without tome of discipline you get 13218 total exp
with tome of discipline you get 39822 total exp

As for drop rate you buy an item from old man in floor 31 called
Eye of red skull it increases enemy drop rate

Last edited:

lawlietpwnz

Nov 26, 2018
any use for Catarna's thoughts?

i battlenoted 63 creatures but still missing a bunch, not possible to find them on normal difficulty?

is there any special reward for catching all beasts / flyers / demons?

"after using the coin multiple times on the same floor, you hear a mysterious voice" <-- doesn't work?

also is it possible to complete all rewards from the exploration guild?

Last edited:

AmalIia

Feb 24, 2022
any use for Catarna's thoughts?

i battlenoted 63 creatures but still missing a bunch, not possible to find them on normal difficulty?

is there any special reward for catching all beasts / flyers / demons?

"after using the coin multiple times on the same floor, you hear a mysterious voice" <-- doesn't work?

also is it possible to complete all rewards from the exploration guild?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
Do you die at the end if you have bad karma? I'm at floor 27 right now and the dude that can see the future is sayying that I will have the bad ending etc.
I didn't cared about the characters first so I kinda played evil but know I like every one of them so yeah I kinda need help

Is there anyway to change that until I beat the game?Am I stuck to the bad ending and will I die because of the bad ending(sorry for bad english lol)

oocc13

Dec 13, 2019
Do you die at the end if you have bad karma? I'm at floor 27 right now and the dude that can see the future is sayying that I will have the bad ending etc.
I didn't cared about the characters first so I kinda played evil but know I like every one of them so yeah I kinda need help

Is there anyway to change that until I beat the game?Am I stuck to the bad ending and will I die because of the bad ending(sorry for bad english lol)
You can't change route in middle of game.
Can't say about ending cuz of spoiler but if you did bad things to the sisters, the consequence will bite your ass eventually.
Recommending to see the bad ending first unless you don't care for that or for 100% endings collecting.

Reactions: mortozoz

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
You can't change route in middle of game.
Can't say about ending cuz of spoiler but if you did bad things to the sisters, the consequence will bite your ass eventually.
Recommending to see the bad ending first unless you don't care for that or for 100% endings collecting.
I did some bad things yeah but only the rape option in the order menu,does it block it from the good ending entirely or do I need to a quest or something similar to that effect to maybe change it

Harukos

Jun 25, 2019
Nope but seriously don't worry to much since its your first time playing there new game plus to try again plus you be stronger with the equipment and new stuff you get. keep going i did this as well my first time playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: mortozoz

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
Nope but seriously don't worry to much since its your first time playing there new game plus to try again plus you be stronger with the equipment and new stuff you get. keep going i did this as well my first time playing.
Thank you dude,u r awsome

Ndjekouale

Feb 26, 2020
Does someone have some tips to beat the dolls and Nami at the entrance of the Palace ?
Because i'm stuck :(

Harukos

Jun 25, 2019
fire & wind resistance did you read the note about lord foras on floor 25?
if you learned special skills you can use serafina special skill just incase everyone dies a free res but you have wait 2 turns

Last edited:
Reactions: Ndjekouale

Ndjekouale

Feb 26, 2020
fire & wind resistance did you read the note about lord foras on floor 25?
if you learned special skills you can use serafina special skill just incase everyone dies a free res but you have wait 2 turns
Thank you for your advices, I killed it !

oocc13

Dec 13, 2019
So, people in reviews seem to praise plot of the game, so where it's better - in the evil route or in the good route?
Both are at least pretty decent. The most of plot is linear in common and major differences are in the endings but the build up and execution are cream and butter of this games' story.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes