Meilancholiaa

Nov 26, 2020
There's a tomb that can raise the cap to 75. As far as I know that's the cap (I'm not finished with the game though). The goal is to get it to 50-75 and exit the dungeon (it resets then). After 50 when you exit, you get a Archlord crystal that you can use to upgrade skills. The rewards after 50 aren't as necessary.

You can also gain 3 at night instead of 1 per battle, farm green circles around the map to get +5, and you lose some if you teleport inside the dungeon (To the towns).

Basically tldr: Try to always have at least 50 Acclimation Points before exiting the dungeon. The Archlord Crystal on exiting the dungeon is the main purpose of that score. Any over 50 just gives some soul frags.
Where do you use the archlord crystals?

edit: Nvm you trade them in on the 3rd floor

Last edited:

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I was wondering why all of the grinding issues when it was fairly fine enough for me... till now. So yeah, I can kill most stuff in 1 or 2 hits yet still trying to figure out the resistances puzzle with all of the equipment I have so the 50F boss doesn't kill me in 1 hit with one of its skills I can't cover with elemental protection :unsure: Even worse if it seems it dispells your buffs from time to time so you have to withstand the attacks with your basic stats. Time to suffer grinding... or to waste awakened pronant on it.

Edit: I switched everything to cover just elemental resistances for fire, wind, water, earth and light and it worked. 2 chars died once each by some one hit skills (or probably some of them didn't have an element covered) but the rest took a lot less damage than the previous fight. At level 31 - 32.

Last edited:

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
not sure if someone already answered this, since I dont want to search 25 pages currently, but does anyone know how to gain hellish mist since all 4 the girls all require it

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
not sure if someone already answered this, since I dont want to search 25 pages currently, but does anyone know how to gain hellish mist since all 4 the girls all require it
the more deep you go the quality of the pronant materials increase, so keep advancing to deeper floors

Reactions: Raincloud802

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question:
1. what do you do with the fountain thingy at 30F?? i used some item and equipment but all it says is "?". is there a clue regarding to that??
2. whats up with 5F or 4F in the istaroth castle??? theres a flame everywhere and theres only one stairs up to 5F but from there theres multiple stairs down to 4F. is the flame hiding the stairs or something??? also in the right corner of 4F theres a blackness along with a purple crystal, and 4 enemies.
3. Drop question: where i can find heavenly metal and dark lord blood??

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Does this game has walkthrough?

-sometime, julius talk "waste money" but i want buy item form the talked person. how i do that?

-in secret room at floor 6, the door need type name to go into. what the name i need type?

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
question:
1. what do you do with the fountain thingy at 30F?? i used some item and equipment but all it says is "?". is there a clue regarding to that??
2. whats up with 5F or 4F in the istaroth castle??? theres a flame everywhere and theres only one stairs up to 5F but from there theres multiple stairs down to 4F. is the flame hiding the stairs or something??? also in the right corner of 4F theres a blackness along with a purple crystal, and 4 enemies.
3. Drop question: where i can find heavenly metal and dark lord blood??
1. drop "rusted armor" it'll became archangel armor. Drop "rusted metal" it'll became heavenly metal

2. If you're doing evil route it'll became one by one your party member versus mini boss

3. look at no 1. Forgot about the blood. Either you buy it or from high level water source

Does this game has walkthrough?

-sometime, julius talk "waste money" but i want buy item form the talked person. how i do that?

-in secret room at floor 6, the door need type name to go into. what the name i need type?
1. Need evil heart to progress

2. "satan" or "gold"

YuRui

May 22, 2018
Does anyone know where to get pickaxes? I'm at like the 15th floor or so already and I still haven't figured it out yet.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes