MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Is there a way to get past traps without triggering them? In particular I'm talking about red traps, those being the ones that trigger bad statuses.
Nope, some traps are forced, some traps you can avoid if you're willing to pass up on the loot that's behind them.

Where even are the red traps? Like I've played through the entire game and aside from a couple floors I completely explored every floor and have never seen a red trap as far as I can remember. Though for the most part yes, most traps have nearby paths that go around them though traps blocking paths that only lead to chests and dead ends usually don't have a way around them.
Red traps activate if you have the right level of sensitivity and experience. There's one on most floors. 20, 12, and 11 so far don't seem to have them so might be any map with story missions won't. Use the Recollection Room crystals to boost Splendor's bad states and they should be there.

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Nope, some traps are forced, some traps you can avoid if you're willing to pass up on the loot that's behind them.

Red traps activate when entering certain rooms if you have the right level of sensitivity and experience. There's one on BF16 for example, use the Recollection Room crystals to boost Splendor's bad states and it should be there.
Ah makes sense then, I did a virgin run cause I like the challenge of it and there was already a gallery save, so I just never got any of the bad states aside from the forced one.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Ah nice, I was hoping to play some of the No Future games as I really liked

Reactions: n0b0di

Jack Oximourn

Nov 6, 2018
You would think having mind powers would allow you to escape most situations, but god how wrong that assumption is.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Cold water says it restores PE, but it actually restores EP. I was wondering why it was such shit compared to the 100 version.

Wow, the MC's personality is all over the place. One minute she's some hardcore tomboy type, talking about how she's going to beat the shit out of people, the next second she's stuttering and can't even speak up when somebody says something to her. Seems like the dev regularly forgets what her personality is. It's not like she starts off shy and slowly becomes more confident or anything, her threats and stuff come before her shy scenes. Pretty odd, almost makes it seem like a continuity issue with the plot at that point.

The gameplay is super simple/repetive as well. Is there some rule about games with great art having shit gameplay and visa versa? I swear. I do like the "Strong girl taken down by weak mobs" focus of the game, I just wish they executed it better and added more variety to the combat.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Is there some rule about games with great art having shit gameplay and visa versa? I swear. I do like the "Strong girl taken down by weak mobs" focus of the game, I just wish they executed it better and added more variety to the combat.
The main problem there is that if they don't have a large team, likely they either have good artists OR good programmers/game developers, it is 2 very different things and as such rare that anyone is good at both

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Its pretty rare when good art and good gameplay come together.
Not every game can be Magic Fighting Princess Lil Steer

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I've had the game freeze a few times now and losing even 5-20 minutes in this game is so annoying. No idea which spots I already looked at for new unlocked doors/paths, repeat being grabbed 50 times, argh. This game is so forgettable with its areas, if I leave for the night, I have to run all over the current floor again. I almost dropped this twice now. Good thing I save religiously.

I feel like they easily could have made the restraint busting way better using a qte event or something over just: Endure, Psycho smash, over and over again. It's clearly the best/only way you want to go about things because you'll always need two turns to bust restrains after the first floors. They really should just find a way to automate those in a more entertaining way. As it is, the only way to really fail to kill the restraints in 2 turns is if you get RNG stunned, which feels absolutely awful.

Also, don't make us rerun through the same damn maps a million times to unlock new rooms over and over again if nothing interesting changes on the floors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At least some of the battle rape is really good/unique.

The main problem there is that if they don't have a large team, likely they either have good artists OR good programmers/game developers, it is 2 very different things and as such rare that anyone is good at both
Yeah, I just wish they realized they were shit at certain things and found people who could fill those roles. A lot of this shit seems like common sense or like the dev just didn't bother to playtest their own game. Every single mob battle feels the same, and there's only even 2 variations between the bosses.

Its pretty rare when good art and good gameplay come together.
Not every game can be Magic Fighting Princess Lil Steer
Funny you should mention that, it was up next on my to play list after I finished this. Guess I can look forward to that.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, probably give the game about a 3/10. Art was outstanding, H scenes were great (If you're into gangbangs, rape, bdsm at least), the in combat rape was nice, though lacking quite a bit in variety for how long this game is. You'll see the same shit over and over and over. The H scenes on defeat last a while and had decent dialogue though (Voiced as well). Story was okayish, if kinda shallow.

The gameplay just fucking ruined it. Might as well have had auto combat with how repetitive it was and how long they dragged it on (12 hour game could have been reduced to a 3rd of that easily). Only challenge or difficulty in combat was in rng. I hope the dev considers how to improve the gameplay and adds more variety and options for how to do things than they did with this game in future projects. A lot of "Sounds good in theory but ends up terrible in execution" going on here with the gameplay mechanics. Cool concept with the restraints, they just failed at making it interesting/fun/challenging. The combat couldn't have be much simpler. It kinda feels like an afterthought. You'll only get raped by poor rng, not poor decision making.

This is a rare time I'd say just get a full save or look up the cgs online if you're interested in the art. The gameplay is abysmal. Not only is it terrible, but the dev didn't seem to realize it and extended the playtime with grind far overstaying its welcome. If they at least went full "This is mostly just to view H cgs" type of gameplay and greatly reduced its length, I might have been more lenient with the score/rating. Big disconnect there between what the game offers to give you and what it actually delivers. Don't play this expecting even halfway decent gameplay for sure.

H scene wise:

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah while the art was good, honestly the H scenes are pretty disappointing. I'm not really a fan of anal so not having it isn't really a loss for me, but the lack of decent yuri is a loss considering every boss aside from one is female, yet for two of them their H scene is just letting basic enemies fuck you, one uses a strap on, and the other two just use their powers to fuck you instead. Like I'm not saying the scenes themselves are bad, but if you're having primarily female bosses it's really disappointing to not actually have a scene that takes advantage of it, a purely strap on scene might as well just have them be a dude, using powers to create a magical floating dick makes the girl irrelevant as she's not actually doing anything, and summoning a bunch of tentacles just makes it a tentacle H scene with another girl standing off to the side not doing anything.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Is there a way to cheat engine this game? I do know how to do the normal rpgmaker games (type 4byte, value multiplied by 2 plus 1) But this is a packaged game or something. I've tried the application directly and each of the 4 processes separately, tried searching for all types, and the value directly or multiplied by 2 and plus 1 in both the application and all processes. No dice.
I just want something as simple as to freeze the mana so that I don't have to use bottles after too many orgasms.
Is there a way to cheat engine those packaged rpgmaker games?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It may be also the fact that rirustia was co-developed by No-Future, the developer of this game.
Ooooh ok. I really wasn't sure about the "no future" bit but I see very strong similarities between this game and noble rose I knew it had to be from the same developer. Makes sense now.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is there a way to cheat engine this game? I do know how to do the normal rpgmaker games (type 4byte, value multiplied by 2 plus 1) But this is a packaged game or something. I've tried the application directly and each of the 4 processes separately, tried searching for all types, and the value directly or multiplied by 2 and plus 1 in both the application and all processes. No dice.
I just want something as simple as to freeze the mana so that I don't have to use bottles after too many orgasms.
Is there a way to cheat engine those packaged rpgmaker games?
Not sure about cheat engine but RPG maker editor works fine and since there's those stat up items, you can give yourself as many as you'd like until the game isn't so absurdly difficult. I know it's on this site somewhere.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
kagura games has announced that they will be translating this game

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
This is the most fun I've had playing an H-game. The way traps work in this game is actually brilliant. Great for bondage lovers.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes