radomeDude

Jul 17, 2022
new to the game here, is there a wiki or something where I can see all the different skills and unlock requirements

Harukos

Jun 25, 2019
the japanese wiki might help

you have to use google translate for it
should be helpful for you i hope

Reactions: Mr Sir

DeuSJS

Dec 21, 2019
I can't believe I cried because of a fucking hentai game. The (good) ending is just so happysad.

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
This game was almost perfect but I'm a bit miffed the naked option makes my soul corrupted beyond salvation

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
love repeatedly dying to floor bosses is there anyway to avoid the stupid rampaging effect because the fuck am i supposed to do anything if i cant do anything and the fucking fact that this happens at low health every time is an absolute piss take as you can hear from this comment im quite annoyed about this mechanic only floor bosses are capeble off

DeuSJS

Dec 21, 2019
love repeatedly dying to floor bosses is there anyway to avoid the stupid rampaging effect because the fuck am i supposed to do anything if i cant do anything and the fucking fact that this happens at low health every time is an absolute piss take as you can hear from this comment im quite annoyed about this mechanic only floor bosses are capeble off
Yes, just get good. The floor bosses aren't hard, you can just stack buffs on irito and use her strongest attack.

foreman49

Feb 10, 2019
Dammit, been a while since I last played this game. I got the good ending first time, since it's been months I was thinking I was ready to do an evil playthrough but the moment I got the music box my plans changed. This is kinda stupid of me.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Is there any way to put nice resolution on full screen?...bullshit, it looks so bad

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
Yes, just get good. The floor bosses aren't hard, you can just stack buffs on irito and use her strongest attack.
Yep. How I got through the final boss. And I suck at TTRPGs. Just have to watch out and keep people alive and healthy. Debuffs on your party suck

DeuSJS

Dec 21, 2019
Yep. How I got through the final boss. And I suck at TTRPGs. Just have to watch out and keep people alive and healthy. Debuffs on your party suck
With enough buffs, it's literally possible to hit for 10k damage. I genuinely cannot imagine a strategy that's better than buffing Irito.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Anyone know where Dark Lord blood is?

EDIT: I did it, i found it. On 41, on the skeletons, not guaranteed to get it so you'll have to grind it.

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Next question. Is it possible to full clear the 3f map of Astaroths Castle while being on the good guy route?
Because i cant seem to figure it out and i dont want to keep wasting time.

Edit Also Is there any tips you anyone has for farming the farming the end game mats. I'm just going from 41 to 48 and then i take the portal on 46 to 50 and then teleport back up to 41 and repeat. if anyone has any tips that would be appreciated.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes