Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Serializer Please for the love of God add a cheat menu or open up SugarCube. I can't deal with this insane grind. I get that you're thinking about multiplayer, but this is not why I'm playing these games.

Other than that, an almost perfect update. The only two issues I have. First is that the multiplier system is broken. One, it can ask you to use a position you don't have energy for and even a position you don't actually have, as it will completely disappear sometimes. It makes the entire experience luck based and when I'm fighting some boss that can be extremely annoying.

Second is that the videos will sometimes glitch out. It's like a broken light bulb. They will just flicker out of existence unti

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
0.10.13 Save with all Non-Interracial content unlocked. To load it click load game on the main menu and select import, select the file in the Zip. Sitted and Outdoor scenes are only available in battles, double and triple penetration scenes don't seem to be available anywhere (the files for double do exist however).

Reactions: Serializer

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I cant figure out how to save the game manually, its not auto-saving like one post said it would and I just lost an hour of progress
Hello, an almost ready update will give you the possibility to manualy save. But it remains weird because I don't have other reports of failing saves

how to you get more gems so you can do battles to win purple diamonds and how does the battle ssytem work does it matter what girl i choose i keep losing?
and why can i use some skills some times and other times i cant and what does it mean when its highlited in yellows ?
Hi! To get gems, you need to beat (not just battle) certain leaders. Each one are different in terms of bonus/malus/fetish. You have to choose wisely the girl to battle as bonus and malus will apply based on her attributes. A girl with malus will have a really hard time in a battle, and another with bonus will just succeed without trouble. Leaders with fetish will only allow their specific scenes, no other scene will be permitted.

So short answer for girl choice: Yes it matters a lot

When a scene is highlighted in yellow, it means it's the trending scene for this turn. By choosing it, scene rewards will greatly upgrade. It also counts for total record/battle points.

Serializer Please for the love of God add a cheat menu or open up SugarCube. I can't deal with this insane grind. I get that you're thinking about multiplayer, but this is not why I'm playing these games.

Other than that, an almost perfect update. The only two issues I have. First is that the multiplier system is broken. One, it can ask you to use a position you don't have energy for and even a position you don't actually have, as it will completely disappear sometimes. It makes the entire experience luck based and when I'm fighting some boss that can be extremely annoying.

Second is that the videos will sometimes glitch out. It's like a broken light bulb. They will just flicker out of existence unti
Hey! A little bit more patience please as an updated version is coming today with a settings screen allowing to boost or nerf a lot of stats.

Will have a look at the disappearing one, for the other, it's "normal" as it would lead to a too easy to pick one and this way, players have to be wise when picking scenes that will reduce boner as it may make the next golden scene unpickable.

For the second, I think it's patched as well in next update as I noticed this bug in Firefox.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProXent-0.10.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
I just tried this out yesterday and found it a lot of fun! I appreciate the fap mode not so much for the reason implicit in its name but simply because I am neither capable with nor enjoy QTEs. Personally I don't think a penalty for that mode is strictly necessary. Those that enjoy the challenge can avoid it, those that don't can enable it. I do find the difficulty on the battles a bit much even after leveling up the girls, especially if it increases on every success, but I suspect balancing over time will aid in that. I think having difficulty levels in general to be a good idea and am glad to hear that's intended. I want a more relaxing time with faster progression than some might as I have very limited play time. But the gameplay in this is interesting enough (quite the accomplishment) for it to be entirely understandable that some might want the more intense challenge and slower progression. Finally, while I respect the decision, I do think it would be nice if the offline version's code weren't minified so people can mod it more easily. I know I went in and tweaked a few things to my liking but that was a challenge in itself. :) All said, a really fun game that I will return to in future versions.

Reactions: Serializer

Balinn

May 26, 2017
Another little video bug on firefox, with Peta when you record and have corrupted to doggy 4, after clicking on the last spot of the doggy 3 scene the video automatically skips to the next scene, cutting the doggy 3 scene in the middle.

Correction, Peta's doggy 3 cuts out in the middle of the video no matter what you do. Same problem with doggy 4, the video cuts out earlier.

Pretty annoying when the very first scene of recording is an action requiring penetration

Last edited:

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I just tried this out yesterday and found it a lot of fun! I appreciate the fap mode not so much for the reason implicit in its name but simply because I am neither capable with nor enjoy QTEs. Personally I don't think a penalty for that mode is strictly necessary. Those that enjoy the challenge can avoid it, those that don't can enable it. I do find the difficulty on the battles a bit much even after leveling up the girls, especially if it increases on every success, but I suspect balancing over time will aid in that. I think having difficulty levels in general to be a good idea and am glad to hear that's intended. I want a more relaxing time with faster progression than some might as I have very limited play time. But the gameplay in this is interesting enough (quite the accomplishment) for it to be entirely understandable that some might want the more intense challenge and slower progression. Finally, while I respect the decision, I do think it would be nice if the offline version's code weren't minified so people can mod it more easily. I know I went in and tweaked a few things to my liking but that was a challenge in itself. :) All said, a really fun game that I will return to in future versions.
Thank you very much for this complete feedback and I'm glad you enjoy this game :) Offline version's code won't be minified as it's part of build and optimization but with settings and upcoming support of modding it should bring some good progress. See ya!

Another little video bug on firefox, with Peta when you record and have corrupted to doggy 4, after clicking on the last spot of the doggy 3 scene the video automatically skips to the next scene, cutting the doggy 3 scene in the middle.

Correction, Peta's doggy 3 cuts out in the middle of the video no matter what you do.

Pretty annoying when the very first scene of recording is an action requiring penetration
Well spotted for dogg3 duration, I already fixed it for next update! For the other part, it's quite intended that it can select an unpickable scene as it shows that it's a possibility and I don't think it will change soon. I understand the frustration to see a golden blinking button (and its rewards) not available but IMO frustration is part of a game and what makes it also enjoyable :)

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Abella's corruption level is too low to unlock sex scenes, but whenever I record and finish it says her corruption level is max? So I'm going to assume end of content?

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Abella's corruption level is too low to unlock sex scenes, but whenever I record and finish it says her corruption level is max? So I'm going to assume end of content?
Abella should work just like others :unsure: if you go to corrupt her what do you see?

Codebuster500

Jun 3, 2018
I think I'm having one really weird and isolated issue with this saving system I still cant get anything to save even after the update. no matter what I do my load game function is empty and clicking on the save icon in the top right does nothing for me sadly. Could my downloads be missing a folder or something?

Last edited:

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I think I'm having one really weird and isolated issue with this saving system I still cant get anything to save even after the update. no matter what I do my load game function is empty and clicking on the save icon in the top right does nothing for me sadly. Could my downloads be missing a folder or something?
:unsure: are you playing in incognito/private browser? If you start a new game, do some stuff and go back to menu do you find your save in loading screen?

Foolsbane

Aug 30, 2017
My girls are still gaining levels but aren't getting skill points anymore. Is there some kind of cap or something?

Edit: OK, I guess it starts jumping to a skill point every 5 levels or something? FFS as if the grind of this game wasn't enough?

Last edited:

Codebuster500

Jun 3, 2018
:unsure: are you playing in incognito/private browser? If you start a new game, do some stuff and go back to menu do you find your save in loading screen?
No incognito just normal chrome, i tried microsoft edge incase is was the browser with no luck.

Yeah ive been launching a new game and doing 1 quick corruption and then i click the save icon. After that i click menu button and check load which is always empty.

Whats the location things are supposed to be being saved?

Last edited:

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
No incognito just normal chrome, i tried microsoft edge incase is was the browser with no luck.

Yeah ive been launching a new game and doing 1 quick corruption and then i click the save icon. After that i click menu button and check load which is always empty.

Whats the location things are supposed to be being saved?
Saves are stored in browser's local storage. For chrome it's here --> Development tools (F12) / Application tab / Storage --> local storage and you should find a key "saveGame" with a value. If nothing, it may be related to an extension or something blocking here.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes