HV10

Feb 20, 2018
got stuck again lol. how to move past floor 42? i cant find the magic seal or what thats called to turn off the flame on floor 41
If I remember correctly, floor 42 is like a maze. Go down from the entrance of floor 42, then very right, then up right, then right again, then top right (there is also a resource harvest point in the lower right).

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
How do you defeat Istaroth, what option is the right choice?
Equip defense against dark, death, and proant (best option is darkest night + death amulet). You should have both Julius (or whatever the protagonist's name is that you chose) and Serafina equip resurection in case Istaroth uses some other element attacks and kills your team member. Super Strength + Slayer Stance on Irito then cross slash or swan slash or golden slash.

Once you reached the 3rd stage (where Istaroth summons the 4 devil brother and those orb thing) you will get defeated. Then the option will pop up for your final move in which you chose layered awakening pronant. Then each of the sister will fight one of the devil brother, in which you go into [shift] -> Awakening Pronant then beat the them. Finally it's gonna be you vs Istaroth in which case you cast Awakening Pronant on yourself 4 times (after 3rd time an event occurs which your character need to to chose an item from your inventory, chose either Nami's or Cartana"s thoughts"). Then you release your final move (forgot name but it replaces your Archdemon's claws move) which leaves Istaroth at about 1/5 hp. Then just heal up and do another Super Strength + Slayer Stance on Irito then attack finally end the him for good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
Equip defense against dark, death, and proant (best option is darkest night + death amulet). You should have both Julius (or whatever the protagonist's name is that you chose) and Serafina equip resurection in case Istaroth uses some other element attacks and kills your team member. Super Strength + Slayer Stance on Irito then cross slash or swan slash or golden slash.

Once you reached the 3rd stage (where Istaroth summons the 4 devil brother and those orb thing) you will get defeated. Then the option will pop up for your final move in which you chose layered awakening pronant. Then each of the sister will fight one of the devil brother, in which you go into [shift] -> Awakening Pronant then beat the them. Finally it's gonna be you vs Istaroth in which case you cast Awakening Pronant on yourself 4 times (after 3rd time an event occurs which your character need to to chose an item from your inventory, chose either Nami's or Cartana"s thoughts"). Then you release your final move (forgot name but it replaces your Archdemon's claws move) which leaves Istaroth at about 1/5 hp. Then just heal up and do another Super Strength + Slayer Stance on Irito then attack finally end the him for good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks man, I'll try to do something, bout the charges, and evade of the enemy, I think there is a book of sure hit.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
There was an update for this on the 8th of January does anyone know what it was? Was it translations for missed parts or a touch up on the quality of certain translations?

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks man, I'll try to do something, bout the charges, and evade of the enemy, I think there is a book of sure hit.
evade and catastrophe charges is not really a big concern in the fight with Istaroth. I think ether blade is a sure hit equipment.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
  1. You can loot it from the ground at floor 6 and downward
  2. Exchange shop at demon town at floor 3
  3. There a merchant at cave in floor 6 that sell it
thanks, you were right. One more question, now where do I get Hell Duke's Aura?

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
thanks, you were right. One more question, now where do I get Hell Duke's Aura?
  1. Floor 17 and below
  2. Exchange shop in demon town
  3. Bonus reward if you leave Pandemonium at more than 50 acclimation point
Basically if you want better area magic item like hellish mist, thick hellish etc you need to venture the dungeon deeper down. Exchange shop and bonus reward will be updated as you going deeper.

Reactions: YinBlack

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Whenever you need a different kind of area magic every 3 commands you just need to go deeper to the next area, when it changes. It'd be good if each kind told you where to go look for them but in the end they are sorted in the inventory in case you need some old kind later. Not counting the towns, every floor you can teleport to from home means different area magic. You can calculate which one is it using their order.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hi i'm having a problem and i think it's a bug.

When wanting to work personally in the brothel on floor 3, the following happens.

Sin título.png

it gives me two options. I choose "Let the man in" and the following appears.

Sin título2.png

after repeating this several times and not being able to exit, I try the second option and it works, despite not having Hell Duke's Aura it works. I'm leaving the place, and I can never go back into the brothel. any idea what the problem is?

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Where do you find the sister that goes missing after everyone gets split up and she is the only one missing?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes