Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Since this project still isnt going anywhere, here's the music ripped straight from the Unity assets.

"Buy" link directs to their Patreon (please don't support Eromancer, they ask 15$ for this)
Click "More" and "Direct download" to get it for free.

Last edited:

sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
Very interesting idea. But execution sucks.
Thread was created in 2018 and game STILL (almost 3 YEARS LATER!!!) doesn't have at least 1 (one!!!) playable level.
Clothing system still wasn't implemented. It still has just a couple sex scenes.

Probably it's a curse of all cyperbunk themed games. Shame.

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
This update is pretty uninteresting (guess it was expected) but, in gallery mode we now have a standing femcop model so it might exist in the files right ? can someone more competent than me check this out ? maybe we can make something out of this and find somehthing interesting in this update

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
How to use the inventory? I already looked at the binds and just randomly clicked all the keys. How to change clothes or use consumables?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
so no new h scenes?

such a long changelog but not a single new h scene :unsure:
A month wasted on bug fixes , no new scenes and no lesbians? Glad I'm not his patreon. :ROFLMAO:
I get the frustration of not getting any new sexual content, but 1) did you expect anything else? and 2) is there something wrong with fixing bugs now? Yes, I get the whole slow development and all, but no one wants a buggy mess by the end of it all (if there ever will be an end).

Did I missed something ? I didn't find any loop in game :(
As it says "(will be very useful for upcoming multi-team scenes)", we can infer that it's not in the game yet. Just behind the scenes stuff being implemented.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
2) is there something wrong with fixing bugs now? Yes, I get the whole slow development and all, but no one wants a buggy mess by the end of it all (if there ever will be an end).
i dont think they have one person behind animation and coding :whistle:
im not complaining about the bug fix too. all im saying is, they always do that loooooong ass changelog to show the patrons they did some "progress"

rodneylewis

Apr 2, 2019
how can you add the moaning sounds from the last asset into this new version? Was that a third party add on or an original?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i dont think they have one person behind animation and coding :whistle:
Sure, but both take time. And squashing some small bugs is quicker and easier to do than implementing something new, most of the time.

all im saying is, they always do that loooooong ass changelog to show the patrons they did some "progress"
What? That changelog isn't long at all. Just a list of a bunch of small fixes. Perfectly fine and perfectly normal when it comes to software development in my opinion. It's nowhere near as bad as their long ass progress reports when they were working on MatM.

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
Are you guys seriously telling me they haven't updated their project in 2 years yet still make almost 6k a month??
I mean look at shit like Cloud Meadow. Dudes have been ripping idiots out of tens of thousands a month for nearly a decade now (yes im including Breeding Seasons dev time). There will never be a shortage of horny idiots paying out endless amounts of money. I consider half the content on this site a patreon scam which is why i dont feel guilty using it.

Even for games that do get updated, each update is usually all done within a month, and then slowly drip fed over the span of 6 months to keep the money pouring in longer. Not saying there aren't honest devs on here but i dont believe for a second its the majority

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes