foible

Aug 29, 2017
Paid? We talking about Eromancer. Of course he doesn't give him money. He is just an actor not a paid actor if not paying actor.
For sure. The only way they're "paid" is if it's a dummy account for Ero himself, or another member of the team. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised.
Hell, I've done it myself. Once had five or more different AIM/AOL accounts just to fan the flames in chats. I don't do it anymore, though. I come to you as myself, still fanning flames. I like watching trolls and snowflakes lose their shit, and then making them stammer/cry when I completely destroy their argument.

• Haha
Reactions: vt57 and bloodmane

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yet i never heard of ur stuff but i hav heard of Eromancer, funny how that works. Also funny how despite being "better" than him u still come back to his thread lol
funny how you have to put things in my mouth which I never said in order to have something to argue against us
You say he repeats himself yet the this whole thread does the same exact thing. Everyone already knows what you have to say, they've said it before you.
Lol I just noticed that you're just kitty maid again with a changed profile picture, figures
Thought it was a different guy for a second and was contemplating jumping off the planet soon

Reactions: Metal_Lust

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
Yes because that's his choice not yours to make, he likes clearing his bugs :3
I just... i'm just not buying it.

From their Patreon:
1673288157320.png
And yet this month, a month after the last update:
1673288268470.png
However:
1673288201052.png

What part about any of that says "likes to clear his bugs :3"?
Why is the key update this month broken?
I'm genuinely curious because you seem to have intimate knowledge of Eromancer's workflow.

May 25, 2017
You say he repeats himself yet the this whole thread does the same exact thing. Everyone already knows what you have to say, they've said it before you. The content is slow but it still makes it, the sketches he made a week ago are now being animated, where do you think that's headed? just disappear? obviously not, its slowing heading to the game already. Since when is making content a race? He can take 20 years, he has no obligation to do anything he doesn't want. Idk why people got to be so weird about a game when they have given nothing up for it. I'm one of the few paying, its my hard earned money, i should be the one complaining. The level of entitlement is insane, it just shows how gross ppl can be.
Someone wasn't here for the "working on fluids for 6 months straight" arc

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I just... i'm just not buying it.

From their Patreon:
View attachment 2297999
And yet this month, a month after the last update:
View attachment 2298009
However:
View attachment 2298005

What part about any of that says "likes to clear his bugs :3"?
Why is the key update this month broken?
I'm genuinely curious because you seem to have intimate knowledge of Eromancer's workflow.
Ok now show me what are you losing? What is he taking from you? It clearly says he may not have a new release, so it's not even a scam if he is literally warning you before you support. Are you going to force him to work now? If this was a legal matter he should be suing you for stealing his content. You have no ground to stand on at this point lmao

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
Ok now show me what are you losing? What is he taking from you? It clearly says he may not have a new release, so it's not even a scam if he is literally warning you before you support. Are you going to force him to work now? If this was a legal matter he should be suing you for stealing his content. You have no ground to stand on at this point lmao
I'm not... losing/claiming to lose anything?
This was about you saying he does things a certain way, when there's ample evidence he doesn't do things that way at all.

"Eromancer does/likes to do X"
"No he literally doesn't based on his current/past behavior"
"Oh yeah, well he should SUE YOU."
Classic whataboutism.

1673300816839.png

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I'm not... losing/claiming to lose anything?
This was about you saying he does things a certain way, when there's ample evidence he doesn't do things that way at all.

"Eromancer does/likes to do X"
"No he literally doesn't based on his current/past behavior"
"Oh yeah, well he should SUE YOU."
Classic whataboutism.

View attachment 2298818
So you expect that clearing bugs is just a 1 time thing? No game in the world has had more bugs after clearing them. Wow you are so smart! sure label that "valid criticism" lmao

• Angry
Reactions: Negisalegend

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
So you expect that clearing bugs is just a 1 time thing?
Of course not, what gave you that idea?
This is the first update that has this feature, and it breaks the core gameplay loop.
"Enemies can do a thing now! Totes broke as hell tho, so watch out."
They could have just, I dunno, not released it in this update? Like, why even release the feature when, in the same update post, you are aware that it is broken.

So yeah, for a dev that claims to want to spend the extra time to release updates as free of bugs as possible, i'd say it's totally valid to call them out when they push an update that's broke as hell. Especially when the main feature of the update is the most broken thing.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Someone wasn't here for the "working on fluids for 6 months straight" arc
they probably have an excuse for that as well

This is the first update that has this feature, and it breaks the core gameplay loop.
They could have just, I dunno, not released it in this update? Like, why even release the feature when, in the same update post, you are aware that it is broken.

So yeah, for a dev that claims to want to spend the extra time to release updates as free of bugs as possible, i'd say it's totally valid to call them out when they push an update that's broke as hell. Especially when the main feature of the update is the most broken thing.
buddy it's no use. they know they cant take on any argument logically because they can't explain everything that way, so instead they will just dodge all kinds of valid points and criticism and direct the attack towards you or steer the argument somewhere else. refusing to tackle your points is just straight up trolling or plain stupid.

Reactions: Negisalegend

foible

Aug 29, 2017

Don't you mean the ONLY feature of the update? It's literally the only addition to the game. Everything else about the update was... what again? Fixes you say?!? Preposterous! That couldn't POSSIBLY be the case! KittyMaid would SURELY never steer us wrong!
po23.jpg

KittyMaid I'm sure there's some kind of online troll/simp training program you could enroll in.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
You say he repeats himself yet the this whole thread does the same exact thing.
The same goes for most of us if you're not noticing any of that yet. Including you.

So you expect that clearing bugs is just a 1 time thing?
If that bug gets rid of only one time, that'd be a sight to see, even from this game. Bonus point if it doesn't appear on future version(s).

Ok now show me what are you losing? What is he taking from you?
I don't lose any of this and he does not take anything from me, neither you nor everyone else here. Eromancer does. He takes a little bit of everyone's time and money and ended up losing a few of his patrons if they weren't satisfied with the results he makes. Though that's just my guess, take it with a pinch of salt.

He can take 20 years, he has no obligation to do anything he doesn't want. Idk why people got to be so weird about a game when they have given nothing up for it.
I mean, what's the point of arguing this shit anymore? Exposing the guy for his scams? Doing the same thing over and over again? The thread looks like Far Cry 3 already.

But, if it takes him 20 years to finish the game, let's assume this with your logic, how long it'd be for Pure Onyx to get a proper 4.5/5.0 rating? I would not complain if there are plans that I could read somewhere, you know? A changelog is good, but a plan (e.g. Trello post or something) is better for both parties here and elsewhere to understand where the game's going. Then again, would F95 still exist by the time the game's finished? Fate is a really harsh mistress, don't you ever forget that.

It would be saddeningly funny if 20 years spent on nothing but spare change. You spent a quarter of your life, dedicated to a project, but don't know when or where the burnout started to show itself and then call it quits.

It's not, i already explained. It's also so supporters can test it out themselves, oh yeah but you're just freeloading and not adding to the development meaning he wasn't taking you into consideration, how could he forget about the entitled F95 dweller
By making an account here, you're one of us, too. You're also entitled, in a way that you don't realize, I suppose.

And, even if we freeload the damn thing, you probably know where the versions are shared here. Even if he doesn't take us into consideration, does that automatically make our concerns invalid? If it is, well, then it sucks. I hope he doesn't claim that he's going to "listen to your feedback" but then when someone made a long-ass post about why the game sucks or which part that has become the weakest link in the game, he goes on the defensive and not addressing the issue in a professional manner.

Last edited:

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
Well consider me sufficiently owned.

JK we'll ride this pain train until the mods step in.

You're not even reading what you write
Frankly, are you reading what I write?
Literally on this page this was brought up. Seven or so posts above.
Right here:
1673288201052.png
What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to pull to read that and say "lol no it's the windup animations that are broken not the turn animations you braindead child lol"
Enemies are cancelling windup animations, with turn animations, to get free, instantaneous hits in.
Turn animations can override/cancel other animations which is breaking things, and so they are the problem.

But, you know what? Sure. Let's both pretend to agree that windup animations are the broken thing here.
If that's the case, they still were aware they were pushing a half-baked update with broken features.
And so i'll ask again:

Why even release it at all if they knew it was broken?
It's also so supporters can test it out themselves
Literally only supporters can test it out. These aren't early, known-to-be-buggy alpha builds you get because you're supporting at some higher tier or whatever; these are the releases you get as a supporter. The releases any and all tiers get. The releases they "might not release every month as they want them to be as bug-free as possible."
Forced, broken, updates aren't updates. We already go months without substantial content anyway, why not let an update cook a bit longer if you know it's broken?

Reactions: Nora Zen009

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
The same goes for most of us if you're not noticing any of that yet. Including you.

If that bug gets rid of only one time, that'd be a sight to see, even from this game. Bonus point if it doesn't appear on future version(s).

I don't lose any of this and he does not take anything from me, neither you nor everyone else here. Eromancer does. He takes a little bit of everyone's time and money and ended up losing a few of his patrons if they weren't satisfied with the results he makes. Though that's just my guess, take it with a pinch of salt.

I mean, what's the point of arguing this shit anymore? Exposing the guy for his scams? Doing the same thing over and over again? The thread looks like Far Cry 3 already.

But, if it takes him 20 years to finish the game, let's assume this with your logic, how long it'd be for Pure Onyx to get a proper 4.5/5.0 rating? I would not complain if there are plans that I could read somewhere, you know? A changelog is good, but a plan (e.g. Trello post or something) is better for both parties here and elsewhere to understand where the game's going. Then again, would F95 still exist by the time the game's finished? Fate is a really harsh mistress, don't you ever forget that.

It would be saddeningly funny if 20 years spent on nothing but spare change. You spent a quarter of your life, dedicated to a project, but don't know when or where the burnout started to show itself and then call it quits.

By making an account here, you're one of us, too. You're also entitled, in a way that you don't realize, I suppose.

And, even if we freeload the damn thing, you probably know where the versions are shared here. Even if he doesn't take us into consideration, does that automatically make our concerns invalid? If it is, well, then it sucks. I hope he doesn't claim that he's going to "listen to your feedback" but then when someone made a long-ass post about why the game sucks or which part that has become the weakest link in the game, he goes on the defensive and not addressing the issue in a professional manner.
1. My repetition is a result of yours
2. You reiterated my my bug comment
3. You wasted more time on this thread alone which Ero isn't even a part of, so you can not blame him for wasting your time when you already spend it so freely here. Ironically his Patreon as went up, and it's 3,365 as of now for future record.
4. You say "scam" but have no actual legal proof of such claim, other than personal opinion.
4b) He does not require a 4.5/5.0 rating, he is not a huge company that requires high ratings for sales. This project is a passion of his from the start. If F95 doesn't exist, ultimately it was only a luxury, each dev has a support page if you really want their content. "Fate is a really harsh mistress" is a chessy line people like to repeat that can apply to anything. Life, school, business, even game development can be "a harsh mistress".
4c) He can spend his life as he wants, we all as human have that freedom. If your life was under a examination I'm sure your results would be funny as well based on how much you already spent on this thread alone gaining nothing in the end, i can only imagine what else you do.
5. No i am not. I'm a part of the forum, but not you. I'm not entitled, I do not act as if i have a right to receive anything from a creator. I am not constantly begging for new content anywhere. I take only what's given, like picking a pennies off the ground. I also do give back to creators i enjoy such as Ero.
5b) I am well aware of having the luxury of getting free content, thus I try do not over step. I also don't DM people I disagree with, like people have done with me from this thread. I don't even report bugs because I know most devs aren't here, the most I do is ask for help. You say "valid concerns" but it's obvious your concerns are only fueled by spite and resentment towards Ero, you don't actual care about the game. He is making a fighting/sex game, not just a sex game which is what you're confusing. The point is to be able to enjoy a good fighting game, which are fast pace, thus it takes time to make it run smoothly at the rate of actions occurring at any given time. Yet when turn animations are added people complain. They just want more sex content, well you're looking up the wrong game if that's all you want. Bug fix are also inevitable, if they are ignored now they will keep affecting game until it becomes too much, there is no way around them.

Last edited:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Well consider me sufficiently owned.

JK we'll ride this pain train until the mods step in.

Frankly, are you reading what I write?
Literally on this page this was brought up. Seven or so posts above.
Right here:
View attachment 2300819
What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to pull to read that and say "lol no it's the windup animations that are broken not the turn animations you braindead child lol"
Enemies are cancelling windup animations, with turn animations, to get free, instantaneous hits in.
Turn animations can override/cancel other animations which is breaking things, and so they are the problem.

But, you know what? Sure. Let's both pretend to agree that windup animations are the broken thing here.
If that's the case, they still were aware they were pushing a half-baked update with broken features.
And so i'll ask again:

Why even release it at all if they knew it was broken?

Literally only supporters can test it out. These aren't early, known-to-be-buggy alpha builds you get because you're supporting at some higher tier or whatever; these are the releases you get as a supporter. The releases any and all tiers get. The releases they "might not release every month as they want them to be as bug-free as possible."
Forced, broken, updates aren't updates. We already go months without substantial content anyway, why not let an update cook a bit longer if you know it's broken?
Again everything goes right over you, its like talking to my chickens, but even they listen better than you lol
What do turn animations do?
-They turn characters with an animation.
Are they turning with said animation?
- Yes
What's the issue?
-Windup animations are being cancelled
Lets not touch the windup animation at all, they don't need reprograming to accommodate the new animations. The bug is purely turn animation. Good Logic. If a new piece doesn't fit we butcher it until it does, rather then rearranging both pieces until they both fit.

"WhY eVeN rElEaSe iT aT aLl iF tTeY kNeW iT wAs bRoKeN"

Same reason a big game such as League of Legends releases new champions despite them being broken. Why do they have to keep revising old champions if the issues is with the new ones? Riot is a huge company, you would think they would get it right, but games are not as black and white as you put them. That's not reality, you're just delusional. They have x1000 the income and staff of Eromancer. Yet you expect him to get it right the first time or delay it, which people already complain about. You argue about a bug you don't even actually care about, you don't. I have a hard time believing that's what ruined the game for you. It's just your own personal feud with Ero, and now with me :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted33

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
5. No i am not. I'm a part of the forum, but not you. I'm not entitled, I do not act as if i have a right to receive anything from a creator. I am not constantly begging for new content anywhere. I take only what's given, like picking a pennies off the ground. I also do give back to creators i enjoy such as Ero.
Okay, so, somehow I'm part of the "F95 Dweller" but not you. Tell me which part makes me one of them, please.

You say "scam" but have no actual legal proof of such claim, other than personal opinion.
I was saying "scam"? Yes, I did, but in the last post, I say in the form of a question "What do we even do here? Exposing his scams?" Meaning, I was asking whether or not there are scams to expose.
Here's my review of the game:
1673389676206.png
Do you think I'm not sick of calling this a scam and keep parroting what people said again and again? I thought you were better than that. Hell, I was even questioning why is it a scam in the first place lately and why was it considered a scam since everyone's view about a scam is different. I dunno about you, but you seem to miss my point.

You wasted more time on this thread alone which Ero isn't even a part of, so you can not blame him for wasting your time when you already spend it so freely here. Ironically his Patreon as went up, and it's 3,365 as of now for future record.
Buddy, I would be very ecstatic to see your name on the notification had I spared my time just trying to sound fucking smart and wise when you're around... to be honest with you, seeing your name and previous comments, doesn't strike me as someone who really wanted to see both sides of the extremes and I really wonder why would you dedicate yourself to this forum thread than any other... despite watching the thread, I did not receive any notifications to it, so... I don't know who's the "Dweller" here. "Eugh, this guy again? How many times he appears on the show already?" is what probably what you and I had in mind when we see each other's name.

I'm gonna say this once: No, I don't think Eromancer owes me anything or is obliged to fulfill my demands. All I'm saying is, there are lots of people that don't have as much patience as I or a few of us here.

Oh, yeah, you left out the "planning" part of my previous comment, I wonder why. Care to tell me about that if Eromancer has such plans that can be accessed by most? Thanks.

If you can convince me about the planning part, consider it done for me. You seem to know a lot of things from Eromancer's side, so, it would be nice to be enlightened.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
4. You say "scam" but have no actual legal proof of such claim, other than personal opinion.
Scamomancer couldn't even complete a RPGmaker game and spent many years scamming people on Patron, before finally Abandoning it and going to his next SCAM PROJECT. That game was known as Malise and the Machine, maybe you are new or something but many users on here have been following him during that project and many people caught onto his SCAM TACTICS.

He has spent 4+ years on this game working on animations when RPGMAKER doesn't require as much effort at all. Though in those 4+ years he only can produce a game with a few stages along with a few enemy variations.

I find it FASCINATING that you DEFEND AND EXPECT HIM TO FINISH A LIVE ACTION COMBAT GAME when he COULDN'T EVEN GET DONE WITH AN RPGMAKER GAME which HE HAS SPENT EQUAL OR MORE TIME ON.

Really blows my fucking mind.

When there are other devs on here with games with much more content and some even in half the time and I am not talking about RPGmaker projects. I mean Unreal games like Carnal Desire(2018?) and then you have Wild Life which was maybe 2015 or so.

Also note that Unreal Engine games are more complex than Unity so don't even bother coming up with some excuse with 'but that's Unreal Engine and this is Unity.'

The others would be the Hounds of the - series. Though the dev does have a track record of abandoning his projects, funnily enough that person still produces far more content in some of his projects that Scamomancer, but I digress.

The Last Barbarian even has more content and it came out in a similar year. Also Unity project. Though lacking in some areas, but who is to say this isn't either heavily lacking in many fields as well. But it is again whatever.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes