vorris

May 23, 2017
Don't expect anything good or honest about Eromancer. This guy scammed a lot of people when he was still working on Malice and Machine.
best thing about his games you move them to the recycle bin and delete them and forget his games that is what i did like what this guy said big scammer unfinished games i supported him when he first started his patreon for 10 bucks a month all that waste of money over scams

Reactions: Arrngrim

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
best thing about his games you move them to the recycle bin and delete them and forget his games that is what i did like what this guy said big scammer unfinished games i supported him when he first started his patreon for 10 bucks a month all that waste of money over scams
Yep. Same here. Quite a lot of scammer are on this site feeding off people who don't know about them.

Reactions: Arrngrim

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
bit of a rough changelog from what I saw

New H-content
1 animation with chain thug and runt

Other changes
Femcop now appears as a enemy hardest mob compared to the others
Also 3 Femcops appear as the wave 30 enemy instead of the normal bosses

New hub area / map
Instead of picking a area on the new game you can now go to a world map with same level select options + a hub area which is pretty much the shop area in game.
You can leave the missions and keep the lvls and equipment you gain in the missions but only for that session if you quit the game it doesn't save data.

you can get the pickup same as the other gallery item for the new entry but might have a low drop rate or I have bad luck as I got to round 51 before it dropped

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes