Surav

Nov 25, 2017
This game visuals are beautiful, the scenes are amazing so far, can't wait for more content.
I only had one problem, the test stage works fine but the sewers stage is droping fps a lot even though I have a good pc.

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
This game visuals are beautiful, the scenes are amazing so far, can't wait for more content.
I only had one problem, the test stage works fine but the sewers stage is droping fps a lot even though I have a good pc.
Want more content too and then i remember it's from 2018...

Reactions: Honest Pirate

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Feels like this needs some kind of dashing attack or something.
Your attacks don't carry you forwards at all, movement in general is slow and kinda clunky, but each boss has a lunge or charging attack, which makes it really annoying to try to outmanoeuvre them.

Reactions: Siebok

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Your attacks don't carry you forwards at all, movement in general is slow and kinda clunky, but each boss has a lunge or charging attack, which makes it really annoying to try to outmanoeuvre them.
yeah, it look artistic and welll animated but very poor in term of gameplay and control...

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
If you mash punches the boss's will eventually get stunned before doing their charge attack. You just rinse and repeat and they are pretty much stunned the whole time you mash punches.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Regarding Onyx's moveset,
i) it will be cool if she gets her own (grab) move. (Something like Grab+punchx2 or Grab and use her own sexual move)
ii) ->-> (Dash) + Space (jump) + punch/kick (Running attack)
iii) reversing an attack (ex. Chain Splicer's chain attack can be used against him)

Garik73

May 28, 2018
Amazing game.
1)Wait Grab move for Onyx(cop) with Dom sex move (Cunnilingus)
2)Wait hairy pussy for onyx (cop)
3)Sex animations with monsters (animals)

vorris

May 23, 2017
these 2 game been out since 2014 and only 2 areas in both game and over 2000 bucks a month they get from all the patreons and all you get is 2 areas from both games i hate to say what a waste of money but both games are awesome how the 3d designs are the combat too i wish the devs will put more effort into the games

Reactions: Ammanda

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
SMDH please the graphics are nice and all but yall are making it so laggy (at least for me). Still no extra levels barely any new enemies and you have to grind that crappy laggy combat to unlock things in the gallery. Plus if i remember correctly this is the second game after abandoning one. Guess milk it as long as people are dumb huh.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes