torroja

May 13, 2018
Does anyone know how big the Eromancer team is? I'm trying to get perspective on how slow the update progress is. According to Patreon, they make 15,000$ a month, so even with a large team of 10 people, that's 18,000$ per year per person. Assuming the team is from Poland (given it's the only other supported language, correct me if I missed information suggesting otherwise) this makes the annual wage of even such a large team 1,000$ more than typical according to a quick google search. It has been ~33 months since this thread first opened and there are a total of 5 "unique" animations (not counting femcop's since they recycle 2 of Onyx's animations). This means that at the current rate of patronage each animation cost ~99,000$ (lumped with other development costs, but let's be honest there's been very little progress on that front well). Now presumably they had fewer patrons when they first started this project, as far as I can tell there's no way to get these records from Patreon. Even then if we assume very conservatively that they made an average of 25% of this upper bound due to fewer initial patrons that's still about 25,000$ per animation. Those must be some real fancy liquid FX they're working on if they cost that much and take this long.
with 15K$ at month you can't afford to have 10 employees
offices must be paid (if they have them)
Software licences
Equipment to work with, etc.

In addition, the taxes of funding methods based in donations (Patreon) are very high.
I don't know in Polonia, but in my coutry we had to paid 34% tax on donations.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
with 15K$ at month you can't afford to have 10 employees
offices must be paid (if they have them)
Software licences
Equipment to work with, etc.

In addition, the taxes of funding methods based in donations (Patreon) are very high.
I don't know in Polonia, but in my coutry we had to paid 34% tax on donations.
It really all depends on location. I can't speak for Poland/their country but in Russia 15k$ can get you 20+ employees easy

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
So....while this looks great and is fairly fluid on a rig that can handle it. That'll be the pros out of the way

What is this combat? You get games nowadays that developers clearly make for a cash grab, with no desire to touch their own product in anyway. Put in a defense system, but can't block bosses attacks in anyway? Seems legit. Have boss auto adjust his attack projection to hit you anyway? Check, legit. Have the main combo of the character consistently miss the combo chain because both Enemy hitboxes are garbage and the combo pushes enemies out of the chain. Check and check.

This game suffers from seemingly no care to see if implemented ideas actually work on the devs part. This needs to be tightened up. It could potentially actually be something and be legit if there was a shred of a damn given here. As it stands, it's kind of annoying to play as far as beat-em-ups go....

fartacus

Feb 9, 2018
It really all depends on location. I can't speak for Poland/their country but in Russia 15k$ can get you 20+ employees easy
Poland is a bit more expensive than Russia but for what they're getting and for how long they've been getting it they're just riding out the grift at this point. There is zero excuse to be this slow, they're blatant scammers.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Sooo here's the gist on the new update. There is one new animation with the splicer and runt enemies but hold your orgasms dp and spitroast fans because it is neither.

The regular splicer animation plays as normal from start to finish while the run waits by the side with his arms crossed and after the splicer bit is finished the runt calls in a drone the drops a crate next to onyx, the runt then pushes the splicer beside, pushes the box and rests onyx on it basically putting her in the splicer animations position, the runt then stands on the crate and fucks onyx in exactly the same position as the splicer except its a midget on a crate, it ends with the runt unloading on onyx with a mediocre cum splurt and proceeds to seemingly accept applause from a non existent audience while the splicer claps on the side like a lewd animated sitcom

People with midget fetishes I assume would get a kick out of this one. Personally it came off more as comedic for me.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes