Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I had a good experience but here are the things that I wish the game had:
The intro is decent, nothing deep no walls of text just straight to the point, can't complain about that really..But what I found strange is that once the scenes started dropping the player has no idea who's doing what anymore, the other characters don't speak to you at all you just start banging them in your studio (or do you really) because no one explains to us what's going on, we don't even know if it's the player who's taking part in the scenes or some other hired actors, because as far as the plot is concerned the Girlfriend was not happy about seeing the MC with others so we never got a continuation of that dialogue....Everything seems to be vague and that's the weak point of Proxent in my opinion, the scenes in general need to have a link between them some minor narrative to give them a meaning, a few interactions between the MC and the girls he hires wouldn't hurt either because as things stand right now, they're just pictures and videos they don't feel alive, you don't have any connection or relationship with them, neither as an actor nor as a boss.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrinceGriss

magidos

Jul 4, 2019
Are there any plans to add more leaders?

Unless I missed something, the only girl in the current build you can use to win any of the leader battles for upgrade materials is ava(peta has no relevant specials and the rest of the girls dont have any of their specials implemented)

I'm guessing the other girls will be more used when their specials are implemented but I'd rather have more of a reason to build one of the other girls before I start grinding for advanced materials. I think mainly whats bugging me is that theres only one leader who gives lower upgrade materials and avas the only one who can beat them.

MomoTheOverlord

Jul 10, 2020
Is it just me who's having issues with the game. I can't hire girls i can corrupt but nothing seems to be generating currency back.
I tried the online version too. Same issue.

NicholasG

Aug 25, 2019
are there no "cum" stats to edit in save file? i found gold, girl limit etc but no cum counter, it has some sort of cum counter under inventory line of code but couldnt figure out what
{
"name": "cum",
"price": 100,
"quality": "normal"
},
any of this meant and how to edit it

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
how can I expand studio and recruit more than 2 girls?
To recruit more than 2 girls, you have to beat Expandor, the logistic leader :)

I had a good experience but here are the things that I wish the game had:
The intro is decent, nothing deep no walls of text just straight to the point, can't complain about that really..But what I found strange is that once the scenes started dropping the player has no idea who's doing what anymore, the other characters don't speak to you at all you just start banging them in your studio (or do you really) because no one explains to us what's going on, we don't even know if it's the player who taking part in the scenes or some other hired actors, because as far the plot is concerned the Girlfriend was not happy about seeing the MC with others so we never got a continuation of that dialogue....Everything seems to be vague and that's the weak point of Proxent in my opinion, the scenes in general need to have a link between them some minor narrative to give them a meaning, a few interactions between the MC and the girls he hires wouldn't hurt either because as things stand right now, they're just pictures and videos they don't feel alive, you don't have any connection or relationship with them, neither as an actor nor as a boss.
Thank you for feedback! Indeed the story has been put appart a little, this is on roadmap but won't arrive until 0.12 that will be more dedicated to girl interactions & management

Are there any plans to add more leaders?

Unless I missed something, the only girl in the current build you can use to win any of the leader battles for upgrade materials is ava(peta has no relevant specials and the rest of the girls dont have any of their specials implemented)

I'm guessing the other girls will be more used when their specials are implemented but I'd rather have more of a reason to build one of the other girls before I start grinding for advanced materials. I think mainly whats bugging me is that theres only one leader who gives lower upgrade materials and avas the only one who can beat them.
There are plans to add (much) more girls and of course have all special trees done. This way players will have different options to beat leaders. Instead of more leaders, I'm thinking of rotating bonus/malus/fetish periodically or after battle.

Reactions: Drafox

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Is it just me who's having issues with the game. I can't hire girls i can corrupt but nothing seems to be generating currency back.
I tried the online version too. Same issue.
To unlock girls, you need rewards displayed on her picture. You earn these rewards monthly, don't forget to 'recruit' the girl so that your records have full value

MomoTheOverlord

Jul 10, 2020
To unlock girls, you need rewards displayed on her picture. You earn these rewards monthly, don't forget to 'recruit' the girl so that your records have full value
I don't think you understand. When i start the game i have 0/2 girls and I can not seem to recruit girls. I go to the girls window and when i mouse over the first two girls I can not click on them.

bakal

Sep 24, 2017
are there no "cum" stats to edit in save file? i found gold, girl limit etc but no cum counter, it has some sort of cum counter under inventory line of code but couldnt figure out what
{
"name": "cum",
"price": 100,
"quality": "normal"
},
any of this meant and how to edit it
For some bizzare reason, it just repeats that for every "cum" you have, same with other items in the inventory. Wild decision to make that how it saves

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I don't think you understand. When i start the game i have 0/2 girls and I can not seem to recruit girls. I go to the girls window and when i mouse over the first two girls I can not click on them.
For Peta it's normal, as you need to open studio that will unlock her in the same time. For other girls, if you hover them with mouse you don't see the price? Like here for Madison:
1684880083285.png

For some bizzare reason, it just repeats that for every "cum" you have, same with other items in the inventory. Wild decision to make that how it saves
In fact, Items are like this because it's a collection of Objects :) I may rework how it's saved if it shows as an issue but for the moment I won't touch it

ibigibbi

May 12, 2017
Good game with clever mechanics and a lot of ideas implemented. It definitely needs a small guide. For example - why during recording some options highlited in yellow? They are not the best often... Why during battles opponents can use some restrictions on your play while you can't do the similar things to them? Etc.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Good game with clever mechanics and a lot of ideas implemented. It definitely needs a small guide. For example - why during recording some options highlited in yellow? They are not the best often... Why during battles opponents can use some restrictions on your play while you can't do the similar things to them? Etc.
Thank you! I agree some guiding is necessary, already put on roadmap for 0.12. It won't be a guide but more like a tutorial and more hints in many parts as well as some dialogs

Codebuster500

Jun 3, 2018
I cant figure out how to save the game manually, its not auto-saving like one post said it would and I just lost an hour of progress

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
how to you get more gems so you can do battles to win purple diamonds and how does the battle ssytem work does it matter what girl i choose i keep losing?
and why can i use some skills some times and other times i cant and what does it mean when its highlited in yellows ?

Last edited:

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
i give up ! the more i play the worse i get ? i cant wn a single battle any more with any girl? i just dont understand whats going on?? my scores dont go over 100 any more? im lost. really liked the game but just frustrated right now

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Yes, starting the game it will ask for difficulty, and after, player will have to possibility to modify it directly on settings screen. It will be manual ou via 'presets" ie: easy, normal, hard
That would be for the best of all. Aside that, I could suggest some more things. But I don't want to spam here, if you would like, send me a DM.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes