Sep 25, 2021
any tips for defeating the lump of flesh on floor 15, where its blocking the stairs down. It constantly spawns monsters and it itself hits like a truck. My current squad is lvl 11, do I just need to farm more?

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
any tips for defeating the lump of flesh on floor 15, where its blocking the stairs down. It constantly spawns monsters and it itself hits like a truck. My current squad is lvl 11, do I just need to farm more?
Yep just farm a bit more, 1/2 level will make a lot of difference in this game

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
I wouldn't replay it 9 times for the endings, that's for sure. But the story is good.
Yup, story good, not really worth it to replay it 9 times, go for a bad end first then good end, my only complaint (I'm really nitpicking for this one) is that the story focuses more towards Irito and the other girls doesn't have much to offer.

Reactions: Nolla

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I wouldn't replay it 9 times for the endings, that's for sure. But the story is good.
You dont have to. Simply make a save before a branching point in routes to unlock them all. IIRC they even gave you the option to skip the final boss if you reloaded a save after completing a route. Maybe you'll need at least 3-4 playthrough since you can't do both evil and good routes at the same time, but for character endings, you can manipulate affection with bouquet and reloading a save to do them all in a "single" run.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
You dont have to. Simply make a save before a branching point in routes to unlock them all. IIRC they even gave you the option to skip the final boss if you reloaded a save after completing a route. Maybe you'll need at least 3-4 playthrough since you can't do both evil and good routes at the same time, but for character endings, you can manipulate affection with bouquet and reloading a save to do them all in a "single" run.
Appreciate the efficiency, haha

Abathurrr

Mar 25, 2020
Am I the only one who's having problem run the game? Shows error on cannot find files from MapChip.Wolf

Audia2753

Aug 15, 2021
hey guys a lil help pls? i lost my save,and im not a person that wanted some full save and screwing around game files,bcuz,it feels like i didn't respect the devs efforts, anyway i never do anything with that save,but it's renamed? and i checked the save folder,but i don't see anything that looks odd enough,so i think it's because the filename if you extract them and then the system can't detect them,but it's not,just like all wolfs engine saves
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AmalIia

Feb 24, 2022
God i love this game, everything felt right during the kindhearted man route.
Great story (in good route, haven't played evil route and i don't think i will), amazing BGMs, visuals are great too, exploration actually feels satisfying and not tedious because the map isn't too big and you can oneshot the mobs with normal attack as long you properly build your characters, and the combat itself is servicable to support the storytelling (some scripted combats are amazing, the final fight was SO GOOD).

The only cons the game has i think is the lack of sensual H-Scenes if you're doing the good route, H-scenes are almost nonexistent during that route, however i loved how the game praise you for keeping your party members pure and unharmed (even the final boss itself praise you for that). Another con this game has is the lack of options menu for QoL (can't adjust volume ingame, the game doesn't mention how to load a save file so you need to open the txt file to know how). The game itself is fantastic though, you guys should try it out.

Protect the sisters at all cost, and play Irito's Music Box to keep the demons away.

Reactions: Nolla and Harukos
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes