Who is I

Feb 19, 2018
Hey is the download broken or something? After downloading the Zip file and decompressing it, I'm getting this error log while the game refuses to run.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Anyone know how to find lunar ore? I cannot find it :(
To be honest, night items are way too rare. I'm fairly sure, since Lunar Ore is a level 1 night item, it should appear at the very first levels, so the 1st floor at the top right, and that's where I can recall getting the very few I had in my inventory. If it's just about completionist purposes you'll have an elder demon selling every night item at the entrance of the Citadel of Purgatory but once you've gone further below. He won't appear at first. If it's about getting better gear you should be fine with the regular stuff.

Before answering I've tested it normally in every ore node of each area, no luck. Using a coin of blessing and reloading several times. Nothing, they are way too rare but they come from there for sure.

The only requisite is gathering at night, that's all. Reload and reload and good luck. To make it instantly be night just press 7 while facing the girl in the 1st floor and ask her to tell you about herself. That makes the night (or morning) to come.

Oh also supposedly to know the area where a night item should be is checking out the level of the regular item you get and you'll get the same level of night item there, very rarely the higher level so extremely rarely the higher level of night item.

I hope this helps a little.

Reactions: Juel and GEORGEM

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I've found a bug in the english version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update: Not sure if anyone's talented in editing game files, but I believe it's just two of the events I mentioned in my spoiler, Common Events/460 & 461. If anyone has any advice for fixing these it'd be much appreciated!

Juel

Nov 15, 2020
Any recommend games that similar with Pronant Symphony?.
This game is very great story IMO

Reactions: Nolla

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Does anyone remember what floor you can find the succubus/witch's house? It's the one who offers to hypnotize the girls for you. I think it may have been located at Woodlands Darkness 1, or maybe before floor 13. I remember passing by it on my first playthrough but I skipped it because I was going for the good ending and now I can't find it, lol.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Does anyone remember what floor you can find the succubus/witch's house? It's the one who offers to hypnotize the girls for you. I think it may have been located at Woodlands Darkness 1, or maybe before floor 13. I remember passing by it on my first playthrough but I skipped it because I was going for the good ending and now I can't find it, lol.
Floor 9 at the top.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GEORGEM

tsubaru

Mar 2, 2021
hello hello. asking here 'cause i have no idea where else i could ask; how do i get seraphina's fourth scene? have finished the game a couple times now and will keep playing but it is bothering that i have no idea where to find this one, reached floor 13 and feeling like i may have already missed it, it's the only one i have left to find besides the endings ones
ScreenShot_2021_0302_16_25_38.png

Sep 23, 2017
hello hello. asking here 'cause i have no idea where else i could ask; how do i get seraphina's fourth scene? have finished the game a couple times now and will keep playing but it is bothering that i have no idea where to find this one, reached floor 13 and feeling like i may have already missed it, it's the only one i have left to find besides the endings ones
View attachment 1063186
On the west side of Floor 7 there's a wood sign and stairs that lead to a cave with slimes, there's an option to send Serafina to retrieve some treasure, losing to the slimes unlocks that scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: GEORGEM

tsubaru

Mar 2, 2021
On the west side of Floor 7 there's a wood sign and stairs that lead to a cave with slimes, there's an option to send Serafina to retrieve some treasure, losing to the slimes unlocks that scene.
ah okay, just checked and i haven't gone there in this playthrough so i was able to get it, thank you very much!!

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Now that you mention the slimes place, you better don't go in there if you are done with that place, at least on the good route like me. I went back to see if there was something new or treasure respawned since it said I learnt to use the command to send her for treasure and when I went out I ended up in some... I think black room. There was no way to leave it, probably an event not controlled sending you to a blank map. Thankfully I had saved not too long earlier. Always saving before moving maps and keeping a few different files.

charmezard

Oct 3, 2017
Haven't entered this thread yet, but I found it by searching this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/story-focused-game.34048/

Anyway, can anyone post the gallery save? Or tell me how to get irito's slime/tentacle rape?
I've cleared all demon scene (which actually has one four sister scene, the naked all then defeated).

The bottom one is for true romance route I think.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
If you want one with decent story, you could try "Introducing An Apprentice Incubus (M)" or "Absolute Obedience Crisis". Neither of them are dungeon type games, but they do have interesting plots and happy endings.

Alternatively, you could try " ", this one has RPG-like battles and a really intense story. You also play as the female lead, so perhaps that might provide a more refreshing take, lol.

Makouh

Mar 28, 2020
Hello Guys, i'm stuck after beeing emprisoned in the castle, i'm alone i got 4 stack of pronant but i don't understand how i'm supposed to use it to pass through those 2 mobs... :/ 1615342380960.png
I'v basically tried all my keyboard, and 1,2,4 interact with him but do nothing, this game is excellent i wont stay stuck here, am i dumb ? Did i miss something obvious ?

EDIT : Problem solved, just had to speak with the lowest rank demon to get keys etc... using 1,2 as i expect but on wrong character.

Last edited:

K1ndred

Oct 1, 2017
Hated the grind so I modified the game and made the girls op. So if there's anyone who hates grinding as much as I do here's the link

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes