antis31

Jul 29, 2019
First of all I’d like to thank you for this game with not usual GUI and great idea, hope that the game will contain more content, features and ideas

IMO, it will be great to have “user manual”, like, what each item or resource is standing for (by hovering it as example) and how to get it.

I wish this game will have more gangbang content :))

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
This is a great game, which makes me very sad that there are so many critical issues. A few off the top of my head:
- The photo tag minigame is a cool idea, but a lot of the photo sets (including Peta, the first girl you get) seem like they were tagged by two different people, one of whom was racing to get them done before the ax-wielding maniac that's banging down his door gets through. Some sets use different nomenclature ("boobs" and "tits") as keywords, and they register as mutually exclusive. Other photo sets (particularly Abella) just have one or two tags on photos that should really have more (IE a waist-up frontal photo labelled with only "Face", or a full-body photo labelled "face" and "feet"). Hell, Peta's got some that are just objectively wrong: a bunch of landscape-oriented ("4:3") photos are tagged as portraits, which just thoroughly screws with the slick flow that should make the mini-game shine.
- Nearly every single girl in the game has at least one "Malus" debuff vs the skill boss (the one you presumably have to beat 20 times to max out the skills for one girl, which would mean what--140 times to max out the full stable?). In fact, there's only one girl in the entire game who doesn't have the debuff. And as far as I can tell the "Bonus" gives you an extra 2% to point values, and the "Malus" divides all your point values by 20, meaning if you didn't happen to unlock the one girl who is neither blonde nor American, it becomes impossible to beat the boss on normal difficulty without hours of grinding. (And, even then, beating him a second time becomes 3x as difficult.) If they negated each other, that would be fine, and if they were random and re-rolled every time you beat a boss, then even better--but as it stands, 85% of the characters in the game are literal duds for the single most mandatory/repeatable boss fight.
- The scene progression mini-game is literally impossible on some shorter animations. Again, using Peta as an example (who is, by the way, one of the starting characters, and therefore one of the first your players will encounter), if you spend a skill point to get "Blowjob2", the second target to initiate it doesn't spawn until the 3-second "Blowjob1" video clip has already run its course--meaning that you will only actually progress if you're both very quick and very lucky, but will more likely accidentally click on a random next scene (because those buttons are active as they fade back in).

Have you playtested this at all? Either for yourself or with a volunteer? I'm sure you'd be able to find some people around here who would be more than happy to give your stuff a run-through to make sure it's playable for your next release. Hell, looking back a few pages in this thread, people are already suggesting fixes for the picture issue. It doesn't need to be polished to a mirror-shine or anything, but just find someone to make sure it's playable.

Because it is a sweet-ass ride. It just happens to be sitting in the lawn on cinder blocks right now.
Hello and thank you for this complete feedback!
I agree some photo tagging were done wrong and already fixed a lot of them for next update. Also, it wasn't done by two different persons but yeah in different times. For Abella, the idea was to try another tagging way to avoid putting a bunch of whatever is visible but more like what's the target of photo.
For leader battles, what happens is that we're still an alpha and unfortunately lacking a lot of game's content. With more girls, options to beat them will be very different. Doesn't change the scaling cost that is too steep in the moment and that will also receive a nerf.

Finally yeah I played the game and some other volunteers too but it's not fail proof and that's why I'm really glad when I have complete reports like yours that helps to know general feeling. It also helps greatly to prioritize things, as per example tutorials/guides that will be implemented before planned due to general confusion.

First of all I’d like to thank you for this game with not usual GUI and great idea, hope that the game will contain more content, features and ideas

IMO, it will be great to have “user manual”, like, what each item or resource is standing for (by hovering it as example) and how to get it.

I wish this game will have more gangbang content :))
Hey thank you for your feedback! Indeed in next update I'll start putting some more guiding and hints around the game to help player understand what they should do.
Also, as for the content, a lot more will be shipped with game but not only as it will support mods so that anyone could publish more content.

For gangbangs, I kept it appart because I'd like to value it more than only a special scene :)

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Does anyone know how to save in incognito mode?
Hello! In incognito mode, you have to go back to Menu -> load game -> select your save -> export. You will then have a txt file that you'll be able to import at any time in the loading panel.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Most of the stuff in the battle side of the tree for the starting girl is unusable right now, correct? If we can't bring her to battles then those points of the tree seem wasted if they only affect battles. Those will probably be replaced, right?

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Most of the stuff in the battle side of the tree for the starting girl is unusable right now, correct? If we can't bring her to battles then those points of the tree seem wasted if they only affect battles. Those will probably be replaced, right?
In next update, it's only fixed so that battle tree doesn't exist for girlfriend. Maybe it will be replaced in other update but it's not on roadmap

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Hi!

This update makes the game run and playable on mobile yes but it might be uncomfortable due to the UI that wasn't made mobile first. I already started a work with an UX designer to completely rework the UI. This work will be for 0.12 or 0.13 depending how much work is needed for other features.

So all in all you'll be able to play on mobile but it will stay far from a real mobile game experience.

Reactions: Billshwr

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ProXent-0.11.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes