Jul 31, 2021
Seen a lot of comments sayin' this game is amazing yet I'm confused as to how they even managed to get pass the dude that holds the key. I've pressed every single key on my keyboard and I, for the love of fucking god, could not use pronant. I've pressed 2 like a kazillion times and even used the numpad key, yet nothing happened. I'm so pissed.

Feb 13, 2020
Thanks m8, now I pretty much cleared 1st playthrough. Is there any reason to play ng+ on hard difficulty beside challenge, like new monsters, bosses, items etc.? Also, on 8th(?) floor there is ''zoo'' that takes from you some caught enemies, like rats, bats, chimera, butterfly or griffon. Any point in donating them all? So far, every donation gives only extra spot for collecting fur etc.

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks m8, now I pretty much cleared 1st playthrough. Is there any reason to play ng+ on hard difficulty beside challenge, like new monsters, bosses, items etc.? Also, on 8th(?) floor there is ''zoo'' that takes from you some caught enemies, like rats, bats, chimera, butterfly or griffon. Any point in donating them all? So far, every donation gives only extra spot for collecting fur etc.
I think the only reason to play ng+ is the challenge and the true end. Trying to beat the forgotten one on the hardest difficulty is actually a bit of challenge. Or you can try the bad/good route depends on what you played before.
Nah, dont think there's anything more that you can get from the donation.

OgonFire

Oct 26, 2020
After Pronant Symphony the dev didn't seem to do anything for years, so color me surprised when I got the email notifying me that this game finally got an official English translation after so long. I hope it sells well enough for the dev to consider doing a sequel following the NG+ true good ending where they continue adventuring with a more lovey dovey harem theme.
Have you heard anything from the developer lately?

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
The description also says "Man" so where are the femboys? :unsure:
2 months later but... You can rape the men too if you are persistent. There's no scene associated with it doing so of course, but your character seems to regard it as "opening new doors".

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
This has been posted on this thread a few times before.
Check the sidebar on the left for the guide sections. Make sure use the translate option, there might be a mistranslation here and there but it's enough for me to get a 100% completion with the game

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes