. First playthrough only allows you to select Easy or Normal. Then again, even with Lv 55 on all characters, True Pande mode is quite challenging in some part

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Honestly, I'd probably suggest people play through this as a good guy and just use a save file for hentai access that they wanna see. It's such a compelling story if you play as a saint.

Probably the thing that makes me saddest is that you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: AmalIia and Nolla

Nolla

Mar 20, 2019
Is there a way to know what is my 'corruption meter?'
There's no numeric value for it. But you can go to the demonic town on the 3rd floor and talk to the wizard on the top right. He'll give you a description of how corrupted your character is.

Reactions: f95poke

bagong016

Nov 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to edit the save file to make the girl OP? I really like the story of this game but I hate grinding for level.

I'm sorry if I sounded lazy but the story is just too good I wanna read it till the end. Sadly, I don't have much time to grind because of my full-time work. (I'm fighting Istaroth with my lvl 23 girls, killed at the phase where I have to fight him with his minion)

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Does anyone know how to edit the save file to make the girl OP? I really like the story of this game but I hate grinding for level.

I'm sorry if I sounded lazy but the story is just too good I wanna read it till the end. Sadly, I don't have much time to grind because of my full-time work. (I'm fighting Istaroth with my lvl 23 girls, killed at the phase where I have to fight him with his minion)
I can't give you how to edit but can give you my save if you want. Haven't played it in a long while. The save will let you start a new game with all equipment, skill, and everything neccessary for you to beat the game. (NG+)

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
So, there are these sidequests that say stuff like "there was a suspicious light 13 in the north and 3 in the east." Anyone one have any idea on how to solve them?

Harukos

Jun 25, 2019
So, there are these sidequests that say stuff like "there was a suspicious light 13 in the north and 3 in the east." Anyone one have any idea on how to solve them?
its mostly buried treasure locations and how many steps to where it is.

Korro98

Oct 7, 2021
Does someone know how to get past level 50 for the characters?
I have all characters on level 50 and it wont go up anymore.
Do I need to unlock the levels up to 55 somehow or is it only for the second playthrough?
because currently im on first playthrough and it says 50 is max level ingame.

Sep 23, 2017
Does someone know how to get past level 50 for the characters?
I have all characters on level 50 and it wont go up anymore.
Do I need to unlock the levels up to 55 somehow or is it only for the second playthrough?
because currently im on first playthrough and it says 50 is max level ingame.
Lv50 is the cap, there's a certain item that rises it up to 55 but that is as far as it goes. Also those extra 5 levels wont carry over to NG+.
I cant remember exactly how to get it but it's most likely NG+ or True Pandemonium exclusive.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes