McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
What level do you unlock the next skill after the 50 restraint damage skill? Cause I'm going for a virgin run and am stuck on the White Order fight cause I cant escape her tentacles in time. I'm currently level 30 and haven't unlocked the next skill yet. Also not sure if I'm just being stupid, but what does the DC boost do?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
^i dont think this game has virgin end.

btw, how can add tag for this thread guy? This game has bdsm but post #1 dont add. we should add right tag for right games for easy search.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
^i dont think this game has virgin end.

btw, how can add tag for this thread guy? This game has bdsm but post #1 dont add. we should add right tag for right games for easy search.
Well, yeah I know it doesn't really change anything but I still want to see if it's possible to beat the game as a virgin. Which so far until basement floor 1 it's possible, just for some reason on BF1 all the restraints have well over 100 health so it takes 3-4 rounds to get free making it impossible to get free before all clothes are broken and rape is started. Which at least to me implies that there is at least one more skill to unlock that does 100 restraint damage.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
What level do you unlock the next skill after the 50 restraint damage skill? Cause I'm going for a virgin run and am stuck on the White Order fight cause I cant escape her tentacles in time. I'm currently level 30 and haven't unlocked the next skill yet. Also not sure if I'm just being stupid, but what does the DC boost do?
Level 26 Psychokinetic Spiral is the final skill. There is nothing that does more damage in the Skills file. DC is the game's currency, so the DC+100% boost just increases currency drop rate.

I did beat it as a virgin, it is possible. There is no special ending, but it does feel like an accomplishment. That being said, it does require some luck. The final fight has three 135HP restraints, but her H-attacks are random so you can savescum it. Took me two tries, and then on a third run just to test something I managed to make it through without even having her clothes break. You do have to skip the two chests in the locker room on BF1 though. That fight has no RNG in its H-attacks, so it is impossible to not get raped in that fight. The contents of the chest aren't very useful though, so it's an easy skip.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Level 26 Psychokinetic Spiral is the final skill. There is nothing that does more damage in the Skills file. DC is the game's currency, so the DC+100% boost just increases currency drop rate.

I did beat it as a virgin, it is possible. There is no special ending, but it does feel like an accomplishment. That being said, it does require some luck. The final fight has three 135HP restraints, but her H-attacks are random so you can savescum it. Took me two tries, and then on a third run just to test something I managed to make it through without even having her clothes break. You do have to skip the two chests in the locker room on BF1 though. That fight has no RNG in its H-attacks, so it is impossible to not get raped in that fight. The contents of the chest aren't very useful though, so it's an easy skip.
Ah, I kinda figured that was the case considering the skill menu is full so unless it scrolled there wasn't any room, and after grinding to level 32 if I hadn't gotten it then it probably doesn't exist. So yup I was just dumb and completely forgot what the currency was, though I feel like that's kinda a useless item considering how many recovery items you can find lying around so you never really need to spend it at the shops (and for the locked chests if you spend no money at shops you'll basically always have enough to open them).

Ah, yeah I already realized that the attacks were scripted for the locker room fight, wasn't aware that White Order's were random though, which is both nice and annoying. I kinda just figured it was impossible cause my first attempt had all my clothes destroyed within the first restraint.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I reach the part where i fought Purple for the 2nd time and purposely got defeated, my Pleasure Dependence lv 1 became lv 2 but when i restarted back at the B13 room my Pleasure Dependence stat in the Bad Status page disappeared. Only left with Sensitivity, Body Dev and Ecstasy.
Anyone got this issue? Will Pleasure Dependence come back later if it lv up to lv 3?

JaxksX

May 12, 2019
For some reason,both Rirustia and this game have something called a "Dictionary" and both of these books have eerily similar contents. Screenshot_20201202-051331_JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20201202-050132_JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20201202-050247_JoiPlay.jpg 20201202_050704.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Dreamatrix

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Another item probably references Black Souls 2
(Emphasis on probably) View attachment 924648
Never played Black Souls so I wouldn't know, but it's entirely possible that could be a reference to Alice in Wonderland considering the eponymous character Alice shares a name with Alice Liddell, the girl who Lewis Carroll originally told the story to.

JaxksX

May 12, 2019
Never played Black Souls so I wouldn't know, but it's entirely possible that could be a reference to Alice in Wonderland considering the eponymous character Alice shares a name with Alice Liddell, the girl who Lewis Carroll originally told the story to.
You should probably try to play Black souls 2 if you like games inspired by Dark Souls in theme and difficulty with the mindscrew of Bloodborne.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
You should probably try to play Black souls 2 if you like games inspired by Dark Souls in theme and difficulty with the mindscrew of Bloodborne.
I might try it out eventually I just never bothered with it cause I'm not a fan of the art style.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Gonna be honest, after playing the game and looking at all the scenes, I honestly don't get why all but one of the bosses are female considering there aren't any good yuri scenes. Purple and Blue's H scenes are just them using their powers to restrain MC while random guys are the ones actually fucking her. Red uses a strap-on which kinda makes it pointless (at least to me). Green uses her powers to make hands and a dick to do it which is just meh, and White just kinda stands off to the side watching while having tentacles do it.

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
Is there a way to get past traps without triggering them? In particular I'm talking about red traps, those being the ones that trigger bad statuses.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Is there a way to get past traps without triggering them? In particular I'm talking about red traps, those being the ones that trigger bad statuses.
Where even are the red traps? Like I've played through the entire game and aside from a couple floors I completely explored every floor and have never seen a red trap as far as I can remember. Though for the most part yes, most traps have nearby paths that go around them though traps blocking paths that only lead to chests and dead ends usually don't have a way around them.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes