proxy89

Feb 1, 2018
I'm playing True Pandemonium Mode and there is this slime-type monster that i still hadn't been able to find. It's the last one, if anyone can help i would appreciate it.

Sep 23, 2017
I'm playing True Pandemonium Mode and there is this slime-type monster that i still hadn't been able to find. It's the last one, if anyone can help i would appreciate it.
It's a Chaos UFO, like the UFO, but purple. It might be a rare encounter or maybe I'm just unlucky(?), I only found it a few times on Floor41, it was at night too.

Reactions: proxy89

proxy89

Feb 1, 2018
It's a Chaos UFO, like the UFO, but purple. It might be a rare encounter or maybe I'm just unlucky(?), I only found it a few times on Floor41, it was at night too.
Thank you a lot, i found it! In case anyone is wondering if that old guy on 3F gives you anything if you find info on all monsters, he doesn't. I would do it anyway, cause i really like the game, but just letting you guys know. The most difficult monster to find is probably the golem on f38, it's an orb standing between two pillars.

ArcZaber

Aug 23, 2020
does anyone know how to solve if the game is opened suddenly the game is closed forcibly and the letters can't be read or destroyed

sorry my english is bad..

Jun 25, 2017
How do I beat Archdemon lucifugus?
He seemed to chiefly use ice attacks so I prepped for that but he also seems to do wind and occassionally just one shot every one with idk what.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
It's a shame you can't do consensual lewding. Wish games actually had that.
Also, how do you enter routes for specific girls? Using pronant, or will there be choices later in the game?

oocc13

Dec 13, 2019
It's a shame you can't do consensual lewding. Wish games actually had that.
Also, how do you enter routes for specific girls? Using pronant, or will there be choices later in the game?
There is only one consent h scene in good route with each heroine, you can choose before entering the final boss fight room.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
There is only one consent h scene in good route with each heroine, you can choose before entering the final boss fight room.
Ah, thanks. Now I'm not sure if it's worth it to continue playing the game. Getting kinda tedious after a while

JackDAReaper

Sep 4, 2018
WTF is R3 and L2 in keyboard, I'm in floor 6 inside that locked door. I used satan as a passcode to enter.
Edit: nvm it's right and left

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Spoil me as little as possible, when exactly does your route/alignment locked? is it after going to Astaroth's castle and losing your companions to his pronant? Right now im doing the "good" run for my 1st playthrough.

oocc13

Dec 13, 2019
Spoil me as little as possible, when exactly does your route/alignment locked? is it after going to Astaroth's castle and losing your companions to his pronant? Right now im doing the "good" run for my 1st playthrough.
Yes, after that event and explore more floors and visit astaroth's palace second time, you can choose before entering the final boss fight room.

Last edited:
Reactions: blulaz

Akanezuliani

Nov 7, 2019
Sorry if it`s been answered before but what is the last scene in the other tabs just after Glass Labolas rape order? That's the only I'm missing.
Edit : nvm figured it out

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Am I limited to one Rusted Metal (Heavenly Metal) per playthrough? Synthed mine for Seraphim, but it seems to Synth Lost Satan, it requires one as well

Harukos

Jun 25, 2019
Am I limited to one Rusted Metal (Heavenly Metal) per playthrough? Synthed mine for Seraphim, but it seems to Synth Lost Satan, it requires one as well
im editing my post because i feel like im giving wrong info but i say use google translate for this but...
maybe im unsure because i have 3 heavenly metal but here a guide in ci-en of the creator listing materials there are in each floor

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
im editing my post because i feel like im giving wrong info but i say use google translate for this but...
maybe im unsure because i have 3 heavenly metal but here a guide in ci-en of the creator listing materials there are in each floor
The guide only tell on how to change the rusted metal into heavenly metal by throwing it on 30F. One rusted metal can be obtained from the access corridor (7F Slime cave), but there's nothing about on how to get more rusted/heavenly. Thing is, you need 2 heavenly to get 100% synth, but i have no idea on how to get more, even the guide here: doesnt tell much

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
the only answer would be in new game + then?
Seems like it. I just want to make sure whether i missed out on specific NPC or something like that

Edit: Not sure whether this is 2nd playthrough exclusive, but if its not, I actually missed the rusted metal. You can get one from the slime cave on 7F AND the pick brothers (or whoever their name was) will give you one IF you talked to one of them a few times in 4F. They will spawn after you completed 5F. They're completely miss-able because they will keep moving and will despawn after you resolved their "optional quest" later on.

Last edited:

Akanezuliani

Nov 7, 2019
Seems like it. I just want to make sure whether i missed out on specific NPC or something like that
loot tables change at true pandemonium mode (unlocks after finishing the game once) and I'm pretty sure you can get more rusted metals from the shiny orbs on floor that spawn randomly with a different color, like green orb for ether orbs and blue for the rusted metal, you also need to be playing true pandemonium mode to get 100% equipment crafted/dropped since some recipes are only avaiable on true pandemonium mode (some equips need the nara globe and stuff avaible only in TPM) and the last set of enemies for each type becomes avaiable on floor 40+ TPM, Chaos elemental enemy dropping the last droppable armor piece.

Reactions: Harukos and blulaz
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes