Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
No, It's just a reupload of a video from a year ago.
Yeah sorry I should learn how to read. It means a year ago we could have had a cinematic mode (in the gallery) with free camera movement but we are still here with more or less nothing new... well let's hope there is still something interesting in may (yeah i'm quite new so I still have some hope even regarding the MATM situation)

flyhigh

Dec 7, 2018
so this is developed since 2018. just correct me if im wrong. you can pay for these since them. The "game" has content like 6 month of developing as a one man with just one arm.
In terms of what was devd in near 3 years and what need to do, this will be finish like 2028. Does anyone belive that we ever see a version 1.0?

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
So I tried reportin the Patreon as "the creator isn' fulfilling rewards" and as "not creating anymore" (well, obviously).
And apparently report literally does nothing, as it says to contact the creator.
Great system, Patreon.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
The gam... demo runs fine for me on my 10 year old (give or take) PC with GTX660 TI, no oc. Looks like the problem is on your end somewhere, maybe?
Automated settings perhaps?
I have a RX6800 OC running at 3440x1440p @ 75 hz @ 75 FPS on Max..game is not hard to run.
You do realize a 6800 is a unicorn to get in this destroyed GPU market, and a relatively powerful card, right? 75 fps on a 6800 in this game at 3440x1440 is horrible unless you've capped it. Unless automated settings you can't access are being cranked up based on auto detection, something is seriously wrong. And it has a crap ton of post effects on that I really dislike anyway, but no option to disable them.
so this is developed since 2018. just correct me if im wrong. you can pay for these since them. The "game" has content like 6 month of developing as a one man with just one arm.
In terms of what was devd in near 3 years and what need to do, this will be finish like 2028. Does anyone belive that we ever see a version 1.0?
I highly doubt it will happen.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
So I tried reportin the Patreon as "the creator isn' fulfilling rewards" and as "not creating anymore" (well, obviously).
And apparently report literally does nothing, as it says to contact the creator.
Great system, Patreon.
what did you expect? that makes sense since patreon also profits from abandoned accounts that still milk its donors :KEK:
I mean its sad, but people should really be more responsible with their spendings...

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
what did you expect? that makes sense since patreon also profits from abandoned accounts that still milk its donors :KEK:
I mean its sad, but people should really be more responsible with their spendings...
Totally agree and also a contributing factor is the amount of bots that genuinely give this "creator" more than 3 stars.
I've also given a lot of stars to a starting project but not to something that is not even half done for almost 3 years and not even mentioning that it was supposed to be a "quick project". If you extrapolate this a life time will not be enough to see the light of dawn on the "other project"

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes