Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
at 4 girls it tells me "girls limit exceeded", why can I have the others?
To increase capacity, you have to beat leader "Expandor". Each time you beat him you'll get +1 girl capacity

Hello again. First of all the issue last week was fixed. Sorry didn't respond quickly. But I was trying to use the online version and confused on a number of things

1. Why is that some of the penetration options are highlighted but not available. The only thing I can figure is that you have to get your boner level at a certain level to even have the chance to use them. No idea what the "punishment" is for not using a highlight item because you either can't or the option isn't a penetration
2. Are we supposed to click on the random buttons that pop up during sex scenes or are they just for show? In the old version you had to click on that box when something was in it.
3. I have a bunch of skills acquired but I can only use it for the 3rd level for recordings. Is that what this battle thing is?
Hey! Great to know issues are fixed :) For your questions:

1. Indeed to use some scenes you'll need a certain boner level. Actually there's no punishment for not using a golden scene, as they only have an applied bonus. Also, golden scenes are always picked among the lowest used ones. If you want to maximize and have more control, you should have a strategy. Example, my best scene is Cowgirl as I've unlocked 2nd, 3rd and 4th level, then I'll do only foreplay scenes to increase my boner to the most I can until Cowgirl is picked as golden, this way I'll have full boner + golden + 0 repetition penalty = BOOM. I can force it to appear as golden by using all other scenes except this one that I'll keep for final.
2. These buttons should be clicked to go to next scene's level. Ie: I unlocked Cowgirl 2, 3, 4 => these levels will only play if I click these buttons before end of the scene. Btw, next levels don't count into scene limit defined by corruption level so they represent a good option to actually play more scenes that my current level allows. If you don't want to bother with these buttons, just activate Fap mode in menu and they'll be auto-clicked.
3. I'm not sure I understood well this question. Maybe related to my previous answers about next level scenes?

Savager Which one should I choose?
Hey! Savager is unbeatable in current version as he requires penetration scenes that are not yet in-game. You should be able to beat him with next update :)

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I think I figured out question #3. Apparently you have to do certain battles to be able to use certain skills

Another question. If you click on the 'Corrupt' button on someone and there is no foreplay or sex shown except the 'Finish corrupting' button, does that mean you are actually done

danco91

May 7, 2017
really impressed with this game hopefully you keep going with it my only negative is that the battles are way to hard i have to make my character cum more than 70 times and the opponent just keeps reducing it by 10 all the time

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I think I figured out question #3. Apparently you have to do certain battles to be able to use certain skills

Another question. If you click on the 'Corrupt' button on someone and there is no foreplay or sex shown except the 'Finish corrupting' button, does that mean you are actually done
Ooh yep it lacks hints but recording & battle trees only apply for their respective parts. I don't know if I'll keep it this way or will put a specialization to choose but it's intended so that skill points investement should be wise regarding the desired girl's function.

really impressed with this game hopefully you keep going with it my only negative is that the battles are way to hard i have to make my character cum more than 70 times and the opponent just keeps reducing it by 10 all the time
Thank you I'm very glad you like it! Battles and specifically leader's effects are being improved because yep it lacks balancing. I don't want to make them easier but a bit more fair as currently one can be doomed on some battles with the RNG.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
One thing I've noticed as I played the game more is that the boulder badge (I think it's the monthly score badge) cost for the leader battles going up does get to the point where the cost takes a little long to get.

Like for me, Aniter is up to 7 badges cost to battle (Multiplor and Blows up to 4) which takes a good amount of time (7 months and 7 records to get there) to build up for. Creates the flow of upgrading skills slow down a bit.

I think upping the money cost while slowing the upped cost of badges for leader battles would balance it a bit?

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
These are good ideas! Honestly didn't think the shooting part would take so much place and that's great because it means people are actually using all content and not just rushing. I'm still thinking of a way to put more interest in shooting from midgame. As it is, I think the vast majority don't even bother with it when they unlock new girls and I don't want to put it mandatory...
that makes sense, I found when I unlocked a new girl I’d experiment with them a bit before needing more semen to upgrade them and just going back to the first girl. I do find the photoshoots a little more engaging than the vids as videos feel like you just have to click the yellow button.

Iirc I think you mentioned wanting custom content? If I could suggest something, I always thought more games should attempt to utilize the custom content made by the fans of Venus Club. They’ve got at least a terabyte of girls to select with a process of organization, and your scenes for the videos could implement them fairly well. Photos would be a problem however. I’m no game developer so I wouldn’t know how to make it, but it would save any dev a ton of time searching for footage when one of their modders has probably collected a star’s work anyways.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
that makes sense, I found when I unlocked a new girl I’d experiment with them a bit before needing more semen to upgrade them and just going back to the first girl. I do find the photoshoots a little more engaging than the vids as videos feel like you just have to click the yellow button.

Iirc I think you mentioned wanting custom content? If I could suggest something, I always thought more games should attempt to utilize the custom content made by the fans of Venus Club. They’ve got at least a terabyte of girls to select with a process of organization, and your scenes for the videos could implement them fairly well. Photos would be a problem however. I’m no game developer so I wouldn’t know how to make it, but it would save any dev a ton of time searching for footage when one of their modders has probably collected a star’s work anyways.
From what you say and considering other comments, I think there's an issue with this yellow button. Either from its design or function, it looks like it's breaking the balance or disturbing the overall recording and battle experience. I wanted it to have impact but here it is maybe too much.

Your right for content, unfortunately for security reasons I can't seem to find a way to support Venus Club mods straight away. I'm currently working on mod support but in the moment, these mods can bring part of content, but not all. Would definitely help anyway to put tons of content in-game :)

reddie23

Jan 27, 2018
I have 3/4 "triple" special scenes with Ava but the option doesn't appear anymore in the recordings. Why is that so?

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
would be nice to have like a basic guide on how to earn those "pokemon" badges and how to actually earn money with peta? how to progres?

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I have 3/4 "triple" special scenes with Ava but the option doesn't appear anymore in the recordings. Why is that so?
Hey! For Triple scene with Ava, it's an issue due to forgetting to put the associated files... It'll be fixed in next update.

would be nice to have like a basic guide on how to earn those "pokemon" badges and how to actually earn money with peta? how to progres?
Guide, tutorials and general content stuff is on roadmap for 0.12. Game lacks this part in the moment but I choosed to put main features first before guiding.

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
An interesting update of the game and the system of difficulty levels in particular. I hope it will remain with the next updates. And also thanks for adding a manual save. Does the game have a system of popular genres on the market?

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
An interesting update of the game and the system of difficulty levels in particular. I hope it will remain with the next updates. And also thanks for adding a manual save. Does the game have a system of popular genres on the market?
Thank you! I'm not sure I understand well your question?

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Thank you! I'm not sure I understand well your question?
Well, in fact, is there a market system with viewers in which some Genres can prevail? Or does the quality of the shooting and the payback of the video depend only on the selected fragment during the mini-game?

I know that there is a struggle of leaders, in which there are debuffs and buffs for a girl's commitment to a certain genre of video, but is this available during a normal game?

Sorry for my poor English.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Well, in fact, is there a market system with viewers in which some Genres can prevail? Or does the quality of the shooting and the payback of the video depend only on the selected fragment during the mini-game?

I know that there is a struggle of leaders, in which there are debuffs and buffs for a girl's commitment to a certain genre of video, but is this available during a normal game?

Sorry for my poor English.
Oh thank you for details. Market system is not a feature in-game (yet?) and there's no alteration depending of girl and poses used for record rewards. The only feature like this is for the "golden" button. With future update, contracts will arrive and ask for specific records granting rewards on completion.

A market system could be an interesting feature though and I'll think of it :)

Reactions: Doc_Pie

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Very good game.

I hope you will add Mod support / custum girls soon.

I hope you realisize that such a thing is what keeps these games really alive and builds up a huge community (e.g. Venus Club)

I liked the difficult settings and the generell concept.
What I didnt enjoy was the generall lack of recurces for the skills of the girls... I got some, but the leader missions just became way to expensive after a few times

Reactions: Serializer

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Very good game.

I hope you will add Mod support / custum girls soon.

I hope you realisize that such a thing is what keeps these games really alive and builds up a huge community (e.g. Venus Club)

I liked the difficult settings and the generell concept.
What I didnt enjoy was the generall lack of recurces for the skills of the girls... I got some, but the leader missions just became way to expensive after a few times
Hey thank you for your feedback!

I try to keep opened to player's feedback and yeah actually mod support is already being tested ;) depending modders support and request it will extend more and more to give the most possibilities while keeping the general gameplay.

Tbh I designed skills to be more an endgame content first, hence the high prices and growing price. In this moment, I already added more ways to grab materials to put skills in a more midgame content.

Ideas are growing and changing as the time passes and each report helps to go the way people really want to enjoy it :)

Also, I finally found an idea to bring back interest to shooting without forcing its use.

Stay tuned guys 0.11 looks promising!

waxing carnauba

Feb 13, 2020
This is a great game, which makes me very sad that there are so many critical issues. A few off the top of my head:
- The photo tag minigame is a cool idea, but a lot of the photo sets (including Peta, the first girl you get) seem like they were tagged by two different people, one of whom was racing to get them done before the ax-wielding maniac that's banging down his door gets through. Some sets use different nomenclature ("boobs" and "tits") as keywords, and they register as mutually exclusive. Other photo sets (particularly Abella) just have one or two tags on photos that should really have more (IE a waist-up frontal photo labelled with only "Face", or a full-body photo labelled "face" and "feet"). Hell, Peta's got some that are just objectively wrong: a bunch of landscape-oriented ("4:3") photos are tagged as portraits, which just thoroughly screws with the slick flow that should make the mini-game shine.
- Nearly every single girl in the game has at least one "Malus" debuff vs the skill boss (the one you presumably have to beat 20 times to max out the skills for one girl, which would mean what--140 times to max out the full stable?). In fact, there's only one girl in the entire game who doesn't have the debuff. And as far as I can tell the "Bonus" gives you an extra 2% to point values, and the "Malus" divides all your point values by 20, meaning if you didn't happen to unlock the one girl who is neither blonde nor American, it becomes impossible to beat the boss on normal difficulty without hours of grinding. (And, even then, beating him a second time becomes 3x as difficult.) If they negated each other, that would be fine, and if they were random and re-rolled every time you beat a boss, then even better--but as it stands, 85% of the characters in the game are literal duds for the single most mandatory/repeatable boss fight.
- The scene progression mini-game is literally impossible on some shorter animations. Again, using Peta as an example (who is, by the way, one of the starting characters, and therefore one of the first your players will encounter), if you spend a skill point to get "Blowjob2", the second target to initiate it doesn't spawn until the 3-second "Blowjob1" video clip has already run its course--meaning that you will only actually progress if you're both very quick and very lucky, but will more likely accidentally click on a random next scene (because those buttons are active as they fade back in).

Have you playtested this at all? Either for yourself or with a volunteer? I'm sure you'd be able to find some people around here who would be more than happy to give your stuff a run-through to make sure it's playable for your next release. Hell, looking back a few pages in this thread, people are already suggesting fixes for the picture issue. It doesn't need to be polished to a mirror-shine or anything, but just find someone to make sure it's playable.

Because it is a sweet-ass ride. It just happens to be sitting in the lawn on cinder blocks right now.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes