kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Does someone know how to get past level 50 for the characters?
I have all characters on level 50 and it wont go up anymore.
Do I need to unlock the levels up to 55 somehow or is it only for the second playthrough?
because currently im on first playthrough and it says 50 is max level ingame.
You need to exchange for "Panacea of the Transcendental" on the top left building of the "greater demon's town".
I haven't played for a long time so I don't really remember the condition to do so, fyi I played through this game multiple times so I'm not quite sure if it is only available in ng+ or you can get it in normal playthrough.

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
So, I'm doing the bad route and just got imprisoned by Istaroth. The Nami boss was a bit hard so I had to just have Julius be a support along with Niva, both buffing Irito to oblivion until her Bazing Strike eends reality itself to shreds. Good times. Now, I'm in this little prison, Julius breaks out, and I gotta use a limited amount of Pronant to pass the level. Alright, cool. Problem is, I'm level 21 and just have not invested in the combat potential of Julius. I've got Hellish Cadence, Black Miasma (which I promptly dropped because the clown dudes are resistant to dark), Nightmarish Touch, and Death's breath. I have no idea what I am doing. The little imps tell me to check out hte Armor in the storehouse or something while the thing's locked. The wizard dude's can't get Pronanted and all the imps tell me the same thing.

TLDR; After the Pre-Istaroth Nami fight, I have no idea what to do. Help. Please

smashy5

Oct 27, 2019
So, I'm doing the bad route and just got imprisoned by Istaroth. The Nami boss was a bit hard so I had to just have Julius be a support along with Niva, both buffing Irito to oblivion until her Bazing Strike eends reality itself to shreds. Good times. Now, I'm in this little prison, Julius breaks out, and I gotta use a limited amount of Pronant to pass the level. Alright, cool. Problem is, I'm level 21 and just have not invested in the combat potential of Julius. I've got Hellish Cadence, Black Miasma (which I promptly dropped because the clown dudes are resistant to dark), Nightmarish Touch, and Death's breath. I have no idea what I am doing. The little imps tell me to check out hte Armor in the storehouse or something while the thing's locked. The wizard dude's can't get Pronanted and all the imps tell me the same thing.

TLDR; After the Pre-Istaroth Nami fight, I have no idea what to do. Help. Please
If I remember right, you can pronant the imp in the kitchen to give you a key to go into the upper-right room

smashy5

Oct 27, 2019
I'm missing the last plant monster for the encyclopedia, the slot after mistrutin and before thug. Where can I find this monster?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I'm missing the last plant monster for the encyclopedia, the slot after mistrutin and before thug. Where can I find this monster?
It should be a random encounter in floor 41 and below. Just keep running and escaping eventually you'll find it. And it's a True Pandemonium difficulty only monster if you need more confirmation

Reactions: smashy5

aznviet3

Mar 23, 2020
This is so people can find useful/helpful previous posts easier.

File for Ending Gallery, All 9 Routes.
Cheat file to make things easier like the grind, require Cheat Engine for the Cheat Table.
Credits to hja190 and warbob5000.
Edit2: Nvm, found it. Also Neat!
I translated last part of special good ending

Mega

if someone interested
Edit: Sad that the dev tried to get the game to be on Steam and I think got denied.

Last edited:
Reactions: eizuku

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
where do i find glasya boras
the blonde
She's a main storyline character. You cant find her in free roam.
You encountered her the first time in 8F for a mandatory boss fight.

In good route, you can find her in a room before Astaroth throne (northwest of the 'maze like' area with guardians that can be stunned with music box) only for a dialogue.

In evil route, you will have to fight her to progress the Istaroth Palace area. You're given an option to rape her (H scene) after you win if thats what you're looking for.

kingzork

Aug 10, 2020
Can someone help me? i got the dream tickets but can't go on a date because the game says i molested the girls, but i never used any sexual command( only head pat, hug, play prank,etc).
Can someone tell me what i did wrong? i playing as a good guy but somehow did something wrong without noticing.

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Can someone help me? i got the dream tickets but can't go on a date because the game says i molested the girls, but i never used any sexual command( only head pat, hug, play prank,etc).
Can someone tell me what i did wrong? i playing as a good guy but somehow did something wrong without noticing.
I don't remember well but... did you perhaps demand their underwear at some point?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
so where exactly is floor 17f-2 ? I still haven't explored it yet i'm pretty sure than i've explored all of dark corridor 2
It IS dark corridor 2. That place is awful. You need to uncover the whole map without missing a pixel. Do a thorough sweep by running your character into every single wall and corner until the whole map is uncovered.

Prostituting them, Stripping them naked, losing in specific battle (they got raped), specific option in dungeon events (eg: letting the sentient armor touch Irito), Pronant orders such as: grope,foreplay,rape; Will counts as a 'molesting' and will blocks off the date option.
Pranks, headpat, hugs, lap pillow, hitting them, forcing them to train, asking for blood, doesnt count for molesting.
You can even still date them even after raping multiple NPCs and unique NPCs as long as its not the four sisters.

I don't remember well but... did you perhaps demand their underwear at some point?
Asking for underwear decreases favorability, but won't lock you to the bad route and and doesnt count as a 'molest'. You can still go on a date with them.

Reactions: randomchanger173

7thUmbra

Aug 20, 2017
Been playing for a while and I have 84 feather clothes. Is there anyway to sell your obsolete and excess weapons and armors?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Is this for real? We can't adjust the sound setting or is it hidden somewhere?
i think you can in the options in game, and if doens't this is a wolf game engine so should have a config exe in the same fodder

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Is there battle sex or sex on lose in this game? i.e. Is it worth losing combats to see scenes?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Is there battle sex or sex on lose in this game? i.e. Is it worth losing combats to see scenes?
i think one of the first scenes is losing in the very first floors, other scenes proceed if you lose in the combats related to, the game will warn you about it

one of the many ending conditions is to keep the chastity of your members, losing it will branch to somewhere else. If that wans't your plan then make a save file prior lose

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes