Plopsama

Aug 2, 2021
I just tested the online version in anonymous session and don't have this problem :unsure:

Can I know your browser/OS please so that I can investigate and fix? Is it same with all videos? Also, do you know roughly your internet speed connection?
I'm on chrome, Win 10.
Adblock and script block are off.
EDIT: nevermind, it was night mode

Reactions: Serializer

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Anyway we can get a full offline download so we can alter things like saves?
Sorry there's no plan on letting editing saves. For full offline version including medias, it's on roadmap but I have to think it well to provide both a solo and multiplayer game.

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
[v0.8.0 Online Testing Notes]

I haven't played the most recent version yet. I also know that this game is in active development, so apologies if anything I say is outdated/irrelevant.

I have a couple of thoughts and criticisms. Overall, though, I like what's here, and I look forward to seeing what you do or finding out if you already have solutions in mind for some of the things I noticed.

---

The clips you choose are usually of good quality, with only one glaring exception. I've unlocked up to Madison so far, and her Doggy clip just has abysmal resolution/quality. There's bound to be a better option somewhere. Besides that, though, I was able to enjoy just about everything you chose. Great choice in ladies, by the way.

The UI is good in some places. The Girls/Studio/Leader menus look good. Where I take issue is that the Inventory/Title menu's pure white background is both blinding and tacky looking. Honestly, the background you use on the Girls/Studio/Leader menus would be fine for both those menus and save our retinas from burning up.

There might be some optimization issues going on with save files and game loading, because after fiddling with save files a bit and exiting/reloading my save a couple times trying to get import/export to work, my browser began to bog down substantially. Imports/Exports also appear to be bugged, which I listed among bugs down below.

---

On the gameplay side of things, there's currently no reason not to just use Doggy 2 on every recording. The more a girl cums, the higher the ratings seem to get, and it seems like it's always the move the gets the most orgasm progress. It also seems like when "battling" for more girl capacity, choosing Doggy 2 is also always optimal.

It feels like there needs to be a better calculation for how effective each sexual move will be at any given point in a recording or battle so that players are incentivized to actually think a little bit about what sexual activity to choose. The most obvious thing to do is give diminishing returns for repeat moves and to make the effectiveness of any given stat that influences the scores based on how much of that given stat is already present or in relative size to another stat. For instance, orgasm points/multiplier strength ought to be based on how much foreplay is done, because everyone wants stronger orgasms. Players would have to balance how much time they spend preparing a girl for a good orgasm, and how many orgasms they want in a recording.

That might also save us from the horror of not being able to skip some of the clips. When farming for "cum", the optimal choice is also Doggy 2, but to get the most from it you need to play the rhythm game embedded in some of the choices. That rhythm game thing also seemed like it came out of nowhere, and it's not exactly exciting, though it could provide a nice change of pace if it was made more consistent, more difficult, and had a slightly nicer graphical layout. As it stands, it's just a time sink that forces players to watch the same clips over and over again, which gets old very quickly.

---

Like I said, on the whole, I like what's here. I'm a sucker for corruption and maledom/femsub content. You clearly know that you want to do something different from the typical HTML/RenPy textathons, and I'm here for that. I hope you're enjoying the experience of working on this, and wish you the best of luck.

---

BUG: Save Import/Export creates corrupted files with no file extension -- adding one does not fix issue.
BUG: Image for Expandor on Leader menu does not load.
BUG: Corruption Handjob video does not play for any girl.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Just a bit of heads up for those of you on metered connection or looking for a true offline mode, it's not a real offline mode since all of the videos are still pulled from online. The only thing that you are really getting is the HTML that points toward all of the stuff hosted online.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProXent-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheKing93

May 18, 2017
were are the saves? i have to start with each update a new game because import and export not working :(

hjp766

Sep 26, 2018
Minor thing, Februrary in game seems to have 30 days...
Also, whenever I click menu it shows me the C: drive not the game menu

Last edited:

skfm

Feb 6, 2018
hey i cant unlock nikky it asks for 15000 that i have but i cant get the 2 badges of water drop. what do i do???

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
hey i cant unlock nikky it asks for 15000 that i have but i cant get the 2 badges of water drop. what do i do???
Raindrop is the yearly record badge. You only get it at the end of a game year (after 12.31).

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
[v0.8.0 Online Testing Notes]

I haven't played the most recent version yet. I also know that this game is in active development, so apologies if anything I say is outdated/irrelevant.

I have a couple of thoughts and criticisms. Overall, though, I like what's here, and I look forward to seeing what you do or finding out if you already have solutions in mind for some of the things I noticed.

---

The clips you choose are usually of good quality, with only one glaring exception. I've unlocked up to Madison so far, and her Doggy clip just has abysmal resolution/quality. There's bound to be a better option somewhere. Besides that, though, I was able to enjoy just about everything you chose. Great choice in ladies, by the way.

The UI is good in some places. The Girls/Studio/Leader menus look good. Where I take issue is that the Inventory/Title menu's pure white background is both blinding and tacky looking. Honestly, the background you use on the Girls/Studio/Leader menus would be fine for both those menus and save our retinas from burning up.

There might be some optimization issues going on with save files and game loading, because after fiddling with save files a bit and exiting/reloading my save a couple times trying to get import/export to work, my browser began to bog down substantially. Imports/Exports also appear to be bugged, which I listed among bugs down below.

---

On the gameplay side of things, there's currently no reason not to just use Doggy 2 on every recording. The more a girl cums, the higher the ratings seem to get, and it seems like it's always the move the gets the most orgasm progress. It also seems like when "battling" for more girl capacity, choosing Doggy 2 is also always optimal.

It feels like there needs to be a better calculation for how effective each sexual move will be at any given point in a recording or battle so that players are incentivized to actually think a little bit about what sexual activity to choose. The most obvious thing to do is give diminishing returns for repeat moves and to make the effectiveness of any given stat that influences the scores based on how much of that given stat is already present or in relative size to another stat. For instance, orgasm points/multiplier strength ought to be based on how much foreplay is done, because everyone wants stronger orgasms. Players would have to balance how much time they spend preparing a girl for a good orgasm, and how many orgasms they want in a recording.

That might also save us from the horror of not being able to skip some of the clips. When farming for "cum", the optimal choice is also Doggy 2, but to get the most from it you need to play the rhythm game embedded in some of the choices. That rhythm game thing also seemed like it came out of nowhere, and it's not exactly exciting, though it could provide a nice change of pace if it was made more consistent, more difficult, and had a slightly nicer graphical layout. As it stands, it's just a time sink that forces players to watch the same clips over and over again, which gets old very quickly.

---

Like I said, on the whole, I like what's here. I'm a sucker for corruption and maledom/femsub content. You clearly know that you want to do something different from the typical HTML/RenPy textathons, and I'm here for that. I hope you're enjoying the experience of working on this, and wish you the best of luck.

---

BUG: Save Import/Export creates corrupted files with no file extension -- adding one does not fix issue.
BUG: Image for Expandor on Leader menu does not load.
BUG: Corruption Handjob video does not play for any girl.
Wow thank you very much for complete review it helps me a lot! Indeed I'm not so satisfied about overall balance of recording and I had some ideas reading your review. Battling is in a very early state so of course will be reworked as well to make it more interesting. Also, the combo minigame is a thing a really want to bring so that overall experience becomes more dynamic but I have to think well about how it would be more enjoyable.

Game is in early stage and needs lots of improvements. It will evolve to something more polished as I get more reviews like this because I like to bring things users/gamers really want!

I'll have a look at reported bugs.

Overall, thank you again and yes I enjoy a lot this experience ;)

Reactions: Cloud73

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Just a bit of heads up for those of you on metered connection or looking for a true offline mode, it's not a real offline mode since all of the videos are still pulled from online. The only thing that you are really getting is the HTML that points toward all of the stuff hosted online.
You're true, medias are loaded from online source. Game wasn't designed to be played fully offline and in fact, it would result in an awfuly big download. But I'll have a look at what could be done in further updates to bring a full offline experience!

were are the saves? i have to start with each update a new game because import and export not working :(
Saves are stored as a string in the browser's cache. Unless played in anonymous mode, they should stay stored and appear automatically. I'll have a look at import/export so that you have a workaround!

Minor thing, Februrary in game seems to have 30 days...
Also, whenever I click menu it shows me the C: drive not the game menu
That's right, month are all 30 days long in game in the moment. Added it on roadmap for futur releases ;) .
For menu, it has this behavior because of offline version. I'll add a fix.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
how can i corrupt peta and get "cum" for her
Hi! To get cum, you need to reach orgasm while recording. As you're stuck with Peta, you should improve Yiny's corruption to unlock more positions and achieve one or multiple orgasm during recording.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes