jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
This update is hot! Congrats to the dev for improving his rendering, animations and story telling!
The sister and Eve are so good! Aunt Clara too!
Subbed.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Axxx

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Who writes this?? People in this game changes demeanour and personalities more than someone with 100 multiple personalities, its way too fast between temper tantrums and the MC is noncoherent and says one thing and then never does it. What ever happened to "no more mr nice guy" towards Eve?? this is a jumble of noncoherent text.

No choices matter and there way to few choices to begin with. There is no chance of something bad happening it just happens and then there is no choice.

A game makes the player somewhat engaged in the choices not just lets them follow along for the ride. Then the tag should read VN, dont mind if that is the case but do not hide behind choices matter because that is not the case.

Lilly just changed demeanor in 5 minutes?? from the love of her life, her one and only love ever in her life?? no sorry the writing a way below sub par and the story is just not there.

Not for me for reasons, but really good luck in the future and maybe not steamroll 1000 pages of story in 50in the future and this game could really have been something.
I think that's all explained in the last update.
The reason why Eve did all those things.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Yay, another update.
Eve finally reveals why she was such a B... throughout the game.
New characters revealed "The good...The Bad, and the Not so Ugly"... will be shown in this update.
That and a whole lot more. Will there be a chapter two, who knows?
You'll just have to play and see the harem get big, bigger than big, the bigger the better.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Axxx
Feb 11, 2018
Last edited:

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys I hope you all are fine.
Guys I will like to share my scene gallery mod in which I had added scenes of the game . Here is the mod link:

And guys here is my discord link join me there for mods and ports

2.50 star(s) 37 Votes