Mar 21, 2018
So, how do I get the thing from that Fairy on the..what I'll assume is the 2nd floor? Though, what I really mean is the fairy in the place where the stairs on the first floor go down.

Heroinhero

Jan 21, 2018
is there a list for the items to synth? like i need golden clay and want to know how and when to get it. does someone know perhaps all places? otherwise i would take the night tome and walk from 1f to 25f and talk to all farms

Edit: and what lvl should i be before going to istaroth? im like lvl 21 and he mobs the floor with me ._.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
is there a list for the items to synth? like i need golden clay and want to know how and when to get it. does someone know perhaps all places? otherwise i would take the night tome and walk from 1f to 25f and talk to all farms

Edit: and what lvl should i be before going to istaroth? im like lvl 21 and he mobs the floor with me ._.
I beat him at lvl 33~35, but I pretty much 100%ed the game on my first playthrough, crafting everything and beating the optional boss. He should not be very hard to beat at lower levels since the fight is scripted starting from phase 3 though. Stack dark and get some death and pronant defense. Darkest Night + black tome, + death amulet is one option that anyone can use, but there are better items that works too.

Heroinhero

Jan 21, 2018
I beat him at lvl 33~35, but I pretty much 100%ed the game on my first playthrough, crafting everything and beating the optional boss. He should not be very hard to beat at lower levels since the fight is scripted starting from phase 3 though. Stack dark and get some death and pronant defense. Darkest Night + black tome, + death amulet is one option that anyone can use, but there are better items that works too.
na i dont mean the boss haha^^ i got stuck against the golem after beating the dolls and tried to kill it but you had to loose so now im fine^^ so i should be at least lvl 30+ for last fight? thx :D

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
na i dont mean the boss haha^^ i got stuck against the golem after beating the dolls and tried to kill it but you had to loose so now im fine^^ so i should be at least lvl 30+ for last fight? thx :D
No, you can beat him much earlier. I just happened to be quite high lvl because I clear all the way to floor 50 and crafted everything. Floor 30 and below is completely optional.

Heroinhero

Jan 21, 2018
No, you can beat him much earlier. I just happened to be quite high lvl because I clear all the way to floor 50 and crafted everything. Floor 30 and below is completely optional.
welp even then i didnt look at field attributes thats why he busted me first time^^ after that i just buffed iriot and used golden sword style and she did 2k dmg nearly OS him^^ that is quite fun hope with second walkthrough there are more op attacks :D

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
welp even then i didnt look at field attributes thats why he busted me first time^^ after that i just buffed iriot and used golden sword style and she did 2k dmg nearly OS him^^ that is quite fun hope with second walkthrough there are more op attacks :D
Yea, that is the main way to beat almost all bosses. Superstrength buff on Irito + slayer stance. Next turn she does her best single target damage attack. Other characters are mainly support. This style is a bit limiting because it's by far the best strategy compared to anything else you can try, but it's kind of supported by the story lol. Irito is the one that trains all the time.

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
There should be 5 sparks:
1. At the bottom of the Buried Tower (Floor13 dungeon)
2. The room before Istaroth's final fight (Palace 8F)
3. Lucifugus chest (Floor6)
4. The end point of the waterfall on Floor26, that starts on Floor1.
5. After obtaining most or all of the buried treasures.
can you tell me where the buried tower
and the all buried treasure

i need spark of heaven fall to create sword
no.2,3,4 i done
no.1 and 5 I don't know which one hasn't
tell me i need to beat boss

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
Does anyone know similar games? I mean, games where your choices matter. With multiple EDs, turn-based system, male protagonist and so on. Pure love (optional one) would be great, but it's not necessary.

Sep 23, 2017
can you tell me where the buried tower
and the all buried treasure

i need spark of heaven fall to create sword
no.2,3,4 i done
no.1 and 5 I don't know which one hasn't
tell me i need to beat boss
The buried tower is a dungeon you can select through a cave entrance on the east side of Floor13.
The buried treasures are in Floors 1,2,4,7,8,11,13,18,21 and 33. Use pronant (1) on some NPC on those floors and they'll hint you the treasure spot by steps.

Reactions: mutoryu3

abiroyon

Oct 22, 2017
Does anyone know similar games? I mean, games where your choices matter. With multiple EDs, turn-based system, male protagonist and so on. Pure love (optional one) would be great, but it's not necessary.
I really enjoyed Blacksouls and it fits all of your requirements. The game is very stylized so it may not be for everyone, but I would highly recommend at least giving it a try.

Reactions: tentacruel

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
I really enjoyed Blacksouls and it fits all of your requirements. The game is very stylized so it may not be for everyone, but I would highly recommend at least giving it a try.
I've played it. And yeah, this game is good one, and it has all of the list above, but... It's TOO much Dark Souls for me. There aren't any characters, there are only history books of lore and easter eggs to all kinds of tales. I cannot empathize with them. So yeah, this game do fits what I wrote, but it's not what I'm looking for. But thx, I have one more reason to try and replay this game.
Sorry for my poor English.

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
Some of my recommendations: Blacksouls, Sequel series (Sequel Blight, Sequel Awake, Sequel Colony and Asylum), Fall in Labyrinth, False Myth

You really should try Blacksouls 1 and 2, one of the best ever created, my second most recommended is Sequel(Great story, lore, and if you like femdom then this is a perfect game)

oocc13

Dec 13, 2019
About lack of focusing on other sister endings, they were added later update in the core game(there were only Irito route in good endings), so yeah they just feel like extra.

Darak990

Oct 17, 2018
About lack of focusing on other sister endings, they were added later update in the core game(there were only Irito route in good endings), so yeah they just feel like extra.
i at least didnt feel like that, i mean yeah sure irito in the main game surely have a LOT more of protagonist but the Bond events, the dates, all the conversations i had with them in the inn.... i dont know it feels really complete to me, in my opinion i think is very lore friendly after all is irito that..... thats spoiler i better stop.

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
The buried tower is a dungeon you can select through a cave entrance on the east side of Floor13.
The buried treasures are in Floors 1,2,4,7,8,11,13,18,21 and 33. Use pronant (1) on some NPC on those floors and they'll hint you the treasure spot by steps.
you know where this place? and what must i give to him?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes