fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
i see that the MTL has been edited, so like... how bad is the translation?
Its quite good actually. Meowstrophe's mtl edits are quite thorough. Similar to a rough proper translation.
Of course if you want to wait Kagura games currently is translating a official english version with most likely uncensored CG. This translation was made before the official english announcement.

If you don't want to wait this is a decent mtl translation. the CG censorship isn't even bad actually.

Reactions: MustFap9000

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This one's getting an official translation by Kagura Games, someone update
Oh god. Well I guess it will be uncensored. They REALLY should hang out on this site so they don’t translate perfectly understandable games and can then Concentrate on the horrific MTL games that people have almost damned into never getting translated.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

themasterdebator

Jul 13, 2019
question, I am playing the steam release with patch, and haven't encountered a single h-scene even after defeats. Got defeated by the first boss, and a bunch of other gaurds. am I crazy, did the patch not apply properly?

DarkBolt

Sep 10, 2018
starting to think the game is so medicore that no one is bothering with updating this thread with the kagura version

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
starting to think the game is so medicore that no one is bothering with updating this thread with the kagura version
honestly speaking the game isnt that great.

Art is nice i guess but u can easily finish it in 3 hours.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes