bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
oh just in case someone bring up "it's legal so it's all good". dont you think it's way worse than actual illegal scamming? since they cannot be caught by law? just saying...

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Okay, so, somehow I'm part of the "F95 Dweller" but not you. Tell me which part makes me one of them, please.

I was saying "scam"? Yes, I did, but in the last post, I say in the form of a question "What do we even do here? Exposing his scams?" Meaning, I was asking whether or not there are scams to expose.
Here's my review of the game:
View attachment 2301409
Do you think I'm not sick of calling this a scam and keep parroting what people said again and again? I thought you were better than that. Hell, I was even questioning why is it a scam in the first place lately and why was it considered a scam since everyone's view about a scam is different. I dunno about you, but you seem to miss my point.

Buddy, I would be very ecstatic to see your name on the notification had I spared my time just trying to sound fucking smart and wise when you're around... to be honest with you, seeing your name and previous comments, doesn't strike me as someone who really wanted to see both sides of the extremes and I really wonder why would you dedicate yourself to this forum thread than any other... despite watching the thread, I did not receive any notifications to it, so... I don't know who's the "Dweller" here. "Eugh, this guy again? How many times he appears on the show already?" is what probably what you and I had in mind when we see each other's name.

I'm gonna say this once: No, I don't think Eromancer owes me anything or is obliged to fulfill my demands. All I'm saying is, there are lots of people that don't have as much patience as I or a few of us here.

Oh, yeah, you left out the "planning" part of my previous comment, I wonder why. Care to tell me about that if Eromancer has such plans that can be accessed by most? Thanks.

If you can convince me about the planning part, consider it done for me. You seem to know a lot of things from Eromancer's side, so, it would be nice to be enlightened.
No I do you think you're sick of calling this a scam, it's in your nature to be pessimistic. If you actually were you would drop it and get over it. He is a simple man trying to make his game work while ignoring the hateful comments, he has addressed this himself and even advised other new devs to keep away from such comments as it is not a healthy environment to be around while working. When a person feels that away its is no longer criticism but harassment. A scam is a fraud, and a fraud is a wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain. He is not deceiving me because he and his team let everyone on discord known what is currently going on. He said he would add 3x Vioreaper scene, he did. He said turn animations as well, he did. New Malice and Neo bodies were said to be in the work, they just finished them, now they can do "orthographic sketches of gear" whatever that means. So far he's been doing everything he said to me. I don't know where the scam is, unless you want to call "time" one, but he never promised a time frame. A real scam would be gacha games, you are literally gambling your money for a "chance" to earn something, and they deceive you into doing so. As someone once said "its called gacha because it's literally taking advantage on you, got ya!" yet people happily play Azue Lane, Epic Seven, i.e and waste a whole lot more money. Even Overwatch was the same with it's loot boxes, but because it was a "full complete game" with flashy animations no one noticed what was happening, finished games can still scam you.

If you're point is that you don't have patient then why do you keep lurking this thread? If I were fed up with something I would leave it and look for an alternative, but you remain here arguing so yes you do have lots of patients.
I know so much because I support him and I'm part of his discord.

Oh and yes I did forget to mention the planning thing he doesn't use something like Trello because he finds it easier to link stuff on discord. So instead he has a whole server for "TODO/BugFixes" with channels for each segment (programming , sound, ect.) and he checks stuff off things as he finishes them and has icon legends to show what each check/color means for us.

Currently he is now working on 2 new enemies, I won't say what they are but he asked for names and currently he likes one of mine! I prey he keeps it :3
None of this info was given to me, rather than sit and complain I instead searched for answers myself rather then dwell in the past. I gave him my support knowing and wiling to take a chance that I could get scammed and I got the answers I was looking for and I remain a supporter now. He's also mention today how he is understaffed, but strong talent is hard to come by as they can earn way more working at an AAA job. So there's no way of accelerating the workflow. People forget games are art, and art can NOT be rushed, as you're manifesting a creation from your imagination that doesn't exist into realty, which require a lot of thought and planning in itself. Plus you have a whole life to live outside of that, our bodies aren't design to sit around all day, slowly our physical and mental health will deteriorate, which is a reoccurring issue amongst devs/artist/animators and the reason some leave and don't return for awhile or at all.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Scamomancer couldn't even complete a RPGmaker game and spent many years scamming people on Patron, before finally Abandoning it and going to his next SCAM PROJECT. That game was known as Malise and the Machine, maybe you are new or something but many users on here have been following him during that project and many people caught onto his SCAM TACTICS.

He has spent 4+ years on this game working on animations when RPGMAKER doesn't require as much effort at all. Though in those 4+ years he only can produce a game with a few stages along with a few enemy variations.

I find it FASCINATING that you DEFEND AND EXPECT HIM TO FINISH A LIVE ACTION COMBAT GAME when he COULDN'T EVEN GET DONE WITH AN RPGMAKER GAME which HE HAS SPENT EQUAL OR MORE TIME ON.

Really blows my fucking mind.

When there are other devs on here with games with much more content and some even in half the time and I am not talking about RPGmaker projects. I mean Unreal games like Carnal Desire(2018?) and then you have Wild Life which was maybe 2015 or so.

Also note that Unreal Engine games are more complex than Unity so don't even bother coming up with some excuse with 'but that's Unreal Engine and this is Unity.'

The others would be the Hounds of the - series. Though the dev does have a track record of abandoning his projects, funnily enough that person still produces far more content in some of his projects that Scamomancer, but I digress.

The Last Barbarian even has more content and it came out in a similar year. Also Unity project. Though lacking in some areas, but who is to say this isn't either heavily lacking in many fields as well. But it is again whatever.
The MATM no longer fit the expectation for what Ero wanted, RPGmaker simply wasn't enough anymore. So why bother continuing a project you will eventually have to reboot, might as well start on the new project. Which is what Pure Onyx is, its based on the same world of MATM, it serves as the foundation for it's relaunch. His team and funding was also far smaller back then.

Also since when did this become a race? What kind of childish thought process is that? If there are better games then why did you return to a "scam" game? Nobody called your name. As much of a "scam" as you think it is, you still feel the need to check up on it, ironic. There's also far better people than you, does that mean I can start shitting on you because I fine others better? Since we are comparing skillsets why haven't you gone to the moon? Chris Hadfield did it, he is also a musician and much older than you. Idk your age but I highly doubt you're older, which means your body should be healthier and your mind sharper. Yet he's made a bigger name for himself than you. See how stupid that sounds comparing people's qualities like products? They are humans you untamed animal, not everyone is going have the same knowledge or learn at the same rate. There are people in his team that have never made a game before and are learning as they go because he needs the help he can get.

But Mr. Daveoverhere comes with his little papers of stats and thinks its that simple because he read about it "UnReAl EnGiNe gAmEs aRe mOrE cOmPlEx tHaN UnItY" easy to say when you have done nothing yourself. Unity is not the only software they use, how do you think they make their 3D characters? New flash they use MAYA for that, meaning that's a whole new separate program you have to learn, Unity won't do that for you alone. You come in clueless not even knowing wtf is going on, but quick to make judgements because that's easy, you only do what's easy.

You compare it to Wild Life, yet you don't mention how they x6 income meaning they are able to hire a much larger team and have a whole game studio with co-founders meaning 2 people in charge, not 1. It's also much easier to have a more work done and faster to transfers files between one another when you have a whole game studio, but none of that is cheap. Meanwhile Ero and his team are scattered over the world some occasionally without power due to war, but sure lets kick someone when they're down.
You have all these stats and leave out the important ones to report your fake news, and paint Ero in a bad light.

• Angry
Reactions: Negisalegend

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
The MATM no longer fit the expectation for what Ero wanted, RPGmaker simply wasn't enough anymore
He could have finished it or re-doing it with a new engine befitting to his quality control or simply hand over the concept to someone that could have finished it rather than abandoning it mid-development cycle while on a contract basis (he or the one that handles the project got, say, 30% or more cut, for example). He would have finished the job by employing someone else to do it for him, just like Triple-A studios you often mentioned and use it as a foundation, employed minor studios to help them finish whatever game they working on. ^^

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
If there are better games then why did you return to a "scam" game?
I think some of his points were that despite circumstances that befell many of the developers he mentioned, they deliver as promised and carried on with one project and with a smaller team than Eromancer's or even by their lonesome or even with more people than Eromancer's team.

I do wonder when he'd opened up for any position within his team, now that you mentioned him being understaffed. I could try being the PR!

One more:
Since we are comparing skillsets why haven't you gone to the moon? Chris Hadfield did it, he is also a musician and much older than you. Idk your age but I highly doubt you're older, which means your body should be healthier and your mind sharper. Yet he's made a bigger name for himself than you. See how stupid that sounds comparing people's qualities like products?
Okay, okay. This is getting too personal and too heated. It's not stupid to compare people to products because if you have the skills, you got the goods to get through... just like getting a job, the better a person's qualifications and quality, the bigger the chance the HR would hire them to work with.

So, as a byproduct of an advanced civilization on the internet, what gives you the right to go above everyone else other than being a supporter of Eromancer and it is your right to express your opinion? It'd suffice, I'd say, though, I'm not sure how that will get your point across or strengthen your position in an argument.

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
seems like most of people here are unemployed :FacePalm: look at these long messages..i doubt someone who has a daily job and cares about personal life can take time to write so much here (which is particularly waste of time)
Well, I'm waiting for the confirmation for a job I applied for last December so, I'm here just to find some amusement when I have nothing to do, just as you say. How about you?

I hope that going to this thread doesn't give you any hindrance in the real world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enigmanic

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Well, I'm waiting for the confirmation for a job I applied for last December so, I'm here just to find some amusement when I have nothing to do, just as you say. How about you?

I hope that going to this thread doesn't give you any hindrance in the real world.
nothing surprises me anymore in this thread or this game

Reactions: vt57 and CourierNPC

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
The MATM no longer fit the expectation for what Ero wanted, RPGmaker simply wasn't enough anymore. So why bother continuing a project you will eventually have to reboot, might as well start on the new project. Which is what Pure Onyx is, its based on the same world of MATM, it serves as the foundation for it's relaunch. His team and funding was also far smaller back then.

Also since when did this become a race? What kind of childish thought process is that? If there are better games then why did you return to a "scam" game? Nobody called your name. As much of a "scam" as you think it is, you still feel the need to check up on it, ironic. There's also far better people than you, does that mean I can start shitting on you because I fine others better? Since we are comparing skillsets why haven't you gone to the moon? Chris Hadfield did it, he is also a musician and much older than you. Idk your age but I highly doubt you're older, which means your body should be healthier and your mind sharper. Yet he's made a bigger name for himself than you. See how stupid that sounds comparing people's qualities like products? They are humans you untamed animal, not everyone is going have the same knowledge or learn at the same rate. There are people in his team that have never made a game before and are learning as they go because he needs the help he can get.

But Mr. Daveoverhere comes with his little papers of stats and thinks its that simple because he read about it "UnReAl EnGiNe gAmEs aRe mOrE cOmPlEx tHaN UnItY" easy to say when you have done nothing yourself. Unity is not the only software they use, how do you think they make their 3D characters? New flash they use MAYA for that, meaning that's a whole new separate program you have to learn, Unity won't do that for you alone. You come in clueless not even knowing wtf is going on, but quick to make judgements because that's easy, you only do what's easy.

You compare it to Wild Life, yet you don't mention how they x6 income meaning they are able to hire a much larger team and have a whole game studio with co-founders meaning 2 people in charge, not 1. It's also much easier to have a more work done and faster to transfers files between one another when you have a whole game studio, but none of that is cheap. Meanwhile Ero and his team are scattered over the world some occasionally without power due to war, but sure lets kick someone when they're down.
You have all these stats and leave out the important ones to report your fake news, and paint Ero in a bad light.
Why don't you take a moment and get that Ero dick out of your mouth or ass. Since you are getting down on your knees or bending over for him one.

MATM he never had anything to show for it. He kept milking his patrons with making some excuse of his pc crashing or some other BS and then just showing screenshots of work progress, but never any new game updates. Oh, I guess we forgot about that as well, did we? Or I guess you expect. "Well he's going to get around to completing a game this time, for realsies."

'Since when did this become a race.'

New's flash, the other developers I mentioned actually SHOW PROGRESS with their work. Eromancer goes on months and months in with nothing to show for it. But again, I guess you are deepthroating that dick so much and paying him in the process you really believe he is going to complete a game.

I like how you are radio silent with the other game comparisons as well. You only bring up Wild Life Team but you don't say anything about Carnal Instinct. Oh, I guess they have a bazillion people too. I guess The Last Barbarian creators have a huge development team as does the creator behind Hounds series.

The only fucking clueless person here is YOU. That is why everyone is taking you for a FUCKING JOKE who is defending this piece of shit scammer.

Hey? Why I come here? I don't even bother playing this game. I only tried it out year or so ago and guess what, it has same progress a year ago that it looks like it has now. Not a fucking thing has changed with this shitty game. Not a fucking thing will change for this shitty game. Quit white knighting this asshole. Or maybe you are one of members on their team still trying defend them and sway public opinion when the opinion is already well founded. I bet if users came around and update their reviews, this game's rating and progress would plummet due to the shit of a show of track record this creator has.

Nora Zen009

May 3, 2021
You say he repeats himself yet the this whole thread does the same exact thing. Everyone already knows what you have to say, they've said it before you. The content is slow but it still makes it, the sketches he made a week ago are now being animated, where do you think that's headed? just disappear? obviously not, its slowing heading to the game already. Since when is making content a race? He can take 20 years, he has no obligation to do anything he doesn't want. Idk why people got to be so weird about a game when they have given nothing up for it. I'm one of the few paying, its my hard earned money, i should be the one complaining. The level of entitlement is insane, it just shows how gross ppl can be.
This is a clinic of idiocy, and a complete one. That 20 years is so short, don’t be shy to raise the bar more, 200 years will be just right. :KEK: :FacePalm:

"The level of entitlement is insane, it just shows how gross ppl can be." - This once again shows how stupid people can be. Due to people like you, Eromancer and similar hacks can not strain at all. You just waste time to explain or prove something with such a vision of game development.

Last edited:

Nora Zen009

May 3, 2021
Well he clearly DOES understand elementary things, as basic communication skills are a fundamental part of elementary education. Whereas whatever the FUCK you just said was less coherent than a schizophrenic who had a stroke and dropped acid. Helen Keller as a toddler was more understandable than your post. Trolling isn't for everyone, buttercup. Might I suggest getting a Lite Brite? Or perhaps making sculptures with your boogers instead of eating them?
Another one broke. Take it out. :devilish::D

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
seems like most of people here are unemployed :FacePalm: look at these long messages..i doubt someone who has a daily job and cares about personal life can take time to write so much here (which is particularly waste of time)
"Sorry boss, can't come in today because I need to write a three paragraph response on a forum and it's going to take nine hours. Hope you understand."
I know you're being hyperbolic, but it made me laugh lol

Nora Zen009

May 3, 2021
Well, if you type on the keyboard like a shell-shocked, then this is only your problem. :geek:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
He could have finished it or re-doing it with a new engine befitting to his quality control or simply hand over the concept to someone that could have finished it rather than abandoning it mid-development cycle while on a contract basis (he or the one that handles the project got, say, 30% or more cut, for example). He would have finished the job by employing someone else to do it for him, just like Triple-A studios you often mentioned and use it as a foundation, employed minor studios to help them finish whatever game they working on. ^^
You only talk and have nothing to show either lol You say "employ someone else", who? who qualifies for the job? Show me, link someone pls. What is Ero's current budget to spend? What is his total expensive as of now? How many is he paying? and how much? He wants someone with good experience in Unity and MAYA. Find them since you put it so easily, lets put it to practice. If you can do it there is 0 excuse Ero can't, and you prove to me he is actually "scamming" by wasting time. You seem to know how to run a game development despite not making anything yourself, weird since you are missing out on so much success. Teach me how Triple-A studios do it. Abandoning project is not exclusive to him either so i don't know why thats a shocker to you, artist, animators, game dev do it all the time, were you born yesterday or something?

Reactions: Deleted33

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
KittyMaid If you're tired of doing all of this, I suggest you take a break from the online world and have a chat with someone in real life. Please be aware that your physical being is not akin to that of machines. Please take proper exercise and dietary routine, and live the life you may have missed to the fullest because I'm both tired and amused to see your name replying to everyone else with emotions running deep inside your thought.

Well, that also goes for me, too, in fact! Surprise, surprise! Let me know if you already processing a coherent thought. I have a short course on academic writing with my friends and former lecturer in a short minute and karaoke session. Be right back, sweetie <3

For moderators, you may delete my messages from pages 183-186 if you deem it necessary. I am more than delighted to bury the hatchet once and for all. Thank you.

Have a good day.

Oh! One more thing!
Now that you mentioned you are part of Eromancer's Discord server, I assume the comments you found here are to be screenshotted and then shared to #losers-corner channel or anything similar? What a delight to see the other patron's reaction to our comments or even Eromancer's! Must be really nice to get head pats from His Majesty! That's for sure!

So, KittyMaid see you in two hours?

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes