c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
have you guys seen divine globe, can't find it
edit:
what level should I fight Astaroth, I feel like I got beaten up too badly and one hellish cadence removes half of my hp out, I'm currently 21, as well as the others except Irito and Niva, they're both 22
I defeat him around that level. If you paid atention to the old man in the lowest place of the pandemonium. He will mention astaroth main arsenal is dark. If you stack darkness resistance the fiight is more doable. Also you can get via chest a anti pronant cape and forge another. Because astaroth can turn your allies against you is better to cover/guarante control of your most critical units

Reactions: AlabasterZenth

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
ScreenShot_2023_0107_10_45_56.png
Are there any important skills hidden behind any of these? They all seem to be just minor improvements except for mining. Even acclimation can be replaced by tome of the damned

AlabasterZenth

Mar 15, 2022
I defeat him around that level. If you paid atention to the old man in the lowest place of the pandemonium. He will mention astaroth main arsenal is dark. If you stack darkness resistance the fiight is more doable. Also you can get via chest a anti pronant cape and forge another. Because astaroth can turn your allies against you is better to cover/guarante control of your most critical units
gottem thanks

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
So navia just gets raped? take her away around lvl 5 then put her by herself against a 2v1
with both enemies around lvl 8? okay

loaded an old save and just retried till i got lucky with missed thats legitamitely the worst timing/ area to do that kind of seperation.

Last edited:

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Does anyone remember where Tome of Warfare is?
I'm on the second run and I don't remember where I first got it.
Also there's nothing in the buried tower dungeon in 13F. I just appeared in the final floor.
Does that mean I can never get 1 of the 5 Spark of Heaven's Fall?
Edit: Nvm I killed the crystal dragon and went deeper

Last edited:

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
I'm surprised at how good the game feels to play. I just have 2 complaints: The last boss's puzzles were annoying, and the Evil Route feels way too Evil.

Surprisingly, I don't have any complaints about defeating Satan. Sure, there's no real reward for it and it's a brutally difficult fight, but it's also really fun and forces you to know what you're doing with the combat system. This was honestly a much better fight than the actual last boss, though I understand why they didn't make the last boss fight like this.

I don't think I can bring myself to replay the game on an evil route, and I'm just going to have to settle with the good endings. It feels legitimately bad betraying everyone for some sex scenes.

Silverion_

Apr 2, 2022
Just finished my first New Game+ run and the whole conversation after the party in the Continue Adventure ending is not translated.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes