Feb 11, 2020
The H-scenes from aren't half bad considered it's a one-man team:

These scenes are from MATEYDEV's Project Elimination: The Forbidden Planet
They are great animations, but FYI those are from his "Section 7"/"Project Unknown", Project elimination is the side-project sidescroller. Just to make sure nobody gets confused ;)

Here's his twitter, mostly has content from the new one:

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
New version is up with a new H-scene (thug follow-up to the chain splicer). Any link would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

MhiaSummers

Jan 20, 2018
Has the dev given any indication of whether or not there would be voices added to the H-scenes?
Voices will be added they answered it on their twitter. Reason why there isn't any yet is because they prefer not to keep paying or contacting back and fourth the comission VA everytime they create a new animation. They are waiting for at least a big amount of animation available before hiring a VA.

OptimumThrust

Mar 10, 2020
Voices will be added they answered it on their twitter. Reason why there isn't any yet is because they prefer not to keep paying or contacting back and fourth the comission VA everytime they create a new animation. They are waiting for at least a big amount of animation available before hiring a VA.
Ahh, got it, thanks for the answer!

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I'm glad they keep adding new sex scenes but why are they fixated on adding to the splicer's?? It is my least favorite position in the the game and the animation is only slightly different for all three enemies. I mean there are plenty of places to put those there are at least three enemies without H-scenes

Feb 11, 2020
I'm glad they keep adding new sex scenes but why are they fixated on adding to the splicer's?? It is my least favorite position in the the game and the animation is only slightly different for all three enemies. I mean there are plenty of places to put those there are at least three enemies without H-scenes
because normal humans > some fucked up monster dick

New animation actually looks pretty good, more dynamic than previous animations, with enemies taking turns and having interactions with each other, in a very human way.

Anyway, here's the new anims on twitter:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
because normal humans > some fucked up monster dick

New animation actually looks pretty good, more dynamic than previous animations, with enemies taking turns and having interactions with each other, in a very human way.

Anyway, here's the new anims on twitter:
Then why not make different scenes for the other human enemies maybe more group sex scenes also there's a reason why there are many other games featuring fucked up monster dicks with plenty of supporters so don't write off the fetish so quickly.

The human-like behavior is pretty good but doesn't have much impact to me I've modded the hell out of bethesda games so that kind of dynamic isn't new to me. It seems like they have been more active lately so the initial hope and excitement I had when I was still backing them up is very very very gently coming back

risquereverie

Nov 7, 2017
I know this game is straight only but I'm bi so I appreciate that there's some male focus too: its hot when Wraxe fishes his cock out and strokes it in his second H scene :KappaPride:

Reactions: AlltheHugs

napala

Jun 12, 2017
Can someone update the Kemono entry of this game? I'm kinda interested in seeing the devs progress updates on their patreon.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes