Jul 26, 2018
Oct 15, 2017
Game seems to have so much potential, but this grind is unplayable. Refuse to support blatant time-wasting repetitive crap. Everything cost *way* too much money to do and barely gives you enough to even keep repeating the same stupid actions over and over and over and over again. Such a shame a great concept was ruined by fucking terribly shitty grind.

Reactions: Serializer

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Game seems to have so much potential, but this grind is unplayable. Refuse to support blatant time-wasting repetitive crap. Everything cost *way* too much money to do and barely gives you enough to even keep repeating the same stupid actions over and over and over and over again. Such a shame a great concept was ruined by fucking terribly shitty grind.
Thank you for feedback, I'm sorry it feels grindy and I'll try to balance it better. I'm thinking of a setting to adjust it just like players want.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Cheats would be a massive improve to this great but tiresome game, and mods would suit it fantastically due to the possibility of adding more girls and other stuff.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Save is automatic, and done each new day, each time money changes and every 5s. Will think of putting and indicator in status bar to inform about this!
So when i close my browser, the save loads automaticly when i start the game again?
It would be also cool when there is a kind of "pause" button!? The days runing like every second and if you take a piss... there goes the month :)

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Cheats would be a massive improve to this great but tiresome game, and mods would suit it fantastically due to the possibility of adding more girls and other stuff.
Actually based on doesitreallymatterdude comment I'm working on a settings screen that will allow to control all rewards and costs, with unlimited multipliers. I hope it will help to adjust grinding to everyone's taste.
Mods are on the list and thenefariousprune gave a great tip. Downside is that as soon as mods are availables it kind of locks the feature in a state, meaning heavier development so will definitely come to it once I think well of everything

Reactions: Muramasa0

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
In my opinion is there no need for cheating atm. The grind is not that bad. For the players who want just to watch the scenes, can simply go to the directory and watch all clips, or YP or whatever.

• Haha

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
So when i close my browser, the save loads automaticly when i start the game again?
It would be also cool when there is a kind of "pause" button!? The days runing like every second and if you take a piss... there goes the month :)
Pause button feature is a quick one so yes . If you close your browser and open the game again you'll find your save in 'load game'

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
In my opinion is there no need for cheating atm. The grind is not that bad. For the players who want just to watch the scenes, can simply go to the directory and watch all clips, or YP or whatever.
Thank you for your feedback ahah you're right in a way, that's why balancing is so hard to do and I really think the settings feature is what's needed here!

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Problem with this game is that there is almost no reason to level the other girls. Why would you spend time on another girl when the first one can make 700.000 in one turn? Now you are kinda forced to grind one girl and just buy all the upgrades for the other girls.
I think one solution for this would be to add some sort of passive income every turn (a user action or a the and of every month like an onlyfans subscription or something) for the girls working for you. Probably in a way that doesn't earn them xp, which you will have to do personally. Development is still locked by jizz atm so money doesn't matter so much.
IMO it would be better to lock corruption levels behind the level of the girl so you actually have to train them, so a corruption upgrade would be for example cost 2000 gold & level <30.
Maybe let different models make different amount of money in different tiers or something? I personally don't like Abella Danger but sure as hell she makes 100 times as much as this yiny leon dude. This would add some feel of progress.
Another point is this basic skill gems which can only be done by girl #3. Cost is increasing all the time making this a very finite and limiting resource.

Reactions: Doc_Pie

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
The best implementation of the management of girls is implemented in this game . But it's too simple than yours. But your game is much better, but there is too much grind.

Last edited:

testinglala

Jun 22, 2017
Are there any cheats for the game?

To cheat this game is extremely easy.
1- Open game wait for the first save
2- Open developer tools of your browser I am using chrome to explain it (press F12)
3- Go to Application tab
4- look for Storage > select LocalStorage > select the site opened
5- in the right spot you will see saveGame copy value from this key
6- open any website called DECODE BASE 64, you will have a Json format
7- edit what you want and ENCODE to BASE 64.... just paste into saveGame value.

1684792183591.png

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
I feel kinda stuck.
Corrupting and shooting Peta gives me no money, and just repeteadly says "train her".
But how? I've delopedher skills already. What training is implied? How do I progress?

jasuke

Jul 2, 2017
I feel kinda stuck.
Corrupting and shooting Peta gives me no money, and just repeteadly says "train her".
But how? I've delopedher skills already. What training is implied? How do I progress?
You need to use the "corrupt" option

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes