WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
None of the offline media files seem to be working either on Firefox or Chrome. The online version appears to not be working for me as well. If I delete the asset pack, some stuff still exists such as the pictures and intro video for the first girl.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
None of the offline media files seem to be working either on Firefox or Chrome. The online version appears to not be working for me as well. If I delete the asset pack, some stuff still exists such as the pictures and intro video for the first girl.
I just tested full offline version and yes there's an issue with media loading. I'll fix it asap, I removed download links until it's fixed. For online version it's weird but could be related with browser cache. Anyway I'll have a look at all of this asap and keep updated.
Thank you for reporting and sorry for inconvenience!

kabayan43

Apr 27, 2017
Hi! To get cum, you need to reach orgasm while recording. As you're stuck with Peta, you should improve Yiny's corruption to unlock more positions and achieve one or multiple orgasm during recording.
hello i played the online version and i have accumulated multiple cum on multiple recording but i still can't corrupt Peta,am i missing something here?Or do I lack "cum" needed?Where to see the accumulated "cum"?Because there is nothing in the inventory.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
hello i played the online version and i have accumulated multiple cum on multiple recording but i still can't corrupt Peta,am i missing something here?Or do I lack "cum" needed?Where to see the accumulated "cum"?Because there is nothing in the inventory.
Hello! You should see the amount you have in the inventory screen. Does the inventory says it's empty?
If you want, here is a savegame of mine with some materials to progress further:

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Offline and online version have been fixed with new update 0.9.1. Please tell me if any issue appears.

kabayan43

Apr 27, 2017
Hello! You should see the amount you have in the inventory screen. Does the inventory says it's empty?
If you want, here is a savegame of mine with some materials to progress further: MEGA link
yes the inventory says it's empty,and i use ur savegame with item in the inventory and record some video to get cum,but it's still the same,the "cum" count doesn't increase.

Vict88

Nov 27, 2018
I can't corrupt Abella further than blowjob, it says she's not corrupt enough to learn missionary.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
yes the inventory says it's empty,and i use ur savegame with item in the inventory and record some video to get cum,but it's still the same,the "cum" count doesn't increase.
I'm trying to find what's not working there but cannot see... Could you tell me your setup (OS/Browser/Offline or online)?

I can't corrupt Abella further than blowjob, it says she's not corrupt enough to learn missionary.
Sorry for this, there was a miss in configuration for her poses. Online version has been updated. Will update offline next week with other bugfixes!

Reactions: Vict88

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Do you plan on including more hardcore stuff like gangbangs?
I plan to include special stuff like anal, gangbang, deepthroat and other type of scenes that will be different for each girl. This stuff will be unlockable through skill system. It's on roadmap for next Alpha version (0.10.0) which is currently under development!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProXent-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
So apparently other people had issues getting to the corrupt part of Peta Jensen. It sounded like it was working in online version and not offline version. So I saved the offline version and upload to the online site. Still have the same issues. It sounds like you have to have something in "inventory" but I have yet to figure out how to do that. I have done a ton of "recording" with Viny and have cum more than 5 times many times. So unless there is a requirement that you have to cum more than a certain number of times I am not sure how to deal with inventory. I will include the save file

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
So apparently other people had issues getting to the corrupt part of Peta Jensen. It sounded like it was working in online version and not offline version. So I saved the offline version and upload to the online site. Still have the same issues. It sounds like you have to have something in "inventory" but I have yet to figure out how to do that. I have done a ton of "recording" with Viny and have cum more than 5 times many times. So unless there is a requirement that you have to cum more than a certain number of times I am not sure how to deal with inventory. I will include the save file
Thank you for pointing out it could be an issue related to offline version. I'll have a look at your save file and do more testing with offline.
Cum goes instantly in inventory as soon as you finish a record and have the rewards popup appear along with golds.
Would greatly appreciate if anyone has any clue but I take this issue seriously as it's a blocking part for all the game.

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I get the rewards and results after each recording but I cant remember ever seeing it added to any totals. Unless it is shown only studio and not in main stats. Maybe you need a perfect recording. :unsure:

I guess you cant use a save from offline version and upload to online because it wasn't working there either

Dutchkiller

Aug 10, 2019
For some reason I can't corrupt Abella past corruption 4? I can't click on any options, I can see them, but not click them. Does anyone else have this issue or just me? It might be because i'm using an old save but every other girl has worked so far so I doubt it.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I'm playing the online version. Some of the pictures for Peta absolutely don't match the tags. The worst I found :

1.png

Lingerie instead of nude, Butt/legs/feet instead of boobs/face.
About the game, I haven't been far. I find the concept interesting. I just wish we'd get more character development. Not really a story, but relationships with characters, maybe a little background. Well it depends how you want to build your game. You could also polish this one the way it is right now and try something else in a next project. I love your choice of models (excepted maybe Yiny, even if I find her attractive, I don't like the OF/pov format in general, but that's just my personnal taste).

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I get the rewards and results after each recording but I cant remember ever seeing it added to any totals. Unless it is shown only studio and not in main stats. Maybe you need a perfect recording. :unsure:

I guess you cant use a save from offline version and upload to online because it wasn't working there either
I just tried your save file with online and offline and indeed your inventory is empty. I went for some recording with Yiny and could grab the necessary cum without trouble. Here using Windows 11 and Chrome latest version. Could you tell me more about your environment? Ie: OS/Browser?
As others have the same issue and mainly with offline version, it could be something weird happening in certain conditions.

For some reason I can't corrupt Abella past corruption 4? I can't click on any options, I can see them, but not click them. Does anyone else have this issue or just me? It might be because i'm using an old save but every other girl has worked so far so I doubt it.
Abella's corruption requirements have been updated in online version, you should be able to unlock all her content by now :)

I'm playing the online version. Some of the pictures for Peta absolutely don't match the tags. The worst I found :

View attachment 2621377

Lingerie instead of nude, Butt/legs/feet instead of boobs/face.
About the game, I haven't been far. I find the concept interesting. I just wish we'd get more character development. Not really a story, but relationships with characters, maybe a little background. Well it depends how you want to build your game. You could also polish this one the way it is right now and try something else in a next project. I love your choice of models (excepted maybe Yiny, even if I find her attractive, I don't like the OF/pov format in general, but that's just my personnal taste).
Thank you for reporting, this picture have been fixed in online version! I'll do a full checkup of her pics later but greatly appreciate reports that speeds up this process.
For the other part, I understand what you mean. This part isn't on roadmap in the moment as I didn't find the right and interesting way to put it in the game without going the VN/Meet'n'fuck style. In the moment I focus on "actions" mechanics and the skill system should be a start for more personalized experience with each girl, maybe even an entry point for background and interaction with them.

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
I realize that in version .08.0 recording was broken and you could get to much money from them, due to clicking multiple perfects for each part of the mini game more so then the amount of multiplier gained for each click. I say this because after changing it so you can only get get one perfect per beat(which is a good change), but dropping the multiplier from .1 to .04 in version .09.1 has made is so that recording makes little to no money after taking into account the cost of the girl you choose for shooting. An example being with Peta her last video recorded was S rank with a score of 101590 making 18079 dollars, which seems fine until you count that shooting the video with Peta cost 18997 dollars at her current level.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I realize that in version .08.0 recording was broken and you could get to much money from them, due to clicking multiple perfects for each part of the mini game more so then the amount of multiplier gained for each click. I say this because after changing it so you can only get get one perfect per beat(which is a good change), but dropping the multiplier from .1 to .04 in version .09.1 has made is so that recording makes little to no money after taking into account the cost of the girl you choose for shooting. An example being with Peta her last video recorded was S rank with a score of 101590 making 18079 dollars, which seems fine until you count that shooting the video with Peta cost 18997 dollars at her current level.
That's true. It's quite hard to balance multipliers with recording scaling cost.

In next version, multipliers will be removed to better control the overall scaling. Anyway, the aim of recording is that at higher levels, players will be appealed to use more advanced positions unlocked by corrupting so that it's not a brainless spam of everytime the same pattern.

Also, with introduction of skills, players will have to choose between a scoring vs a money maker girl. Going this way brings more diversity and usefulness for unlocking other girls.

I hope this will ease balancing and challenge players to think right about what they want to do with each girl.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes