Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
It's not bad, but suffers from the typical "maps are much too big and combat is extremely boring" problem many of the lesser games have. Getting so many stat boost items was an immediate red flag.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
anyone else dealing with some files not working causing the game to crash? I renamed a random picture file for one instance but changing the ogg sound files causes my file explorer to freeze

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Can you win that first fight against Purple Spirit (by perhaps nuking her fast enough?) or is that a forced loss and she just uses that special move when low enough?

Reactions: Nanao6924

Meowstrophe

Jan 11, 2020
Can you win that first fight against Purple Spirit (by perhaps nuking her fast enough?) or is that a forced loss and she just uses that special move when low enough?
First Purple Spirit encounter is scripted, and you will lose to her anyway (or atleast need to lower her hp enough)

Reactions: Nanao6924

MIC132

May 14, 2018
First Purple Spirit encounter is scripted, and you will lose to her anyway (or atleast need to lower her hp enough)
That's how it looked, but wanted to make sure.
And then the choice you make is basically whether you want to try for virgin route? I assume you can still normally get raped later if you choose only "abandoned" there?

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
If only the cable for my hard-drive weren't broken! I'll have to keep this in mind and download it when I have a replacement

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
wow, we got like 5 or more japanese games that got good translations in like 2 days:), I think its been awhile since we got that "Nah I'm gonna skip this one boys" kind of MTL.
5? enlighten me on others seems like i missed em xD

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
is there any stronger psychokinetic than 50 damage to restrain? only 50 cant let me win in BF1 with virgin

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
And then the choice you make is basically whether you want to try for virgin route?
About Virgin route, I decide to "lose" the first battle against RED and still finished the game with "virgin" on the status screen, which was weird because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
is the edited machine translation any good? normally the moment i see MTL i skedaddle but this edited thing has me curious

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
As far as I recall, it was serviceable (no headache-inducing Engrish) and complete (100%), which was good enough to me. YMMV of course.
no harm trying it out i guess. plus i feel i might be prejudgmental on fan translations.....but some of them are actually better at translating for english readers than the japanese game makers

Reactions: Keldin

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Translation missing on BF19 when escaping from the glowing orb traps. Probably just a 'you escaped', but in case the translator wants to fix it.

There is also a dialogue option on BF20 if you try to leave before activating the elevator that is untranslated. Especially frustrating if trying to do a virgin run since that fight is highly luck based if you don't grind enough levels to get the next level of restraint release before fighting them (level 18 if anyone is wondering).

Also, does anyone know what the Insight stat does? I figure Spirit is magic defense, but there doesn't seem to be a crit mechanic, so I assume Insight isn't Luck.

Last edited:

Meowstrophe

Jan 11, 2020
Yes, SPI stat is MDEF, and Insight is Luck. There is critical btw

Here's a small patch for that, also fixes a lot of skill and status texts (many of them didn't have a space before the custom text). This patch isn't required since there's nothing important I missed.

I swear to god this place is bustling with people unlike that other forum, which is a good thing btw.

Last edited:

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
got excited at first, but the game was too boring. Yes i love battle-h system, but this one seems boring than the other games i've played, especially after tried Magical Girl Rirustia. What i find seems off is her expression, doesn't fit the description told, the cg or on the battle-h scene.

Anyway is there a recommendation for a game with battle-h system?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
got excited at first, but the game was too boring. Yes i love battle-h system, but this one seems boring than the other games i've played, especially after tried Magical Girl Rirustia. What i find seems off is her expression, doesn't fit the description told, the cg or on the battle-h scene.

Anyway is there a recommendation for a game with battle-h system?
Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG is fantastic. One of the only H-games I've found to be replayable.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes