warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
how to get pass flr 47? , my path is obstructed by flames....
Just go round it to the left. It confused me too the first time I did that floor, though in retrospective it looks so obvious. I think it was night time when I went there, so the water looked just like the wall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haxaur

0beron

Sep 24, 2017
hi! thanks for the help, but i already have seen the wiki before... it didnt really say anything about the things i was asking aside from thou must not rape and kill

it didnt say anything else on how to specifically diverge from the good end to the super good end...
Actually it does. As someone told you you gotta kill the floor 50 boss, but if you read the wiki it says you need to see the Irito ending before you get the option.

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

MTHU74

Sep 2, 2018
After Pronant Symphony the dev didn't seem to do anything for years, so color me surprised when I got the email notifying me that this game finally got an official English translation after so long. I hope it sells well enough for the dev to consider doing a sequel following the NG+ true good ending where they continue adventuring with a more lovey dovey harem theme.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Good to know, I've knocked their orders down to just working at the shop/brothel on 3F and dating, which is locked because I molested them, and I know the work option has consequences. I just didn't know if it signaled that one of the girls has enough hatred to come after me or something like that, leading to a bad end.
i din't molest any girl in my playtrought, i do, however got the blood splatter anyway after i become a arc demon and talked to the girls every now and then, kinda lampshading some realization during the first visit in the castle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So there is no real consequence for killing NPC's
i think it does, you could always talk to the old man in 3f to check your karma

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, so I told Niva to actively offer herself and I'm getting nothing but the two orgy scenes that pop up if the whole group is set to offer themselves. Does she not have anything by herself for that command like Jueli has the night visit and Serafina has the random blowjob? I haven't tried Irito by herself yet, either. I also told them all to go back to normal, even tried each individually, and still get the orgy at random when only selecting Niva.

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
shame the final part of the true ending's ending sequence isn't translated.
It's nothing particularly important (just a bit about the Player having to train to keep up with the others)
Here's a transcription:

Since the game is officially translated, if someone owns the game they should message the DLSite team and let them know it's partially untranslated.

I've done a very rough translation of my own - basically just edited MTL - if you want to use that. Just overwrite the MapData.wolf file.
Edit: updated with a translation for the demon forest C tree

Last edited:

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
Okay, so I told Niva to actively offer herself and I'm getting nothing but the two orgy scenes that pop up if the whole group is set to offer themselves. Does she not have anything by herself for that command like Jueli has the night visit and Serafina has the random blowjob? I haven't tried Irito by herself yet, either. I also told them all to go back to normal, even tried each individually, and still get the orgy at random when only selecting Niva.
It's pretty much any scenes you've already seen with the character I think.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's pretty much any scenes you've already seen with the character I think.
That's just it, Niva is the only one set to offer herself and I'm not getting any Niva specific scenes. If it is pulling everyone else in because Niva has no individual scenes in the pool used for that order, that's fine, I'll switch to Irito and attempt to get her to offer herself alone. Example, every so often, if Serafina is set to offer herself, she will automatically trigger her blowjob or a doggy position scene. The same with Jueli in doggy position and she also has her night visit scene, where she comes to you in your bedroom and practically rapes you. Niva only triggers orgies so far when nobody else should be participating. Also, the order should stop when they are told to go back to normal, but it does not. I still get random orgies even after going to every girl and telling them to go back to normal.

Magodei

Feb 24, 2018
How to get 4 sisters ENDING? I already clear the game twice in normal and hell mode but still get Irito ending though.
Just how many times do you have to give fate bouquet to other women or you have to go on a date with all of them too? ?

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
How to get 4 sisters ENDING? I already clear the game twice in normal and hell mode but still get Irito ending though.
Just how many times do you have to give fate bouquet to other women or you have to go on a date with all of them too? ?
The Fated Bouquet gives a girl +20 affection, and gives the others -3. So if one girl is 23 more than another, you'd have to use more than one Bouquet.
And yes, you do have to have gone on a date with them too. You can buy the tickets from the guy again (but only if you have none in your inventory), and I think there's one laying around you can pick up.

Also note that once their affection is the highest, you'll need to go to the Inn and talk to them - there's no special dialogue, but it sets the flags for the ending

Magodei

Feb 24, 2018
The Fated Bouquet gives a girl +20 affection, and gives the others -3. So if one girl is 23 more than another, you'd have to use more than one Bouquet.
And yes, you do have to have gone on a date with them too. You can buy the tickets from the guy again (but only if you have none in your inventory), and I think there's one laying around you can pick up.

Also note that once their affection is the highest, you'll need to go to the Inn and talk to them - there's no special dialogue, but it sets the flags for the ending
Do I have to defeat the Satan on 50th floor first to get the special ending?

raydaydream

Jul 16, 2017

No Harem ending?

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
How can I walk on the water? please I stuck in that part
It's another hurry up and wait thing as I suspected...its past getting the three things for the temple area in the first town and the miniboss fight inside. I haven't gotten there yet as its a pretty badass fight

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
Just finished my first playthrough and got the 2nd ending where he and the 4 sisters go separate ways. Looking forward to collecting the others!

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Do I have to defeat the Satan on 50th floor first to get the special ending?
Yes, defeat him and select "I want to continue this adventure", then when going down the stairs before the final boss select "I want all 5 of us to continue adventuring". (The exact wording might be slightly different, but it's close enough)

No Harem ending?
Unfortunately not. Also unfortunate is that the other 3 girls' endings are pretty lackluster. The game could definitely have done with expanding the side endings and adding an optional harem to the true end. Wouldn't need much effort to bring those on-par with the Irito end.
Luckily all the good endings can be done on one save file (just save before going down the stairs).

Testing things also let me find out about stuff I missed - I did the whole palace and final boss run in one run without dying, which meant I missed the party in the Inn, and the badass awakening scene if you die at the final boss.

Reactions: raydaydream

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah I haven't seen the endings yet, but it's pretty clear the dev spent more time trying to sell Irito to the player. She gets wayyy more scenes and way more romance type dialogue and scenes over the others. Outside of the date, there's not even much in the way of romance with the priest and ranger at all. At least the mage kind of got a sweet scene outside of the date, but it still doesn't compare to Irito. I mean it makes sense, but it is kind of sad.

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Just gonna leave this cheat engine table here in case anyone needs it. I'm not sure if I got all the pointers right but it's the best I could do.
I've added some more pointers :)
Thankfully the WolfRPG Editor lets you export a data csv, so with a bit of python magic I made a full set of item pointers - the ones you found worked for me so I just used those as a base.

Unfortunately assigning the same skill multiple times doesn't let you have extra uses :(.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes