TribblesAltneu

Apr 27, 2020
I'm trying to find what's not working there but cannot see... Could you tell me your setup (OS/Browser/Offline or online)?
I think I see what is happening with the inventory issues that some people are seeing. On smaller screens, the finish recording button is showing up behind the navigation.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I think I see what is happening with the inventory issues that some people are seeing. On smaller screens, the finish recording button is showing up behind the navigation.
Ooooh good point! I just updated with a quick fix. Forgot to mention that the game isn't currently adapted for small resolutions/screens and better played on a full hd (1080p) screen. It's a work in progress.

hammerva maybe you could confirm this issue and it's fix?

Last edited:
Reactions: TribblesAltneu

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Serializer Great game! Love it so far with only 2 exceptions. The videos are too short and usually cut off at weird parts and the mini game is horrible. If I'm playing with one hand, the last thing I'd want is worrying about whether or not I timed my clicks correctly.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Serializer Great game! Love it so far with only 2 exceptions. The videos are too short and usually cut off at weird parts and the mini game is horrible. If I'm playing with one hand, the last thing I'd want is worrying about whether or not I timed my clicks correctly.
Thank you very much, I hope next updates will be better :). For minigame I think you'll love the next update as it completely disappears. It is replaced with another mechanic easier and requiring less focus ;)
For videos length it's a bit complicated to put longer ones due to file size... But I also have something good regarding this issue in next update ;)
I know it's a bit teasing but I already like the new pace, hope everyone will like it too!

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Thank you very much, I hope next updates will be better :). For minigame I think you'll love the next update as it completely disappears. It is replaced with another mechanic easier and requiring less focus ;)
For videos length it's a bit complicated to put longer ones due to file size... But I also have something good regarding this issue in next update ;)
I know it's a bit teasing but I already like the new pace, hope everyone will like it too!
Nice on the minigame part. Can't wait. But I'm confused about the file size issue. Your game is pretty small at only around 350mb. You can afford bigger videos. Most people won't care.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Nice on the minigame part. Can't wait. But I'm confused about the file size issue. Your game is pretty small at only around 350mb. You can afford bigger videos. Most people won't care.
Hehe maybe I'm too much web oriented! I plan to have much more girls, like 30 and it scales with number so I try to think early. But the longer videos part could be an alternate version

Reactions: Synaxis

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Hey guys!

Alpha 10 is almost ready but requires testing until it's officially released. This version is available to my Patreons and/or official testers. If you want to join, feel free to drop a message on discord or you can also grab the first tier in Patreon to access all versions before everyone.

Also, game has gained significantly more content and it's size changed to 600+mb for more than 150 scenes ;)

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Looks to be a good game, shame not playable on iOS for phone
At this stage of development I can only focus on desktops, next version will be compatible with lower resolutions but for full mobile support it will require more effort. It's on roadmap but will come later!

Reactions: Billshwr

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
At this stage of development I can only focus on desktops, next version will be compatible with lower resolutions but for full mobile support it will require more effort. It's on roadmap but will come later!
Thank you, glad to hear it’s on the list! Great game!

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Sorry to hear this. You don't like the concept or it's game progression that feels too slow?
The idea is great, I love it. The progression is fine if someone likes a little challenge, but I'm the type of guy that likes specific challenges in games. I do like a good challenge in beat saber, but not in such games. Don't get me wrong, I admire what you are making, I do enjoy it, but getting money and the items (you know) seems too slow some times.

Aside that, I am really waiting to see where you will get.

Reactions: Serializer

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
The idea is great, I love it. The progression is fine if someone likes a little challenge, but I'm the type of guy that likes specific challenges in games. I do like a good challenge in beat saber, but not in such games. Don't get me wrong, I admire what you are making, I do enjoy it, but getting money and the items (you know) seems too slow some times.

Aside that, I am really waiting to see where you will get.
Thank you! I really appreciate feedbacks as it helps me a lot to know what's better to improve :) with next version, many things are different and the minigame part is abandonned as it does not provide a great experience. This version will soon be public so give it a try :D

For the items collecting part, it's reworked too but it will obviously need adjustements based on community feedback to give challenge without getting unnecessaliry boring.

I will post once it's updated :)

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
Shouldn't there be a BACK button on the shooting page so one can abort if there is no decent match with the current customer requests? Also, maybe - if you have content for multiple girls in the game anyway - let the player choose his initial girlfriend to not repel those right at the start who have different body type preferences? Also, the money balance seems to be off for the early low corruption rounds, but that might just be me or bad luck with hardly fitting customer requests.

Last edited:

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Shouldn't there be a BACK button on the shooting page so one can abort if there is no decent match with the current customer requests? Also, maybe - if you have content for multiple girls in the game anyway - let the player choose his initial girlfriend to not repel those right at the start who have different body type preferences? Also, the money balance seems to be off for the early low corruption rounds, but that might just be me or bad luck with hardly fitting customer requests.
For the back button, it's intended like this so that it can be a big risk/big win. I understand early game it can be frustrating but it also fits with the role :) when starting, girls don't have all content customers are asking.
I was thinking in allowing player to choose who will be his girlfriend, will put it in 0.11 :)
Money balance is quite a thing in the moment indeed and I take all feedbacks to adjust it

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes