ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
What was it? Almost 3 years of development for like, 3 scenes and re-skin? The games are beautiful, but as a wise man once said "a shiny turd will still be a turd."
I agree with you. It's a really shame because the art of the game is fucking amazing. Also the animation are good. But is very clear, the developer dont work in this game almost nothing. The reason is simple. Is not about the slow updates, or in 3 years dont have any gameplay, just the testing things, and so on. In 3 years, they didnt research about the basic mechanics in an beat 'em up game. Like desperation move, throwing, running attack (Final Fight), all the very basic moves in this type of game. That tell me that this game have another objetive. Look games like Night of Revenge (also dont have a lots of basic mechanics, but is very good), or Guilty Hell: White Goddess and the City of Zombies (amazing game). Those games have a lot of dedication.
On the other hand, I congratulate the developers for raising so much money doing this :b
But again, the art of this game is one of the best (if not the best) I've seen in H-game.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
From the last update with the femcop and boss reskin
Seems to be one new enemy and a new variant in the scene viewer of the female cop scene. The new enemy doesn't seem to include any sex animations in the combat demo though. IIRC some enemies had scenes in combat before they were put into the scene viewer for some reason, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Again, have you read the changelog?
Why don't you just answer his question instead of being a dick? Especially since the changelog only specifies a new character but no amount of added scenes except for a gallery variant. You have to try it out yourself to see if the combat testing of the chain splicer includes any relevant animations. What's wrong with sharing information and saving him the trouble of reading through a lot of fixes nobody really cares about?
Do you get anything out of being snarky about this? You could've just not written anything at all and the only thing that would've been different is that you wouldn't have gotten some twisted satisfaction from being a dick to a stranger.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Seems to be one new enemy and a new variant in the scene viewer of the female cop scene. The new enemy doesn't seem to include any sex animations in the combat demo though. IIRC some enemies had scenes in combat before they were put into the scene viewer for some reason, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Why don't you just answer his question instead of being a dick? Especially since the changelog only specifies a new character but no amount of added scenes except for a gallery variant. You have to try it out yourself to see if the combat testing of the chain splicer includes any relevant animations. What's wrong with sharing information and saving him the trouble of reading through a lot of fixes nobody really cares about?
Do you get anything out of being snarky about this? You could've just not written anything at all and the only thing that would've been different is that you wouldn't have gotten some twisted satisfaction from being a dick to a stranger.
Thanks bossman. I guess there's no reason to replay this crappy game again.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Why don't you just answer his question instead of being a dick?
I don't think I'm being a dick, but you're free to interpret it that way. I was simply asking whether he read the changelog. If there is any new H content, it would be mentioned there. Not to mention the Twitter feed. And that's not even mentioning the fact that the answer was given just a few posts prior.
Spoon feeding people answers and not letting them find it for themselves is a great way to ensure you'll always have people asking those easy to answer questions. It's better to let people do some work and think for themselves. Or would you rather have a thread full of the same question asked over and over and over again?

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes