Codebuster500

Jun 3, 2018
Saves are stored in browser's local storage. For chrome it's here --> Development tools (F12) / Application tab / Storage --> local storage and you should find a key "saveGame" with a value. If nothing, it may be related to an extension or something blocking here.
So im not exactly sure why its working all of a sudden but i tried clearing the cache and all cookies for chrome, I also did a shoot before trying corruption. Not sure why that would have fixed it but it did and im not looking a gift horse in its mouth. Thank you for youre help I look forward to seeing where this game goes!

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
So im not exactly sure why its working all of a sudden but i tried clearing the cache and all cookies for chrome, I also did a shoot before trying corruption. Not sure why that would have fixed it but it did and im not looking a gift horse in its mouth. Thank you for youre help I look forward to seeing where this game goes!
Then it was the browser's storage that was scrw*d. Happy to know you can finally enjoy my game!

Reactions: Codebuster500
Jun 23, 2017
Got some more label fixes, largely aspect ratios for Yiny and Peta and everything I could find for Ava (though I will probably find more depending on further playtime). Yiny's 3_Slutty is something that I am still questioning my judgement on.

Yiny:
4_Sexy: Portrait
3_Slutty: Probably should be Naked? Does it count if the clothing is vestigial? Also probably needs Legs based on the labeling standards
7_Slutty: Portrait
8_Normal: Change Underboob to Boobs, currently the lone tag is messing with requests/matching requests

Peta
1_Sexy: Add Legs
1_Slutty: Living, remove Feet
2_Slutty: add Boobs, add Pussy, add Tits? (not sure if the last is visible enough to justify tag)
3_Slutty: 4:3, add Legs, add Tits
5_Slutty: 4:3
8_Slutty: 4:3

Ava:
1_Sexy: Outdoor
1_Slutty: Portrait
8_Normal: Feet???
10_Slutty: 4:3
11_Slutty: Naked, School, Remove Tits (that or add Tits to 1_Sexy, 1_Slutty, 2_Slutty, 4_Slutty, 7_Slutty, 8_Slutty, 9_Slutty; either way, keep things consistent)
12_Sexy: Feet
12_Slutty: Legs

Reactions: Serializer

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
why oh why would you keep adding to the victory requirements against the leader

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
It says her corruption level is too low View attachment 2646496

But when I go to level it up:

View attachment 2646510

Also btw side note needing 51 orgasms after only doing it 6 times is insane
View attachment 2646512
I just thought of a workaround, I think you can just press the "Finish corrupting" button so that it should increase Abella's corruption only. Then if you go back to corrupt, you should have required corruption level to continue.

Got some more label fixes, largely aspect ratios for Yiny and Peta and everything I could find for Ava (though I will probably find more depending on further playtime). Yiny's 3_Slutty is something that I am still questioning my judgement on.

Yiny:
4_Sexy: Portrait
3_Slutty: Probably should be Naked? Does it count if the clothing is vestigial? Also probably needs Legs based on the labeling standards
7_Slutty: Portrait
8_Normal: Change Underboob to Boobs, currently the lone tag is messing with requests/matching requests

Peta
1_Sexy: Add Legs
1_Slutty: Living, remove Feet
2_Slutty: add Boobs, add Pussy, add Tits? (not sure if the last is visible enough to justify tag)
3_Slutty: 4:3, add Legs, add Tits
5_Slutty: 4:3
8_Slutty: 4:3

Ava:
1_Sexy: Outdoor
1_Slutty: Portrait
8_Normal: Feet???
10_Slutty: 4:3
11_Slutty: Naked, School, Remove Tits (that or add Tits to 1_Sexy, 1_Slutty, 2_Slutty, 4_Slutty, 7_Slutty, 8_Slutty, 9_Slutty; either way, keep things consistent)
Awesome! Thank you very much I'll patch this

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
why oh why would you keep adding to the victory requirements against the leader
Well there were two options, or a wall-like requirements or a scaling one. I chose the later as a next feature will bring wall-like experience.

I agree balance and scaling may need improvement

Jun 23, 2017
Do the benefits from the Battle skill tree apply to normal recording sessions?
Edit: Also, a couple of suggestions
Provide some sort of indicator that the game has successfully saved when manually saving
Show the full corruption level of a girl somewhere in her stats
Clarify in game what the heart and star icons mean. It took me a while to figure out that stars were exp

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2017
I come bearing the final corrections for the Shooting labels

Honest question: Do stockings count as lingerie?

Madison:
Either remove Tits from 11_Slutty, 12_Slutty, and 13_Slutty or add Tits to 2_Slutty, 3_Slutty, 5_Slutty, 8_Slutty, 9_Slutty, and 10_Slutty
3_Sexy: Legs
3_Slutty: Feet, Butt
6_Slutty: Lingerie/Naked, Feet
10_Slutty: Possibly Outdoors, hard to tell
11_Sexy: Legs, Feet
13_Slutty: Feet

Either remove Tits from 11_Slutty, 12_Slutty, and 13_Slutty or add Tits to 2_Slutty, 4_Slutty, 5_Slutty, 6_Slutty, and 8_Slutty
Either remove Pussy from 11_Slutty and 13_Slutty or add Pussy to 6_Slutty and 5_Slutty
5_Slutty: Office
7_Slutty: Gym; could be Hospital but that would introduce some frustration to players.
8_Slutty: Office
10_Slutty: Remove Boobs, add Feet
11_Sexy: Boobs and Legs, maybe change Office to Living and Work to Casual? The location and clothes suggestion is highly subjective, so its entirely up to you.
10_Slutty: Bedroom
12_Slutty: Feet

Nikki:
1_Normal: Boobs, Legs
1_Sexy: Legs
2_Normal: Boobs
2_Sexy: Legs?
2_Slutty: Remove Ass and Pussy, add Legs and Feet
3_Slutty: Work?
4_Normal: Boobs, Butt, Feet
4_Sexy: Boobs
5_Normal: Boobs
5_Slutty: Remove Tits?
6_Normal: Boobs, Butt, Feet
7_Sexy: Boobs, Feet
8_Normal: Boobs, Legs, Feet
8_Sexy: A leg is kind of visible, I don't know if that counts as Legs or not
8_Slutty: Could be Work but can also remain as Living with no problems (up to you)
9_Normal: Boobs, Legs
9_Sexy: Feet
10_Normal: Boobs, Feet
10_Slutty: Face
11_Sexy: Feet

Abella:
A lot of pics are missing Boobs and I cannot tell if that is intentional or not. If Boobs has a question mark, you can ignore it if the omission was intentional
1_Normal: Boobs? Legs
1_Sexy: Boobs?
2_Normal: Boobs? Butt
2_Sexy: Legs
3_Normal: Boobs? Feet?
3_Sexy: Butt, Feet
3_Slutty: Feet
4_Normal: Boobs? Legs
4_Sexy: Legs
4_Slutty: Feet
5_Normal: Boobs? Butt, Legs
5_Sexy: Boobs?
5_Slutty: Boobs
6_Normal: Legs, Feet
6_Sexy: Boobs? Legs
6_Slutty: Face
7_Normal: Boobs? Butt, Legs, Feet
7_Sexy: Legs? Feet
7_Slutty: Remove Ass
8_Normal: Boobs?
8_Sexy: Feet
8_Slutty: Cosplay/Lingerie
8_Normal: Boobs? Butt, Legs
9_Slutty: Remove Ass
10_Normal: Boobs? Feet
10_Sexy: Legs?
10_Slutty: White spaces for previous girls have all been Living, but this can remain as Office
11_Sexy: Legs, see 10_Slutty

which of the girls does anal in the battle?
Ava, you need to get a silver skill thing from the second leader in order to unlock the skill.

Related suggestion: give another leader a silver skill thing as a reward, because just one leader having it means what is essentially an arms race of upgrading Ava to beat the victory requirements

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I come bearing the final corrections for the Shooting labels

Honest question: Do stockings count as lingerie?

Madison:
Either remove Tits from 11_Slutty, 12_Slutty, and 13_Slutty or add Tits to 2_Slutty, 3_Slutty, 5_Slutty, 8_Slutty, 9_Slutty, and 10_Slutty
3_Sexy: Legs
3_Slutty: Feet, Butt
6_Slutty: Lingerie/Naked, Feet
10_Slutty: Possibly Outdoors, hard to tell
11_Sexy: Legs, Feet

Either remove Tits from 11_Slutty, 12_Slutty, and 13_Slutty or add Tits to 2_Slutty, 4_Slutty, 5_Slutty, 6_Slutty, and 8_Slutty
Either remove Pussy from 11_Slutty and 13_Slutty or add Pussy to 6_Slutty and 5_Slutty
5_Slutty: Office
7_Slutty: Gym; could be Hospital but that would introduce some frustration to players.
8_Slutty: Office
10_Slutty: Remove Boobs, add Feet
11_Sexy: Boobs and Legs, maybe change Office to Living and Work to Casual? The location and clothes suggestion is highly subjective, so its entirely up to you.
10_Slutty: Bedroom
12_Slutty: Feet

Nikki:
1_Normal: Boobs, Legs
1_Sexy: Legs
2_Normal: Boobs
2_Sexy: Legs?
2_Slutty: Remove Ass and Pussy, add Legs and Feet
3_Slutty: Work?
4_Normal: Boobs, Butt, Feet
4_Sexy: Boobs
5_Normal: Boobs
5_Slutty: Remove Tits?
6_Normal: Boobs, Butt, Feet
7_Sexy: Boobs, Feet
8_Normal: Boobs, Legs, Feet
8_Sexy: A leg is kind of visible, I don't know if that counts as Legs or not
8_Slutty: Could be Work but can also remain as Living with no problems (up to you)
9_Normal: Boobs, Legs
9_Sexy: Feet
10_Normal: Boobs, Feet
10_Slutty: Face
11_Sexy: Feet

Abella:
A lot of pics are missing Boobs and I cannot tell if that is intentional or not. If Boobs has a question mark, you can ignore it if the omission was intentional
1_Normal: Boobs? Legs
1_Sexy: Boobs?
2_Normal: Boobs? Butt
2_Sexy: Legs
3_Normal: Boobs? Feet?
3_Sexy: Butt, Feet
3_Slutty: Feet
4_Normal: Boobs? Legs
4_Sexy: Legs
4_Slutty: Feet
5_Normal: Boobs? Butt, Legs
5_Sexy: Boobs?
5_Slutty: Boobs
6_Normal: Legs, Feet
6_Sexy: Boobs? Legs
6_Slutty: Face
7_Normal: Boobs? Butt, Legs, Feet
7_Sexy: Legs? Feet
7_Slutty: Remove Ass
8_Normal: Boobs?
8_Sexy: Feet
8_Slutty: Cosplay/Lingerie
8_Normal: Boobs? Butt, Legs
9_Slutty: Remove Ass
10_Normal: Boobs? Feet
10_Sexy: Legs?
10_Slutty: White spaces for previous girls have all been Living, but this can remain as Office
11_Sexy: Legs, see 10_Slutty

Ava, you need to get a silver skill thing from the second leader in order to unlock the skill.

Related suggestion: give another leader a silver skill thing as a reward, because just one leader having it means what is essentially an arms race of upgrading Ava to beat the victory requirements
Thank you so much for this work! It's of great help!

For your question, I asked myself also and that's why there may have some inconsistence between lingerie and naked. For Abella, I tried to do so that when a picture has an attribute it's because it is clearly visible, like if someone asks for boobs and receives a photo with boobs hidden under rope, that person may be upset.

Jun 23, 2017

For your question, I asked myself also and that's why there may have some inconsistence between lingerie and naked. For Abella, I tried to do so that when a picture has an attribute it's because it is clearly visible, like if someone asks for boobs and receives a photo with boobs hidden under rope, that person may be upset.
There are still inconsistencies because I also have no clue. Maybe someone will come along with a definitive answer some day and go through all the pictures determining which ones are lingerie and which ones aren't. It definitely isn't me, I just have OCD and previous work experience going through photos and assigning them tags, descriptions, etc.

kkai

Dec 21, 2016

I frequently felt like a lot of photos should fit more than one tag and would feel slightly frustrated when they wouldn't match. Since you can match multiple body tags, it would be nice if that were possible for the location and clothing tags as well. For example, I feel that topless w/ panties should fit lingerie and naked. And I think an outdoor pool scene should fit outdoor and pool. I realize this might ultimately make for way too much work. But I will say that it would make the experience more intuitive and organic. Instead of having to hover over photos and make sure that tags are what I think they are, I can "wing it" with what feels right. This should make for faster more fluid gameplay.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
There are still inconsistencies because I also have no clue. Maybe someone will come along with a definitive answer some day and go through all the pictures determining which ones are lingerie and which ones aren't. It definitely isn't me, I just have OCD and previous work experience going through photos and assigning them tags, descriptions, etc.
I know it won't ever be perfect but with your work it helps to prevent the "wtf" reaction when choosing a photo and seeing result is a no match :) btw this feature will have improvements to make it more like a shooting experience but in the moment it's what we have

I frequently felt like a lot of photos should fit more than one tag and would feel slightly frustrated when they wouldn't match. Since you can match multiple body tags, it would be nice if that were possible for the location and clothing tags as well. For example, I feel that topless w/ panties should fit lingerie and naked. And I think an outdoor pool scene should fit outdoor and pool. I realize this might ultimately make for way too much work. But I will say that it would make the experience more intuitive and organic. Instead of having to hover over photos and make sure that tags are what I think they are, I can "wing it" with what feels right. This should make for faster more fluid gameplay.
Well in fact it wouldn't be so much work having a GUI to put these attributes or even a community-choice-related attributes. I agree it needs improvements but simply think this part is quite OK by now and prefer focus on interesting features that are really missing, like tutorial, interactions with girls, real endgame conditions...

Reactions: kkai

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I know it won't ever be perfect but with your work it helps to prevent the "wtf" reaction when choosing a photo and seeing result is a no match :) btw this feature will have improvements to make it more like a shooting experience but in the moment it's what we have

Well in fact it wouldn't be so much work having a GUI to put these attributes or even a community-choice-related attributes. I agree it needs improvements but simply think this part is quite OK by now and prefer focus on interesting features that are really missing, like tutorial, interactions with girls, real endgame conditions...

I think having an option for a "square" type of photo would be nice. Some just aren't 4:3 or portrait, right? I don't know shit about photography but for glance value that one was frustrating. Also perhaps a method of auto selecting or narrowing down potential picks for a shoot would be nice. Once you get a lot of photos its just a pain to navigate the minigame, though I guess I should just be doing videos at that point.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I think having an option for a "square" type of photo would be nice. Some just aren't 4:3 or portrait, right? I don't know shit about photography but for glance value that one was frustrating. Also perhaps a method of auto selecting or narrowing down potential picks for a shoot would be nice. Once you get a lot of photos its just a pain to navigate the minigame, though I guess I should just be doing videos at that point.
These are good ideas! Honestly didn't think the shooting part would take so much place and that's great because it means people are actually using all content and not just rushing. I'm still thinking of a way to put more interest in shooting from midgame. As it is, I think the vast majority don't even bother with it when they unlock new girls and I don't want to put it mandatory...

Reactions: kkai

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Hello again. First of all the issue last week was fixed. Sorry didn't respond quickly. But I was trying to use the online version and confused on a number of things

1. Why is that some of the penetration options are highlighted but not available. The only thing I can figure is that you have to get your boner level at a certain level to even have the chance to use them. No idea what the "punishment" is for not using a highlight item because you either can't or the option isn't a penetration
2. Are we supposed to click on the random buttons that pop up during sex scenes or are they just for show? In the old version you had to click on that box when something was in it.
3. I have a bunch of skills acquired but I can only use it for the 3rd level for recordings. Is that what this battle thing is?

Reactions: palmergames
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes